How to have an harem?

If the OP wants a harem, let him have his harem. I’m with it 100%…although what I think you meant was that you want to live a polyamorous lifestyle with multiple friends with benefits on your roster? For something like this, I’d turn to either Sitri or Ladilok. Sitri’s personality fits right up the alley with something like this and would probably work well with such a request. Ladilok is a different beast entirely. If you want an entity that will essentially have these women worship and fuck you as part of a harem-like setup, Ladilok is the first spirit that comes to my mind. She is a spirit that comes from EA’s book, Kingdom of Flames…whose ability essentially is to enslave any woman the operator desires to do with as he/she wishes. Obviously, she is a spirit that will rub some folks on here the wrong way, but she is an available option if you should choose.

9 Likes

We’re not supposed to moralize on threads about death curses, so while talking about possible negative sides is alright in my opinion, calling him a potential dirt bag is not.

4 Likes

It will help a ton. I truly admire a man (or woman) that wants to have committed relationships with more then one partner. It just takes a lot of work. That show I mentioned will show you a lot of the negatives. There is also a lot of beauty to it too. You seem to have a good head so I wish you the best of luck and happiness.

2 Likes

Yes, thank you for your advice, actually it’s not like I want an harem in the original expression of the word, it’s more like a polygamous relationship

2 Likes

thank you very much for your advice, I actually first thought of gremory or ladilok, but maybe sitri is the best, I mean, my personality it’s not like christian grey it’s more like, george of the jungle haha

1 Like

It’s okay, I mean, I’m not someone who likes r*ping women, so I don’t take it like she called me that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I wish you luck too

1 Like

Yeah get two girls, take it from there.

1 Like

I would ask Sitri for help.

1 Like

Often times, the problem isn’t getting started with polyamory, it is keeping the relationships going. People have already given you a lot of advice on who to contact. My advice, as someone who has been part of the polyamorous community for a couple of decades, is that you need to be very clear about what you want and more careful than usual about who you date. For example, let’s say you have a wonderful relationship with a woman, and you meet someone else who you both agree you could date. If that new person turns out to be crazy, your bad new relationship could ruin your primary relationship too. Expect to spend a huge amount of time trying to find the right people for this. Even if every woman who sees you wants you, that isn’t going to eliminate all the potential problems. Good luck! I hope things work out for you!

3 Likes

This is golden. Poly is so hard. It comes down to trust and communication. A willingness to over come the hard stuff like jealousy or feeling lesser then any others in the relationship. Trust, communication and consent.

OP make sure no one feels forced into it either. That causes a lot of internal problems if they don’t feel safe to communicate those emotions.

2 Likes

Not sure what you mean by that, but I just want to add that polygamy or however you call it can work well. Just like a monogamous relationship. It can also be a disaster, just like a monogamous relationship.
It can go both sides.

People often seem to know so well what angels like and don’t like as if they were all the same and oh so easy to read.

I don’t see why all angels should stick to something we perceive as normal today when it works or has worked well in other cultures and times.
Personally I’m not a fan of polygamy, but I’d never claim to know what an enitre race of spirits supports or doesn’t support.

6 Likes

You said this so well. From the way some of the angels I work with talk or have talked I am sure they just like other beings human or not have more then one valued loved one. I don’t want to say harem because they seem to treat their dear ones better then how man sees a harem.

Thanks you saying this the way you did. I saw the comment and couldn’t word what I want to say the way I wanted to.

4 Likes

Is it possible with only one ritual to ask to tie 3 women?

As far as I know, no spell is eternal, you have to keep working with the spirit to maintain your achievements

1 Like

Did you get the harem?

The “me” of 30 years ago linked evocation to omnipotence, like E. A., but taking it too literally, thinking about getting in some future an harem made even of cartoon and resurrected females :neutral_face:

1 Like

Name checks out.

Logistically, would they be ignorant of one another or informed? You’ll have to Dona lot of mental and emotional gymnastics convincing each one to stay around, and you WILL at some point have to appeal to how each one of them is your ONLY special one for whatever reason. Don’t underestimate the ONLY factor, but that’s a series of stories hard to keep straight…

1 Like

Yes, but I was kinda dumb to mantain it haha