How to summon the Archangel of Death, Azrael

Please scroll a bit to the upper replies where I have described a rough procedure that I did to summon him.

Thanks

What are the Hebrew words of power, and is there one for Azrael ?

As far as I know, angels donā€™t have assigned words of power.

How I usually summon him is to read an invocation of him (which can be found on Google) and focus on some correspondence that relates to him (i.e. color) until he appears.

Hereā€™s a site I found helpful: Archangel Azrael and the Planet Pluto - Magical Correspondences

3 Likes

Azazel isnā€™t an angel traditionally evoked so I donā€™t know of any sources for psalms or words of power for him, as he is not worked with as much as the other, perhaps more well known, archangels.

2 Likes

Could you PM this to me as well.

Call to him with your heartā€¦ Reach with meaningā€¦ To have death in your hands, is an extreme responsibilityā€¦ Reach deepā€¦

1 Like

As far as that goes, one need not use romanised english letters, block print, cursive, theban, Sabbatic- all will work. just sayin.

If i may,can I use your rite?

Welcome @Dmitri_black Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

I do apologize Iā€™ve done them all.

Ofc you can, do try and tell us how it went for you. I wish you good luck with the rite, infinite blessings ~

1 Like

Thank you, I will inform you to the best I of my abilities

1 Like

Hey I was wonder if you are still willing to pm the rite I would love to take a look at it

Welcome @satne_jones It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Well, I have no idea how to PM here having just signed up, but I would love to have a copy of this summoning ritual with instructions. How might I get a copy sent to me?

Welcome @Conclavian It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

@Alexander12 can I just make one small correction, you called Azreal a he when Azreal is actually a she. I know the christian bible refers to angels as the sons of god and all that, but yet again the bible is full of misinformation and misinterpretations, so itā€™s not really that surprising.

Ps.

I am trying to be helpful, not rude. I mean no disrespect

1 Like

Could you please? That would be greatly appreciated.

Azrael is a he, however he can appear as a she to others. Azrael can be either. Thatā€™s not a correction atleast not a full correction. As for the bible aspect, the angels were considered sons of God because Yahweh adopted the name El, they were ā€˜sonsā€™ of El, all having El behind their name, originally Yahweh was called a son of El before he took the name from his Father El after El divided the region among his sons giving Yahweh Israel.

3 Likes