How to summon the Archangel of Death, Azrael

I am sorry could I what ? And I believe the above answer is the same as mine, no worries no offense or any rudeness received brother, blessings~

1 Like

@Alexander12 you said that you would pm you’re rite to summoning Azrael if we asked. That’s what my last comment was about.

Hey i Just want a simple Quick Way to call Death. I Have been a practising wiccian for Little over a year now and I need to talk to azrial

Please introduce yourself first on the forums introduction page and after that you can ask any questions.

So in order to close any incoming future messages of How I did the ritual here is what I used.
1st I made a sigil for Azrael using Saturn’s magic square. After that, I acquired frankincense sticks and went to a cemetery (or wildlands, anywhere barren). I used the Invocation of Choronzon and changed his name with that of Azrael at the time. After the invocation when he came and felt him (chill down the spine and a heavy blanket of energy around me) I established communication by scanning his sigil again and connecting with him via channeling.

By no means, this is the correct way to do it, but at the time that’s what I used personally and was successful. Later Azrael gave me another method and sigil to call him but at the moment I don’t have my books with me so I cant provide it.

Welcome @Ravenna_Hallow It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Please send me your rite

Welcome @Khayman_Clark It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

If you read above in the post I’ve given the details of how I did it so now it’s a matter of finding the said rites and learn them then immidiately apply once you have grasped the. Fundamentals, this is not a rite for someone who doesn’t know banishing techniques, opening, inviting the spirit to the circle and ofc a why to end this ritual politely and with respect toward the being.

1 Like

Where is the Rite of Choronzon found

Ill be glad if you sent me the rite

please refer to my above post

Hello! Do you think you could send me the rite?!

Hello! Good morning do you think you could send me the rite? My baby sister just died i just want to ask him why she had to go so soon. if he would give me an answer.

Welcome @Solarspirit It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

ok cool sorry i didnt know! Thanks!

Welcome and I am sorry for your loss, if we speak realistically the answer you are going to get is not going to be adequate, now as far as the process, you are kindly reminded to read a bit further up as I give the general template which can be followed.

The same way you summon any entity. You just focus on it/him/her.

Please dm me the rite!!!

I have always wanted to work with Azrael!!!