Removed posts

Johnny Sinns :wink: :wink: :joy: :joy:

Suuure, that’s why the illiterates, the ones with little education and little emotional intelligence are the top choices for women. And I, who took the school more serious, spent my time to learn at school and not go in clubs or other idiocies, who also can feel sympathy/empathy or whatever to the ones of my kind, I’m not considered a good choice and other idiotic things are said about me and considered about me. :-1:

1 Like

Ain’t that the truth. lol. sad but the truth.

You don’t think I consider myself a good choice? I consider myself the supreme choice, not just any choice, but I’m more than just a choice

What do you mean?

Why do you want to know? :joy:

I know that, but they don’t realise that (that I’m special)

The question wasn’t for me. :wink:

1 Like

They don’t need to. All they know is, you’re not the one for them. Let it go. :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s a woman out there who is a perfect match for you. That’s all you need to get started with. Flesh this new story out with details about her, etc. Deliberately manage your vibrational attraction here. (What’s deliberate/effective vibrational management? It’s keeping alignment between your desire and your expectation.) Be the genuine, best version of you. Nothing else is required.

1 Like

For who then? Your friend? :joy:

For you, dummy. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve heard of this and tried this and had succes with it and it happened random. You’ve heard about that too from a video from bob proctor?

For me? I already now and also I’m genetical gifted (look at the title of the topic) :joy:

Sorry, what the fuck does Bob Proctor have to do with love and relationships? lol

He’s all about wealth. :wink:

And no, I didn’t just hear it from a video. I practice this stuff daily, have done for about 3.5 years now, and I’m not one to waste my time with shit that doesn’t work. That should give you a clue.

Might want to do something about your hubris… it’s not attractive and isn’t doing you a favour.

Genetics…work with spirits that permit u to set ur next incarnation. Make sure to work out being hung like a horse…die and hope next incarnation goes well

Hahah, I forgot to laugh

Nah, he made a video in which he talked about love/relationships and the law of vibration and such things

what?

Hubris means excessive, arrogant pride and overconfidence. Essentially, it is thinking you are far greater than you actually are, in both knowledge and ability, than those more experienced than you, contrary to the actual evidence.

It runs rampant in the occult, and is on full display here on the forum daily.

3 Likes

See of your own thing, mr darkestknight and leave me alone