Next round 3 card reading. Read full post

You’re already on the original post there’s still a few more ahead of you. I’m doing about two to three a day depending on what life allows me. So no later then Friday will you have a reading. If I have the energy tomorrow after work and a health appointment I will try to get most of the originals done then, but I never know what is up with my health stuff as I am shows sings of an infection that hospitalized me a few months ago.

2 Likes

Understood thank you!

1 Like

I just checked you’re number 3 on the next up list!

1 Like

Since yoh probably should have given an answer to this by now. Would you like to ask a new question?

Ok thank you :pray:

A post was split to a new topic: How to Reverse Christian Prayer

No, same question please

1 Like

Okay you got it!

1 Like

Two of pentacles, king of cups, queen of cups

Two of pentacles

Meaning:
Letting go internally of things no longer needed allows for the rebuilding of genuine strength.

King of cups
Meaning:
A loving man, sensitive, spiritual ingredient. A visionary with leanings towards business, law, divinity, art, science, and implied to satisfied the leaning of the questioner.

Queen of cups
Meaning:
Beautiful, dreamy woman. Visionary.

I wasn’t sure what these two people have to do with your question so I pulled a card to clarify:

Page of pentacles

Meaning:

Are youthful person, seeking wealth, material, fortune, and success.

These seem to be mentors. So I interpret that as waiting until these people are in your life before taking a job. They may already be in your life (in that case that this job, if not finish what you are doing and then take a full time career type of a job).

1 Like

“These seem to be mentors. So I interpret that as waiting until these people are in your life before taking a job. They may already be in your life (in that case that this job, if not finish what you are doing and then take a full time career type of a job).”

Sorry i got a bit confused by the way you put the words together, can you rephraze this part, so to understand it better

1 Like

Seven of sword, nine of pentacles, ace of cups

Seven of Swords

Meaning:
Stealth. Trying to evade consequences of wrongdoing. Attempting to outsmart destiny.

Nine of pentacles

Meaning:
Material prosperity and wealth. Shallowness

Ace of cups

Meaning:
Enlightenment. Supreme, unconditional love, success. Fulfillment. Blessedness.

1 Like

There will be a man and woman on your life to guide you. They could be physical people or spirits. It seems they are the key to your success.

So by this statement we assume its guiding towards take the job later rather than now .

1 Like

Unless you already have male female visionaries in your life.

Male female visionaries can be anybody my parents, my uncles, my Master degree mentors, my gods ad goddesses

And they can guide me on any roads, usually i dont let any human take my descion except me and my gods…

Thanks for the reading, but leveling yourself up for direct divination seems much better as tarot can lead to further complexities unanswered .

But tarot good for stuff like love, long term etc
Where answer needed is not so much intricate but artisitc

1 Like

Cards are just guides. I love pulling cards but o would never base my life on it.

Yeah cards are fun stuff, you can literally throw a party with main theme based of tarot cards

The something that it lets myseterious which is for us to find out and the way in which it tells is the beuty of it maybe

1 Like

No cards a valid tool. It’s just no one’s future is ever set in stone. So what the cards say today. You do something tomorrow that changed the path to your future. The whole free will and being the masters of our own reality.

A vision, a conversation with Azazel for example could set one path before us but we decide to do something else and now it’s a new path.

We are always changing taking steps forwards and backwards.

3 Likes

In that case take the job being offered you now.
I have said this before if you need to be paid now. I would take this job. You can always quit when you need to.

Hello. I’d like it if you would put me on your list. Just general. My relationship, finances etc.