How to have a bigger penis

Increase in testosterone will help this? Dude that’s not correct to be said in a nice way…
Testosterone doesn’t make you dig bigger lol haha
There some stretch excersices for to make your dick a little bit bigger but that takes a while to achieve it and if don’t expect too much results…
Anyway…boost in testosterone with the help of anabolic at 125 mg a week will stop your own testosterone production… at 250 mg a week you see some benefits of it…
More muscles… more libido… faster recovery of intense workout…
Side effect are sure there but you will see that gradually
Some will have acne or will be bloated but that is usually when you use it for a long time and a much higher dose but every person reacts different on it
Another thing when you use long and big dosage…
No it will not make you dick little as it will not make it bigger…
It can or will make you balls smaller cause if you inject testosterone your balls are thinking
‘ hey I produced enough testosterone so I quit working’ so then you will have smaller balls

1 Like

It is all about self’s confidence bro!
I see allot of times guys who are good looking and jerking off all day everyday cause they have for some reason no self confidence
And then the less good looking guys who are more confidence about them self and talking smooth they bang all day everyday

It is you who make the reality bro with fucking girls or in general

Don’t put a limit on yourself with your thoughts and therefore you self confidence…

Woman can smell your Confidence :joy:

Only jelqing and stretching worked for me in the past. All steroids, peptides, and other stuff will not give results for size.