How to have a bigger penis

Do you use Ipamorelin regularly. I wanna know more about it? I am fairly new here so I can’t PM you yet- could you send me one?

Fig. 371: Forsteton (17° Pisces) - Childless, infertile female magicians are given advice by this head on how to become fertile. He
shows them means and ways by which they can determine in advance the sex of the baby they expect. If asked to do so, Forsteton
will remove from man or woman frigidity and increase their sexual powers. The methods revealed by this head will enable the
magician to maintain the sexual and intellectual powers of youth
until he is a very old man. A magician whose sexual powers
decline, but who, for some reason or other, wants to increase
them will not only find an excellent adviser in Forsteton, but also
a ready assistant

From Franz Bardon´s evocation book

5 Likes

I know you posted this back in '18. But, bald men are sexy, especially when they have a great personality.

32 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

@InfernalUnicorn

I don’t buy it. I don’t find it sexy in any way. I am 27 years old now and I see it with my own eyes.

Girls aren’t interested in some bald dude. They associate you with being old and being in decay.

They are not sexually attracted. And I completely understand that. I wouldn’t want a bald woman either.

I know who I was before I went bald. I was a very good looking guy. But life makes you sit down and humble I guess. Not that I was an arrogant dick.

My biggest luck is that your appearance has nothing to do with your magick skills so I can walk the LHP with pride.

1 Like

You are not your body. You are far bigger than that. Sexiness comes from within, and then it’s reflected outwards. You’re right, women don’t go for baldies. Many of us go for men who shine brightly because of excellent personal vibe, confident despite being bald (or full head of hair, whatever), charismatic, big-hearted, loving, kind, intelligent, etc. All of these are great qualities that are very attractive. You could be the best looking guy around, but without being attractive on the inside, you don’t stand much chance of attracting a healthy, happy, long-term relationship with a fantastic woman. Also, watch the stories you tell about what you think women like in men. Try not to assume… because stories become reality after a while. And self-pity, or a defeatist attitude is not attractive at all. :wink:

5 Likes

@InfernalUnicorn

You are right. We are what we think and it’s very important to think positive. I am trying to program myself to think positive 24/7. I must think positive and send positive thoughts and energies into the universe.

Sometimes my mind wanders and I get this negative spiral of self talk. It also doesn’t help that I am extremely HSP (Highly Sensitive Person) and very empathic as a male. I sometimes think I am too sensitive for this world and dating in general. Too much pain and I can’t handle that. I am hiding myself from the world.

I try to work with demons to get what I want but no much luck lately. I am working on my psychic senses and I have chakra blockages but don’t know how to solve those.

2 Likes

Everyone’s shallow to a degree but confidence is well liked by both men and women, I’m pretty sure, no guys or girls who openly give off that “please love me and my potential extreme desire for a relationship vibes” are going to get someone.

1 Like

I’m not surprised, given the story you’ve just told me. I’ve no doubt you’ve been telling yourself a very similar story for so long, you’ve forgotten what it’s like to feel desirable. You’ve got to consider yourself a good choice in order for others to consider you a good choice.

Just a little reminder, guys.

When you tell yourselves silly stories about how unworthy you are for potential partners, we tend to pick up on the unworthy vibe, and steer clear. :wink:

Unless another person who feels unworthy is attracted to you…

Like attracts like, especially vibrationally.

1 Like

It’s no good just saying that you’re a supreme choice. You’ve gotta know it, in your deepest heart. When you do, the women on the same vibrational level as you will be reflecting that back to you, in the form of compliments and genuine desire/interest.

Now, if you truly know that you’re the bee’s knees, then I can only guess that you’re attracting not-so-good comments from those who are not on the same vibrational page as you, and you’re not understanding how things truly work on a vibrational level. If this is the case, you’re attracting these comments by taking notice of them and complaining about it, even if the complaints are mostly only happening in your mind. (Btw, these women aren’t worth taking any notice of, let alone complaining about. Just tell yourself a good story about how the perfect woman is out there for you, describe who she is, and while you’re waiting, you’re gonna have fun. Keep telling yourself that story until it feels like the truth to you, and watch the magic happen.)

The other possibility is that you’re vibrating something other than what you’d like. In other words, you’re insecure deep inside and you don’t truly know that you’re a supreme choice.

So, which is it? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Women really don’t care about size. I am not sure if this is being done out of low self-esteem or insecurity. I’m a woman. If a girl were to give you shit because of your penis size, get them out of your life. Your body is your temple. Take care of it and love it the way it is. And if it happens to change, embrace that too.

5 Likes

That’s a load of bs. I hear so many women admit it. Maybe in their younger days until they get older and realize they got to take person more seriously other than their looks/equipment or they won’t find a husband. They won’t admit it though as they don’t want to sound like a slut. Those are the superficial ones. And most are until they grow up. later in their life.

1 Like

Okay well, I don’t care about size. I have female friends that say that they don’t care either. You can’t speak for all women.

1 Like

I can speak for the majority as that’s the majority. Mainly the younger age ones have that issue. As they are into the social life scene . The older age one start to get serious into career or family. Of course there are exceptions. And then there are differences in view depending on what generation they are with.

It really comes down to what phase of life they are in. sex phase or family phase or career phase. That is the filter for their thoughts.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 13 hours.

Build a look around it man, it’s the whole look and vibe of a person. Not some pass/fail hair test.

Basically you just want to look sexually dimorphic as all hell. Rock the bodyguard/hitman look with a suit and a tight groomed beard. Spice it up with some cool shades and some badass dance moves. Suit and tattoos look could rock too. If you see someone at the club who looks like a high level hitman who can really move? That dude is cool.

Get a tan. If you’re bald and pasty you’ll look like a ghost, goes double if you’re pudgy above 20% bodyfat. Shred down to 8% and your facial features will pop much better.

Micropigmentation is a gamechanger for a lot of guys too. Looks like a hairline, just way short. Google it

Just about any dude can become a “7” and you’re just passing their looks threshold.

What matters infinitely more is the way you act and your vibe. Women sense your essence and go off how it feels to be around you far more than the small details we as guys get hung up on. (They’ll scan you like crazy especially after a good romp but it’s the whole picture that matters.)

It only matters to her if it matters to you. Think about that. How many absolute losers have you seen out with some girl? I did the broke, shitty car with no muffler and a duct taped bumper thing for a while. As long as I had some gravity and pulled her into my world I made sure was flirty and damn fun it didn’t mean a damn thing. Vibe.

Remake yourself.

Reframe it from “old” to “badass” and don’t stop working on the look until you look in the mirror and go “That guy looks like a fucker!!

As for your measurements… Just stop hahahahaha, anyone with a 7"x 6" is killing it. Average in America is something like 5x5. You’re about as ideal as it gets.

You’ve let the standard kneejerk “lol smol peen!” breakup comments get to you. Your other story was from a tweaker. Look at the stats, you have nothing to complain about there.

Order some Dapoxetine from India if you’re quick on the trigger (you can rail full deluxe like you’re trying to kill her with it on this stuff for hours so dose low…)

How many times have you taken your time teasing and gotten a girl so turned on she lost it and came like crazy when you finally let her have that first thrust? You can do this… Quite easily if you know how to lead the dance there.

What I would say is find out how to emotionally mindfuck a girl in all the best ways. Psychological stimulation outshines physical every time. Start to look at it as an art. A gift that’s more about mixing souls than it is hitting nerve bundles. The best times I’ve had felt like we were astral projecting and swirling around into each other while watching our bodies do our thing on pure instinct.

Go read Sex God Method by Daniel Rose and try it on. It will absolutely change your life.

Remember though man, she’s the fish, you’re the water. Give her a nice pool to swim in with your energy and personality. Be pleasant yet unapologetically sexual masculine. Own who you are and have something bigger than her going for you.

4 Likes

very simple. get excited and you’ll have a bigger one. =o)

It’s really not a big deal. you are born with what you gots. if you focus so much on size then it might be more of insecure issues. work on that.

1 Like

GUYS. ~maybe you should rather aim at your viruses and bacteria.(mostly in the gut)
Here some food for thought:

You are your gut.
funfact: in chinkon they actually try to focus their spreadout soul, all into a sphere of like 10cm, somewhere below the belly button.

Interesting, i feel.

2 Likes