How to summon the Archangel of Death, Azrael

Welcome @Robert_James. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Im new to using forums so i hope this is the correcr way of messaging you, if not my bad lol . Well i was wondering if you would be able to provide and share rhe rirual for summoning Azrael. I would greatly appreciate. I enjoyed reading your post and it goes to show you that its never a good idea to be disrespectful to a death entity lol

Iminterested in azrael rite

For all interested on how I did the summoning I will provide the rough way I did it back then because I canā€™t find my old journal.

I took the ritual of Choronzon by Aleister Crowley and changed it so the name invoked is that of Azraelā€™s. The setting was a pentagram on the floor made by black sand and I utilized a triangle of the art with his sigil on its 3 corners with a scrying mirror.

Hope this helps somewhat. Though I suggest making a sigil for him by the method EA provides in his books and yt video.

5 Likes

Hey could you tell me the summoning ritual please

Welcome @Summoner. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

I like how you used a ceremonial method to summon him. It shows a lot of respect. When I first summoned him I pushed my body to the brink of death and then used my blood to call to him because my intent was to strike a contract with him. I would not suggest this method because he only responds to these when he chooses to, but it was effective. I find that recently the best way to do it is just to use his sigil, a black feather, a small offering of life and death, and a single candle. Since I work with death and blood as my primary I make a small blood offering to cover the life and death aspects(1-2 drops). If you decide to try this let me know your results, not sure if its just a personal line I have established due to contract

3 Likes

Hiā€¦ A bit new hereā€¦ Perhaps a bit strange that Iā€™m reading up on Azraelā€¦ I have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to message people here privately?
  2. Do you think that Azrael can be a protector or ā€œguardian angelā€ of humans?
  3. Would it be possible for you to send a link so I can watch the video on YouTube (I canā€™t find the one you are mentioning).

Deepest apologies for my interruption! Have a lovely day!

1 Like

Welcome @Alex_mierzwinski. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

As a quick FYI, as a brand new member you do not have the ability to PM members. It is restricted by the system until you reach a certain threshold of activity.

1 Like

I would love to have this rite!

Idk whem this was madeā€¦ But can u teach me something about necromancers? If u like I can give u my Gmail and then we talk in private

1 Like

I first heard his name whispered in my head, prior to the death of two parents. Iā€™ve tried reaching out to no avail. Saw your reply about how to summon him.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @MrGreen . Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I am more than happy to have a chat, I am not a necromancer though, I have just many journals and documents from other practitioners of the art

Could you pm the rite to me please? I have also been searching for a way to communicate with him and I am glad I stumbled upon this post.

Angels donā€™t have enns, but they do have sigils.

This is Azraelā€™s

6 Likes

Why do angels not have enns ?

Because ā€œennsā€ are for demons. They are in the demonic tongue and thus not applicable to angels.

4 Likes

Is there something equivalent for angels

No, unless you count the Enochian calls or mantras like those @Micah channelled from Meton.

Angels are most often evoked with psalms and Hebrew words of power.

1 Like