How to Reverse Christian Prayer

Hello Everyone I’m new Here! Does here know how to reverse Christian prayer’s?.. maybe reading the Psalms backwards? I don’t know… Satan is my Lord and I am raiswd by Christians

Depends on the nature of the prayer. A prayer is no different than regular magick calling on entities or the all to effect change… If it’s baneful use a hex break aka uncrossing. If it’s beneficial it’s not in your interests to break it.

3 Likes

And I have nothing against Jesus. He didn’t hurt me, I’m not talking about God the father. You never know when his help won’t be useful to you.
At least I know about one magical system behind it because he is known as the lord of angels. I don’t think he’s an asshole, but he hides too much. Remember what Satan once said to a certain magician:
“Whatever you do, do it for greater power”
You act like Christians who see the devil everywhere. Are you really afraid of Christian prayers? If they have good intentions, let them pray, you still have free will. Chill out.

Hehehe, never seems to amaze me how we are all on a similar (left hand) path and ideas seem to differ a lot.
I do speak Ill about the JCI god, it is becoming more and more made clear to me that part of this life’s mission is to be part of the current that wages war on him spiritually and loosen his enslaving grip on the angels, and humanity. From my viewpoint Jesus also was not connected to YHWH, but that is a whole other discussion ^^

Welcome!!
Depends on how you mean reverse, as in turn it around or actually reversing it’s effects?
the first is easy, just reverse it letter for letter. While you chant it, visualize the meaning of it in reverse too.
Like: Our Father Who Art In Heaven said as Neveah Ni Tra Ohw Rehtaf Ruo and imagine the words meaning something like “Not my father and there is no heaven (for me)”

The second is more difficult. If you mean reversing the effect of someone praying for you. It would indeed require some form of uncrossing, hexbreaking or otherwise magickly dissolving it’s effect on you. For starters it helps to just mentally not accept the “help”.
I’m not sure what your experience is within Satanism and the occult, but you could look into working towards some form of Blasphemy Ritual. This acts as a release from the influence christianity has on you personally (both in a psychological and a spiritual sense) and as an initiation into your satanic path.

2 Likes

Some prayers can be harmful, at least that’s been my experience.

Others have mentioned it’s the intent that matters, and that’s certainly true, but if the prayers are coming from the sort who have a much stronger sense of judgement, the sort who think you are going to be damned, it’s very easy for that to overtake an otherwise well-intended prayer. Of course there are some who simply project their desire to see someone harmed or damned, but that’s a different topic.

I don’t stress about protection magick all that much (maybe that’s my issue lol), but the absolute worst magick experiences have been due to prayers from persons who are deeply invested in the extreme fundamentalist yahweh stuff from the OT instead of Jesus. These persons might call themselves Christians, but their magickal energy speaks otherwise.

It doesn’t affect me as much as it used to, but every now and then it’s very much caught me off guard and the prayers end up being far more like curses. This has happened most often after getting close with someone who had existing strong beliefs in JC, but have wavered into the sort of extreme fundamentalist aspects of their faith. I don’t even think they realize they are channeling yahweh anywhere near as much as they think they are — yahweh is one of the most parasitic entities out there (at least in my experience).

Anyway, I’ve found spirits and entities that dislike yahweh the most to be the most helpful in removing the worst effects of such prayer-curses, especially if I work with their aspects that haven’t been vilified by him.

Some entities I’ve had relationships with for a while, but sometimes I will use an oracle or tarot deck to find one who is especially eager to help. A time-sacrifice, learning as much of them as I can, sharing that acquired knowledge without any relation back to one of their enemies, such is the most frequent thing I offer in exchange for their help.

If I know I’ll be around anyone who frequently projects prayer-curses, I’ll ask for help before seeing them. Some sort of nulling effect, especially if I think the person deep down enough means well but is infested with yahweh’s parasitic energy.

If they are that other kind of off-topic damning sort, I’ll absolutely return to sender that crap on them though.

3 Likes

I agree. And beyond this a misunderstanding of how prayer (magick) works can cause problems, such as involving lust for results.

For example, a Christian company a friend of mine works at have a prayer meeting every morning. They beg for business success mostly, but when one of their staff had issues with alcoholism, they started praying for him every morning, “please help Bob get better”, over and over…
So Bob ended up in rehab, failed rehab twice, his marriage fell apart and he started to get very sick… and only started getting better when he left the company and they stopped praying for him.

Why? Because effectively every day they thought very hard about how bad Bob’s state was and their energy was fully focused on his lack and his disease: they basically cursed him and prevented his recovery. If they had just tweaked the intention to “Thank you for healing Bob! he is whole and well in your might” he probably would have done a lot better sooner and not had to leave.

It’s almost like somehow he know these people were bad for him and he got himself out.

It’s my opinion that the root of all evil is plain stupidity. The short sightedness of the disconnected, the ignorant, the lazy, the irresponsible and the assumptive. And all these are symptoms that stem from some form of a lack of understanding even if that’s at a very deep fundamental level. Hence, know thyself.

7 Likes

A whole group of people doing this too…

I’m jaded enough to think most who contributed to the prayers didn’t care all that deeply about your friend. Not in a “I want him to do poorly” sense but more so in a “I’m only thinking about this for five seconds today” sense. The sentiments they were putting forth weren’t, on their own, all that powerful.

Still, enough of those flippant prayers when done in unison is enough to wreck utter havoc on a persons life, especially if there’s nothing else to counteract it. Your friend was lucky to have gotten out of there.

3 Likes

I look at it this way, if they can’t pray for anything for themselves, they won’t pray for anything for anyone.
The photo of my loved brother, a few months after his dead, was blessed and sprinkled by a Stigmatic and Mystic in Italy who supposedly can heal. He came to Poland, I was present at this blessing personally. Later, My brother was lubricated with holy water from Lourdes and the rosary was prayed for him and the intercession of Saint Charbel was asked.
He died, he just died.
I still insist that some Satanists care too much about these prayers. Even a saint didn’t help my brother.
Everything I wrote is true.
Much if not most of what is in religion and churches is a lie.
I believe that certain prayers can have power, but this is knowledge that requires occult insight and I see no reason why a Satanist should fear it like the proverbial devil fears holy water. When something works and is really effective, we Satanists readily include it in our magical arsenal.
I have heard that some Satanists even use the Roman Egorcism ritual.
You see, we have no scruples, but that doesn’t mean we’re heartless.
We are Satanists, not Christians.
We are not stupid, if the devil tries to fool us, we will fool him. This is who we are.

Thank you for all the advice and for responding

Here is a sigil that will protect you against a Christian psychic attack.

2 Likes

Thank You so much! How do I use it?

Post closed at OPs request.