How to initiate physical changes/metamorphosis

Thank you. I knew about sigil rose, but honestly haven’t given a try yet. My life is sort of chaotic right now. Going through some transitions. It has been easier for me lately to simply use a sigil that has already been created/discovered. Although this won’t be possible with these spirits. I highly doubt there are many magicians that have bothered with them. I do not know for sure they are under Lilith’s power, only that they rule over certain body parts. Every part of the body has a demon that rules over it. Not just the genitals. I have taken this information from Liber Lilith of course.

Has anyone had the opportunity to delve into this matter further with the help of their guides/patron spirits? Its not just me you would be helping. I’ve read quite a few postings on here and there are some great suggestions, but I cannot find anything definitive that says “do this and your c**k will grow.”… As promised before, I will be back to post results when I have more information to proceed myself.