How to have an harem?

How was the ritual? which spirit?

There are many false concepts developed by demons that have nothing to do with real life.
They feed people with delusions that cost nothing and this is the greatest profit on their part - giving nothing and taking everything.
Your energy, which they will gladly take. This is a fairy tale. I donā€™t believe in this lifestyle, unless you are an Arab sheikh or a pimp.
Converting to Islam and having a lot of cash seems to make the most sense. This may still work. Sometimes all we need is silence, would anyone really want to live in constant noise?
Apparently Satanachia deals with mind control, Iā€™m not saying itā€™s not possible, Iā€™m just asking if itā€™s worth it.

I requested a ritual for Rosierā€¦ awaiting the results.

One is more than enough for me thanksā€¦

Post closed as it seems to be turning into a dead horse, with people questioning the OP, which is against the rules on a working thread. 2 posts deleted.

Please remember the rule for working threads such as this:

As a seemingly necessary clarification of the above points, working threads are not to be treated as referendums, nor invitations to comment on whether you personally approve of the OPā€™s desires, intentions, personality, or anything else. This means donā€™t derail these threads by stating your disapproval of the OPā€™s stated goal, nor by nit-picking, insults, or mockery.

These comments will be deleted without notice, making a habit of this behaviour will result in a ban. If you feel someone has posted a working thread that clearly breaks the forum rules, flag it, or PM a moderator

Please note: This is not social media, we are here to share and learn, not shitpost, troll or glurge random, content-free thoughts all over peopleā€™s threads.

Flags are anonymous, and flagging really helps us keep the forum on topic, readable and, hopefully, actively content rich and useful for everyone. Please try to answer the OP with something helpful if not necessity positive, and if you have nothing to contribute please control yourself and move on.