How to form a extreme deep connection with Lucifer

I do try to speak to him daily using the sigil, his enn as well as the litany devoted to him. I’ve also been using a very short prayer that Lucifer gave to Connor (he put it in one of his posts somewhere here) that l say when l wake up.
Funny thing is that approaching Lucifer has not crossed my mind even once when l started this whole path, l thought he’s completely out of my league, so to speak, hence l concluded that ld focus on more beginner-friendly spirits like King Paimon. But then l gradually began to feel more and more drawn to Lucifer, lve carried out quite good a research on him and l knew l wanted to make contact. It might have been King Paimon who kind of planted this idea in my head to reach out to Lucifer, whoever that was lm much grateful for that.

Since lm unable to communicate with spirits at the moment, lve put together a small letter to Lucifer and lm going to read it out to him starting from tomorrow. I’m hoping to get some extra energy from the full moon that’s about to take place. Anyhow, lm patient and lm sure I will eventually get to see and hear him, l enjoy waiting for something if it’s something really big and of special value to me, almost like I’m more into chasing the rabbit than actually getting to catch it though🐰!

I hope you’ve built a good connection with Lucifer and that he’s helping you whenever you’re in need.

1 Like

Thats what happened exactly with me! I never thought I’d start on this path through Lucifer, I was thinking about Astaroth first but eventually I don’t know, his name just came to my mind and I wrote him a petition spell to protect me and since then I am having frequent experiences with him. :sparkles::heart: he is very patient towards beginners, so it is alright to evoke him even if you are a beginner. He is very understanding.

It might’ve been paimon who planted the seed in you to contact lucifer as he is one of 8 great dukes of Lucifer. :sparkles::wink:
I wish you luck! :sparkles:

1 Like

C.Kendall can you PM please

that’s great. Can he change a human’s physical shape or eye color?

Hi Kendall! Is it ok to talk to him on my normal summoning space? I talk to all the spirits there.

2 Likes

“All of these rites must be performed in the same area, do not cleanse nor banish anything done in this area.” does this mean I should not clean the area where I’ve done the ritual?

1 Like

What physically clean up? Of course you need to keep the room clean especially dispose of offerings. You dont want to leave around mouldy food!

Welcome @Anagha_Falsamkar It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Interesting theory! I always wondered why people in my church were able to have such powerful experiences. I went to Freewill Baptist and Pentecostal mostly.

Is there a place on this forum where I can read about these different states of consciousness, how to reach them, etc?
I dont know what gamma state is or the other 2 you mentioned in your story. Is there a book out there that explains different levels of consciousness? This would help me put tremendously. Thanks!

1 Like
1 Like

Okie doke thanks

1 Like

Amazing as always Connor! I love your stuff and you are always so thorough

U are possessed by him?

Im thinking we omitted the part where we offer an actual sacrifice. I’m thinking to sacrifice a goat to show Lucifer my devotion coz what I see many practitioners of any kind of magick dont really much out of their magic, I truly feel identified with Lucifer and thats why I worship Him.

1 Like

You don’t need to do anything of the sort. Since you are a beginner with zero experience of your own, you seem to have no real idea of what you’re doing or how to do it.

2 Likes

Well…. Idk what to say to that.

That is an interesting idea. I butcher animals on a regular basis for food, including goats. The idea of dedicating it to Lucifer and sharing it with him has never occurred to me. I will give it some serious consideration.

1 Like

Well demons if they are worshiped demand a sacrifice as a offering. I also offer to them candies, alcoholic drinks, and flowers.

They don’t, actually.

What demons really require are your time and attention.

And by the way, a sacrifice is not a sacrifice unless the offering has value to you. Back when animal sacrifice was a common thing, it was usually done because food animals were very important to the survival of a people so giving them up to their gods was a true sign of their devotion.

In a time where you can buy what you need at the corner store, just buying an animal and killing it in the name of an imaginary friend has little real value and thus isn’t a sacrifice.

1 Like