How to initiate physical changes/metamorphosis

I am new on the BALG forums, though I have been reading from them for close to a year. I have been learning for many years about the occult forces that are around us. My understanding is not limited to a mundane sense of reality if that helps describe my attitude towards magick. I truly believe ANYTHING is possible. With that in mind I would like to propose a SERIOUS look into physical modifications. Specifically, obtaining a larger Penis size. It should be noted, I am VERY comfortable with who I am since following my new path. I am not insecure or shy about my body. I have no body shame whatsoever despite how this may sound when a man asks a question about increasing his ā€œsizeā€. When I ask about how to change such a thing it is because no matter what anyone wants to think about self love, acceptance etc. The Penis is a tool. No pun intended. There is such a thing as being TOO big, and as well there is of course such a thing as being TOO small.
I am comfortable having sex with the size I currently am but If I have to be trapped inside this physical body of a man, I should at least have it serve my needs.
A little extra size (within reason) would make my life infinitely better. Its simply a matter of body mechanics while having sex. There is a much better flow/rhythm during sex when a man is endowed properly.

So here is my proposal. I have been reading for quite some time and have picked up on some things other may have perhaps overlooked or ignored.
Whilst reading Liber Lilith again recently, I was reminded that there are individual spirits that control each and every part of the physical body. From what I understand, these individual spirits may in fact be in some part responsible for the complete loss of self control over oneā€™s physical attributes. I believe Lilith uses these spirits to her advantage when taking control during a sexual encounter with herself. She is of course unfettered dominance and power so she would absolutely want the power to constrain her lovers as she sees fit. (Picture a Hundred different spirits holding a man or woman in place as the Goddess does her ā€œthingā€.)

I would like to utilize the 3 spirits that I know of that are specifically attributed to the genitals of a man.

If ever there were any spirits that knew how to enlarge or change the physical member of a man it would be these 3 spirits. Forgive me as I do not recall in which order Liber Lilith presented these spirits, I do know that one of them rules the testes (stones), one of them rules the penis itself, and one of them if I am not mistaken rules the glans or (head) of the penis. It is to these spirits that I wish to appeal to for my desired physical changes.

The spirits names are; Bathinoth, Arabei, Eilo.

I cannot find a single shred of information about these spirits online.
I know some of you are very good at divination among other incredible skill sets. As determined as I am to contact these spirits I am new to this craft. My skill set has not gotten quite to the level of some of you. Is there any among you here that would be willing to find out what each of these spirits Sigils and Enns are? Regardless of whatever means you should decide to use I would be very grateful for your help in determining how best to contact these spirits. Surely obtaining a sigil for each of them wouldnā€™t be too hard. I know I am not alone when I say just how helpful this will be to ALL men on these forums if we can solve this together.

I was reading about the Second Pentacle of Mercury and how that can help a person materialize anything he or she wants/desires. I have yet to pursue this, but I will be doing so regardless of this experiment. I have my eye on a very nice hand crafted silver pentacle I will be buying when I can afford it.

Thanks for all your help. If you have anything else outside of this that you think may help me obtain my goals of being ā€œlargerā€ please let me know.

Regards,

Miguel

2 Likes

Welcome @BlissfulFusion It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking anyone to do readings for you or anything else, CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about youself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

PS:

You do know that book is fiction, right? Itā€™s also important to note that not every demon has an enn. Enns come from the religious practice of demonolatry, and are not found in any other tradition so the"spirits" mentioned in the book, if they exist at all, wouldnā€™t necessarily have one.

1 Like

I have introduced myself moments ago.

I do not know what leads you to believe that the book is a work of fiction. But my personal belief is that a large part of it, if not all of it is in fact truth and not fiction. It is a working grimoire that describes in detail how to summon Lilith or Samael.

The fact that the author, Donald Tyson, is quioted as saying so in an interview about it lol

I believe he says this as a way to steer people away from an otherwise incredibly dangerous magickal working.
Not so much because he actually believes it to be false.

If youā€™ve got the names, you can just sigilize those using any of these grids:

e555fe59b6ac7f59d7bdac67aad0d8a0

3 Likes

So youā€™re just assuming that because it fits your own biases. You want it to be truth so you are basically pretending it is regardless of what itā€™s creator actually says.

Tyson is a very experienced magician. He wouldnā€™t obfusicate to steer people away. If he thought it was dangerous he wouldnā€™t have published it to begin with. Itā€™s meant to be a novel with some actual magical techniques woven into it.

And spirits are not necessary to enlarge oneā€™s penis. There are physical and energetic techniques within Taoist traditions such as that of the White Tigress, for example, for accomplishing that, as well as in the wotk of Mantak Chia.

2 Likes

All I can do is try. And although you may believe something different than myself I think its probably a good bet niether of us has had the opportunity to carry out in full such operations as described within the text. Tyson being such an experienced magician absolutely WOULD dissuade people from believing it to be a real grimoire because unlike his other publications, Liber Lilith in the wrong hands is in fact an extremely dangerous working to perform. I have seen several magicians start to perform the workings within the liber lilith only to find they never finished their blogs for some reasonā€¦ In other words they dissapeared for lack of a better explanation. Whether they simply were overcome with Lilithā€™s divine caresses and couldnt focus to complete their work OR were overcome and harmed by Lilithā€™s destroyer aspect is to be debated.

Either way, if anyone has the ability to look into this matter beyond the veil, I would certainly like to hear what the spirits have to say on this matter.

I hope youā€™ll all forgive me if I sound arrogant.

At the end of the day we are all children and have MUCH to Learn.

I think we can all agree,
ā€œWe donā€™t know what we donā€™t know.ā€

So lets find out for certain how this works. Lets take the ā€œdebateā€ out of this and find some hard facts to work from.

(I believe that Tyson also made sure to publish Liber Lilith because it would have been a crime to let it become lost to the ravages of time never to be read again.) Dangerous or not itā€™s something that ā€œneededā€ to be published. The tale of Karl Steiger serves as a cautionary tale to hopefully be enough in itself to dissuade the average practioner from proceeding.

Have you tried the search function? Some ideas:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true&q=penis%20enlargement

I am pretty sure that
There I penis enlargement surgery out there
Which is quiet successful for people.

And maybe you can Try to increase timing rather than size
Like hours.
It is possible with workings with demons

2 Likes

I did attempt this before posting, though I couldnā€™t find anything. Its possible my internet connection is crap too. Iā€™ll look again.

You mean lasting hours during sex? Working with who? What about working with demons to be absolutely a god in the bedroom?

This one looked reasonable: using qigong and/or subliminals seems to work for peopleā€¦

Ya guys should check morino ravenberg Playlists on Archangel samael there he states Samael can Make any changes in body for his correspondence being 1st house in aries Whixh is associated with Physicality

2 Likes

This is something that came to mind for me too. Samael would certainly know whatā€™s up when it comes to a manā€™s sexuality. I havenā€™t contacted him yet. Iā€™ve been so focused on Lilith that everyone else has taken a back seat. I have no doubt though Lilith would likely help me out too. I had a fairly transformational event happen with Lilith recently that has made me incredibly happy that I kept at this as long as I have. We are now talking to eachother from a less ā€œtransactionalā€ stance and it has made our relationship so much better itā€™s unreal.

I will absolutely keep everyone on this forum apprised of any physical changes.
My patron spirits are Orobas and Dagdagiel. I recently read in another posting how someone used Orobas to gain ā€œsizeā€. Although they didnā€™t seem to think 1 inch more was enough for them, it certainly would be a fantastic improvement for me.

Orobas appearing as a Horse I should have known he could have an impact on dick size. A horse usually has a very largeā€¦:eggplant::wink:. So I will be reaching out to him for this desire as well.

1 Like

Lol dude, i would like to hear ur progress in future :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Seems reasonable if u have decent size that too lol

Maybe,
I myself never done this type of thing so no further comments on this topic.

Use the rose cross lamen to create sigils to them.

If those spirits are under Lilith you can also use the kamea of Luna to create sigils for them.

When conjuring Lilith call these spirits by their names under her power if they are under her command.