How would I unsell my soul to Satan

I was in a mental hospital, believed I was in Hell. I remembered something a buddhist here had said about hell, that there is no suffering but there is pain. Believing that I was in Hell and God had abandoned me and seeking a situation that could allow me to minimize pain to my self, i spoke that I sold my soul to the devil for “the perfect bed” that I could sleep out eternity on. Then I felt something drain from my psyche and my body, like my sensus divinitatis had been removed.

Am I fucked, and how can I get a refund?

I hope you have an answer that doesn’t bring up “all souls are mine” from the Bible

5 Likes

You didn’t. There’s NO such thing, and you’re fine. You cannot “sell” what you don’t “own”.

It’s basically a metaphor for making a bad deal. Usually in the music industry. People just love thier drama.

Preaching gets you banned on this forum :smiley: but we’re mostly all level headed occultists here not religious zealots that believe dogma just because someone else wearing a dress told us to.

Experience is where it’s at on here.

These are the same thing. Suffering is prolonged pain over time. And hell is bullshit notion anyway. It was invented by the church to keep people in line, and is a scam. Try the search on here for “is hell real” and you’ll see some ideas on that. Maybe check out the book The History of Hell though - when you know your history you can’t be fooled by people making up shit about it.

4 Likes

It’s probably a parasite that exploited your despair, I would guess. As Mulberry mentioned - selling a soul is not a thing, but giving such an agreement is an invitation for lesser beings to jump on. I have such issues myself.

There is a wealth of information on how to fight parasites in the “Parasites 101” threads and other relating to parasites and techniques to get rid of such.

I, personally, would advise not panicking, staying calm and in control of yourself, giving yourself assurance that you are safe. (They do feed on negative emotions)

If you want a quick and beginner friendly starting point, I personally benefitted from angelic-words-of-power-and-mantras and earlier on Robert Bruce’s Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook has a core affirmation (that you may repeat both out loud and in your mind):

“I am loved and I am worthy. I am safe and I am free. I am powerfully protected. I am master of my body and ruler of my mind”

It’s not as bad as it seems.

5 Likes

I agree with everyone here.

It really sounds like you need a healthy dose of self love, acceptance, and worth.

You’ll get there, just look in the mirror and tell yourself that you are worth love, eventually, you will mean it.

In the meantime, don’t worry about your soul, it’s safe, you’re safe, you need a cookie.

1 Like

Idk man I’ve been having strange symptoms, my body doesn’t feel the way that it used to, I see pentagrams when I close my eyes, etc, I think this might be real

Hey, I popped the pact. That means the pact is gone. :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Just to clarify - noone is saying that your symptoms aren’t real. It’s the nature of their origin that is under discussion here.

If you resign yourself to having lost already and there being no remedy - so it will be.

If you choose to combat it and rely on others’ knowledge to strengthen your spirit, make yourself believe that you are indeed worthy of being saved and take steps for the sake of it - so it will be, if you persist.

If you are a Christian, then have faith in being saved and, more importantely, in saving yourself. God helps those who help themselves, I believe the saying goes.

Also exploring how this might be related to the reason you were in a mental hospital in the first place might be a good idea.

2 Likes

You’ve been sectioned and you’re on drugs, of COURSE it doesn’t. Get to the gym, eat clean food and get quality sleep, and get physically healthy. Wen was the last time you went to the gym, took a hike or a bike ride, or went out for a day in the sun? A healthy body makes a healthy mind, you cannot separate these two things and thing your mid will be ok. It isn’t and it won’t get better, you will continue to decline with every pill and shifty bit of junk food you poison yourself with.

Why is that a problem? - the pentagram is a symbol of protection, hyped up to be “scary”. It represents the 4 elements plus spirit. Get real.

This conforms, it’s all in your mind, and you are refusing to take control, get some common sense and stop scaring yourself into sickness. Nocebos are a thing - your mind will make you sick just as easily as it can make you better on sugar pills.

Jesus actually does save, he is a very powerful entity in his own right and if you work with no other entity he’ll do the job just fine.

Pray to Jesus and ask for his help in giving you strength of mind, body and spirit. God can’t abandon you because god is within you and you are part of how god expresses itself.

All Jesus said was to find that divine within, the same way he did. “I am the light and the way” - he never asked to be worshiped and you are not a child that can’t help itself, you ARE a spirit that comes from god too. So do what Jesus did - love, respect and value yourself as an avatar of god doing what you’re supposed to do on Earth, and that higher vibration alone raises you and drives off parasites and attracts positive people and luck to your life.

Treating your body well, as your Temple, the vessel of the Lord, and much better than you’d treat a dog, is the other side of that. Do both and get well again.

3 Likes

Sorry for necroposting but I did not even get what I wanted, what could this mean

No worries this is not a necropost by any means… Here is the short version:

Am I fucked, and how can I get a refund?

  1. No, you are not fucked
  2. No, you did not sell your soul to anything
  3. You don’t need a refund for shit you didn’t buy

You’re good. Take care of your health and stop scaring yourself, the extra stress you are putting yourself under is the worst thing you could be doing right now.

2 Likes

I never expected you of all people Mulberry to be posting about working with Jesus. I thought you were very anti-Christian?

I can see why people would have that misunderstanding, but I never said anything of the sort… I’m allergic to religion… religious dogma, and having organized human-created control systems tell people what to think - and then threaten and punish them for free thinking. Jesus never did any of that. He didn’t ask to be worshiped either. He tried to tell people to do as he was doing to become Christed themselves, and I agree with that 100%. That is, becoming a living god - he did it.

I’m anti-cleric more than anything. It’s the humans doing evil in religion’s name that are the real problem. :smiley:

Remember, Christianity didn’t exist when he was teaching - he taught something else from mystery schools that he seemed to have learned from while traveling in India. Christianity was invented 100s of years later by people mythologizing what he taught..

I think the corruption of Jesus’ teachings by primarily the Catholic church, including throwing out Jesus’ own actual recorded words, plus tacking on the evil that is in the old testament and nothing to do with what Jesus taught, is a travesty. There are those that define themselves as Christian and also think this, as Christianity is not a monolith. But I still don’t care for religion as a concept regardless.

Jesus, or Yeshuah the Nazorean, assuming he existed (I think there were dozens of people who’s stories were woven together to get what we have today), is not different than any other entity that teaches enlightenment. I see him as similar to the ideas and egregores we see in Lucifer, Mithras, Osiris and other Promethean figures. (And Jesus did say he was the Morningstar, bringing light to the world - I actually this he and Lucifer are the same being, but while I find Lucifer kind of over-dramatic, I see Jesus as the feisty guy with a sense of justice who flipped loan shark tables and told the Jews that Jehova is Satan (the old testament shows he was psychopath that never kept a single promise), and that’s cool af.)

So… Jesus was a froody dude who knew where his towel was… and doesn’t automatically equate to “Christian” anything. It’s not his fault what a mess humans made of his teachings or that they are still trying to hide them.

3 Likes

I can see your point. I actually agree that there is a real Jesus and then there is the Catholic Church. Philip Pullman in his book “The Good man Jesus and the Scoundrel Christ” articulates this relationship very well.

You know though, during my own Pagan practice, I have felt uncomfortable working with Jesus. I have done so but I always do get the feeling He shares the same opinion of the God of the Bible. That is “Thou shall have no other gods before me.”

So it is a good question for practitioners out there. If you do call in Jesus, it might very well conflict with your own practice.

If you take the Christ away from the person Jesus and the teachings away from the popular forms of christianity….

If you take the banned early christian (gnostic) writings in account. There’s a huge difference in what the popular churches teach and what he supposedly really taught. I think the most important thing is that he didn’t live and die for our sins, but taught us how to activate the divine, or the christ within ourselves instead of the worshipping of and sacrificing to external deities.

In that case you’d have to wonder if that is your way to ascension or if you choose another path. In any case, if you wish to involve the christ into your practice there’s a lot of ways to view the teachings that are a lot more helpful and powerful than whatever the Nicean counsil found appropriate for their version of the new testament.

Did you?

Semi related but would doing a blood pact with Jesus do me any good in this situation

No on both counts. Totally unnecessary and a bad idea.

  1. A pact - no. No newbies without developed senses should ever be getting into pacts.

How can you make a pact - which is a mutual agreement - if you can’t hear what the terms are from the other party? You can’t.

You can;t even tell if the connection is clean, if it’s not an imposter vs who you think.

  1. Blood - did you ASK Yeshuah if he wanted blood? No. So do not assume. Most ascendeds and/or angelics on his level dislike bloodletting, they are more powerful and don’t need the energy, and they don’t like the animalistic aspects. The Ascended Yeshuah the Nazorean called Jesus by the Greeks, is not interested in blood as far as I know.

As I assume you two have been talking already so he knows you, you probably don’t need to spend time evoking him and developing a personal relationship and your skills before a pact, but generally this is recommended. Unfortunately Jesus is a prime target for impostors and archons, so cleanse and banish really well before and after and set up wards to stay spiritually clean when he’s not directly engaged - you can call to him for protection as well.

Feel free to just call him and ask for help with anything, for help with your mental state and and for his to help you know the right action to avoid humans making it worse.

Are y’all like sure I’m not going to Hell

Like I said, “Hell” is a fiction. I was invented by t he catholic church and it’s modern conception was authored by fiction in Dante’s Inferno - which was political satire.

Seriously - this was all in the non-fiction book I suggested - did you even consider actually reading it?

BUT as humans are creator beings, (this is what it means to be made in the image of god - that you can create) you can create a place in the astral for yourself, because you think you should go there, and CALL that hell. It’s not imposed upon you.

So - don’t do that to yourself! That’s stupid.

But if you DO - then that is your choice. I suggest you choose not to. It’s a waste of your time and doesn’t gain you anything on your spiritual journey. Which would disappoint God as they entire reason he created you was to experience and know Him.

The catholic church is one of the most godless and disempowering organizations “doing the devils work” that still exists today. Because believing you can’t talk to god yourself but have to go through priests, and in going to a “hell” if you don’t do what the priests say, directly works against his design for enlightened humans hat are supposed to be better than the angels.

God gave you a brain. Get educated, and think about it.

3 Likes

It’s like saying “I really hate horror movies - do they really exist and do I have to watch them?”

Humans create them for the people who want them.
Don’t like them? Don’t watch them. They are entirely optional.