How to have a bigger penis

Increase in testosterone will help this? Dude that’s not correct to be said in a nice way…
Testosterone doesn’t make you dig bigger lol haha
There some stretch excersices for to make your dick a little bit bigger but that takes a while to achieve it and if don’t expect too much results…
Anyway…boost in testosterone with the help of anabolic at 125 mg a week will stop your own testosterone production… at 250 mg a week you see some benefits of it…
More muscles… more libido… faster recovery of intense workout…
Side effect are sure there but you will see that gradually
Some will have acne or will be bloated but that is usually when you use it for a long time and a much higher dose but every person reacts different on it
Another thing when you use long and big dosage…
No it will not make you dick little as it will not make it bigger…
It can or will make you balls smaller cause if you inject testosterone your balls are thinking
‘ hey I produced enough testosterone so I quit working’ so then you will have smaller balls

2 Likes

It is all about self’s confidence bro!
I see allot of times guys who are good looking and jerking off all day everyday cause they have for some reason no self confidence
And then the less good looking guys who are more confidence about them self and talking smooth they bang all day everyday

It is you who make the reality bro with fucking girls or in general

Don’t put a limit on yourself with your thoughts and therefore you self confidence…

Woman can smell your Confidence :joy:

2 Likes

Only jelqing and stretching worked for me in the past. All steroids, peptides, and other stuff will not give results for size.

1 Like
2 Likes

Lmao imagine tomorrow you wake up and it went front 6 to 15 lmao

2 Likes

That blue line is how long long ur penis will be if u say the following prayer:

Hippity hoppitus, the women cannot handle us, we are one…one my penis and I, WE ARE ONE…the serpent of sexual desires will GROW GROW GROW GROW GROW!!!

it will happen over night trust me

:joy:

3 Likes

Any proof or results with that?

1 Like

Any thoughts on how can we use it?

I believe he was being facetious

3 Likes

I too, even though I might be a solitary forever, would also appreciate a doubling of the size of my Wang.

1 Like

I was lol

1 Like

Hay, i saw this thread but seems dead anyway are you still working on it?

1 Like

The direct polar opposite of “Love” is “Fear”. If you have any fear or reservations with women you’ll not do well. I speak from experience. I had in the past not thought highly of myself too. Women couldn’t have been any less interest in me. I don’t think they were repulsed, but nothing about me made me attractive because my attitude was very poor. I find now that I am on the left hand path and have asked for much help changing my attitude, I have received help and applied it to my life.

I am getting random women smiling at me and talking to me in the stores while shopping now. I can tell just by looking at their face when they see me walking by they like me a lot. More than anything I attribute this amazing change because I now Love myself. I didn’t love myself for the better part of 30yrs. I’m not sure who your go to spirit is. But through using psychedelics and asking Lilith to aid me during the trip, I was able to release emotional pain that was roughly 15yrs old that had me held back from loving myself. What a HUGE difference in how I feel today. I highly recommend using low dose LSD and approaching Lilith to help you. She helped me bigtime. I can’t thank her enough. I find myself saying “Thank You” all day long to her now. So happy I did this for myself. I hope you are doing all right bro.

3 Likes

Man, I’ve been through almost the very same experience, except I didn’t know or was interested about Lilith at the time. She just came to me during an acid trip and began my spiritual awakening lmao

1 Like

I just wanted to tell you that I read your comment about NPC’s and consciousness, and I loved it. I am a gnostic; and the way that you contemplate and think, and also present your theories is very similar to my own, and it was extremely enjoyable reading your thoughts. Very eloquent. So much so that I figured out a way to communicate this with you, then created an account because I didn’t see any options on your main page. No PM or reply option. Anyways, if you can figure out how to send me a direct message, I would love to have a line of communication with you to pick your brain and chop it up sometime. I appreciate you my guy. Dope human you are.

Welcome @BsciGuy It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

How to achieve this? Which method?

I have big dick ,but is there a way to become sexually active , to get horny atleast when you should.