How to create a permanent shield against all spirits/ghosts

Hi, i am new here, this is my first post, i created this account specificaly for this topic.

A ghost has been pestering me for 5 years now and i want to get rid of it forever. I will tell you a few abilities she has, she can basicly feel anything i feel all my senses in fact so: touch, smell, vision, hearing, taste…she can hear all my thoughts infact i changed the way i think and most of the time i dont even think because at the time there were many more spirits pestering me and this was one of my ways of adaptation against them so they didnt know what the hell i am thinking and i started to hide my thoughs and think “without thinking” basicly i started to live in present moment…

anyway this spirit is the only one left and by saying it can hear my thoughts i must also add it can sense my way of thinking there are few ways i know my mind is thinking for example to remember something you have a few ways for me i can rember visualy or by hearing or smell or numbers and so on…this ghost senses everyting it knows in real time what i am thinking not to even mention talking which she knows all the the time what i say

i dont even have privacy in between there were other spirits as well and i didnt jack off for a year and a half at once because there were male spirits as well, shit i cant even take a shit in peace or shower and so on i shit you not it senes what i am eating, drinking smoking, if i have an urge to fart…everything

i think this ghost fucked up in a mayor way sometime in her life and basicly by accident sold her soul and then someone sended her to me so she pesters me all the time, she got a mission to kill me or somehow fuck me over that i acidently sell my soul or something like that

anyway we talk everday when i am in private and she talks in my languge and she is a huge liar she lies all the time, but because i know her for so long i know some things she said were true

keep in mind because this is happening for five fucking years those spirits fucked me over and my parents saw i wasnt acting the same, and they heard i am talking “to myself” and make some gestures with my hands and so on that i ended up in mental hospital for 4 times for periods long between 1 and 3 months

right before i ended up in mental hospital for the first time this ghost turned all the classmates that were working with me on a group project in collage against me, its like they were against me and i wasnt against them if you know what i mean and before the project i was neutral with all of them and just one of the guys was cool with me of about 10 people

later i found out that guy had some sort of shield against spirits, as far as i could tell he was a regular dude he didnt dable in occult so somebody probably protected him, this ghost confesed to me that she couldnt go in that guy and told me herself that about 5% people have this type of shield

which brings me to the point: WHERE AND HOW TO GAIN A SHIELD AGAINST SPIRITS

i know this was long, thank you for reading, i could go on and on and on what happend in all these 5 years but i needed to type at least the basic info

Hi, new member here

Have you tried using the search function? There should be plenty threads on shielding. Best of luck.

split this topic #3

5 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

Welcome @apache. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum and required for everyone.

Thank you for taking your time, i will look up the book that you recomended. If you remember any other methods please post in this thread,

That thing with farts was a stupid example, but you get the point she can feel everything i feel, for example pain, hunger, thirst, temparature. If i let her for a short time she moves my head as well but if i want and mostly i do i am in complete control of my body. I cant explain everything because i need to withold information from her, she can read everything i wrote here and as is said before i adapted so i mostly dont think and i do stuff in real time, which was good for a lot of time but sometimes it sucks because it happens i think of something a lot later than i would before.

Quite a conspiracy theory, are you into gaming?

Its not a theory, this is happening to me for the last 5 years…i play battlefield 5 here and there

I have a spirit who also is very questionable as it lied to me big time aswell…
It can control parts of my body if I let. I don’t interact with it anymore because of all it’s lies… I can’t figure out what it wants. I can communicate with this being by letting it move my finger for yes/no answers.

i talk with the spirit in my head if i need to be quiet, as i said she hears my thoughts and i hear her thoughts, but if i am alone and no one can hear me (keep in mind i need to be careful because i already went to mental hospital 4 times because of all this, if my parents would hear how i talk to her and see me doing gestures with my hands and so on, they would think i have “psyhosis” again) , i often talk to her the same as to anyone else, through my mouth and she talks through my mouth but her voice sounds the same as mine because it comes from my mouth,

Sheesh, how aren’t you a moderator yet?

I’ve only ever talked to my spirit in my head and it would respond through finger movement
so I never got caught

I call these spirits screamers. They often get mad because either you gave them attention and stopped or they think you noticed them but ignored their presence.

Happened to me for about 3 months i couldnt astral project because this spirit would be there screaming in my face. She appeared to be about 13 and was upset i(her friend) wasnt calling anymore.

After figuring out why she was upset i apologized and gifted some candles(i found out she was christian so jesus candles) and some incense and chocolate and i took them to thr local cemetary to offer them to her under a tree.

She said she accepted my apology and she stopped pestering me. I still sense her sometimes coming by to say hello or somethin. But she doesnt haunt me anymore.

Spirits are just people, talk it out. Usually works.

This, 100%.
Banishing is always good to know, as a general rule, but communication can be effective as well

There are two route i can see here:

1.Starve her of attention and cut of all physic cords form her, put up a shielding and MOVE ON without her! She IS a LIAR she CANNOT feel EVERYTHING you see or do but everytime you think or have super bad fear to her she gets a “notification” that you are scared and can go and feed off it. She is a parasite using you as a host she sounds like and malicious lost soul with nothing to do because she is too much of a FUCKING PUSSY to move one. Laugh at her constantly (its a form of defense) every-time she tells you she has all these abilities LAUGH IN HER FACE. Ask her “are you laughing with me? Can you feel this too lol, im getting joy out of how pathetic you are you dumb fuck” Essentially you become the bully, do the LBRP and forget about her, if she comes back. DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN. Call upon a demon or angel to LITERALLY fuck he over and make her life a LIVING HELL! Essentially and Eye for and EYE. She CANNOT live without you, she got cucked and bullied and now thinks that the only way to survive is para-siting (its not).

She is essentially and astral bully so treat her as such, DO NOT give her satisfaction. If she tells you she can read my mind tell her she’s a dumb liar, Belial and me will make her pay for saying such lies! LORD OF FLIES LORD OF FLIES! DO NOT feel bad about cucking her back, she deserves this, “karma is a bitch” or more accurately karma can be a demonic lord name Belial who literally consumes lost souls for fun and pleasure FOR ME! I had a screamer try to fuck with me one time, DID NOT GO WELL FOR THEM, I unleashed my rage IMMEDIATELY after she scared me!

She actually is TRYING to fuck with me rn lmaooooooooooooo! she is “strong” for a worker bee I suppose LMAO! She HATES THIS SONG THO!
She is very protective so I’d reccomend Lilith (she’s a badass queen of hell who spawns succubus liek its nothing, so a small parasite pales in comparison to her children)

1. Option two, work with her, set up what YOU WANT from the relationship, you can help her get through the end game (actually you already are but she doesn’t want to admit lmao) she REALLY thinks she’s hot shit
    Hiya, i am here, this is my 22nd post, i found this account for this ME & YOU!

A lil dumb fucking bitch and her bf have been pestering me for 5 years now!

I want to get rid of THEM forever. I will tell you a few abilities she has, she can basically feel anything we feel, our senses in fact so: touches, smelly, visionz, hearingz, tasty… all my thoughts infect!

i changed the way WE think and most of the time i dont even think because at the time there were many more spirits pestering me and this was one of my ways of adaptation against them so they didnt know what the hell i am thinking and i started to hide my thoughs and thinkING basically i started to live in present moment…

Anyway, thess spirits are the only 11 left and they keep saying they can hear my thoughts i must also add it can sense my way of thinking there are few ways i know my mind is thinking for example to remember something you have a few ways for me i can remember visually or by hearing or smell or numbers and so on…these DEMONS seneverythingting!!!

it knows in “REAL” time what i am thinking not to even mention talking which she knows all the timez what i sayz!

We dont even have privacy, in between there were other spirits as well, THEY JACK US OFF ALL THE TIME< EVERY DAY EVERY SECOND jack off for a year and a half at once! B/C there were genderfliud spirits as well, shit THEY DONT TASKE HSIT FROM NO OENEZ in peace or shower and so on i shit you not it senes what i am eating, drinking smoking, if i have an urge to fart…everything

i think this ghost fucked up in a mayor way sometime in her life and basicly by accident sold her soul and then someone sended her to me so she pesters me all the time, she got a mission to kill me or somehow fuck me over that i acidently sell my soul or something like that
: WHERE AND HOW TO GAIN A SHIELD AGAINST SPIRITS

i know this was long, thank you for reading, i could go on and on and on what happend in all these 5 years but i needed to type at least the basic info
[/quote]

_ YOU BRO YOU ARE THE )T SHIT HERE?!////
Confusing huh? THAT"S THE poooointer! KICKER BASS BOOM BOOM BOOM BANG BANG!
You magician have all the power she admitted she couldn’t defend against that boy because she was defeated, she was FORCED to tell you the truth with the shield, her bad energy rick o stayed back to her. KARAMA is a bitch huh lil princess?

HERE ARE HER FAVORITE SONGS PAY THEM ON REPEAT AND JAM OUT (She’ll either be forced to love you help in your ascent or she will be eaten, raped, and sent to the bottom reaches of HELL (she has no idea what a big mistake she has made lmao).
She hates, these songs (i think the vibrations and lyrical code fuck her up too much (it’s like setting up a trap or maze in your own mind) think random and awful thoughts as well as thoughts of love and light, the present moment shit obviously isn’t working

Yes, but because they are JUST HUMAN use this to your advantage, the great thing about being “crazy” is anyone who tries to stay in my brain gets fed and ripped apart by my mind (it’s a real hell hole, she is actually giving me good enebecauseuase I’ve been feeling bad) IDK why you are complaining she is quite the girl, me and my succubus can take her off your hands if you really want!

Image result for belial sigil

Image result for lilith sigil

I’m proud of you two for trying to find love and support but remember consent is key, otherwise Lilith will teach young men and women what happens when you dont (trust me I was in jail, and a mental hospital too, for a few eternitites actually)

“Oh my fucking god you weren’t fucking joking please stop, PLEASE STOP!” - Your Lil ith, Lithium “Friendo”

Super screaming party extravagnaza compeleted

Acceptance code: A58b24Lm-JK-JK-Jk-JOKer-911-EMERGENCY-WEE_WOO_WE- WHOOOO!?

I cant talk it out with her, believe me i tried lots of times, she just wont go away. I asked her just for fun today if i give her flowers and chocolate and candles like you did with your spirit, she said i would just waste money and she wont go away. I think she is around 25 year old. As i said before she fucked up when she was stil alive and accidentally sold her soul i think. Someone sended her and she needs to eather kill me somehow or fuck me over so i accidentally sell my soul or something like that and then she redeemes herself.

Wat…?

Do you know her name?

I am not afraid of her (the spirit), never was. And the abilities i told you she has are true i know because i figured that out in all this time its not bullshit she realy has them. I dont want to try and call demons or angels, i had beef with demons before as well in this 5 years when i said other spirits i meant demons and few other spirits i cant tell you how it happend…lets just say demons wont bother me anymore.

I dont trust angels eather…If you ask me god and devil are both scum infact god and devil are both responsible for world wars 1 and 2 and both are guilty of atomic bombs on hiroshima and nagasaki, they are the worst and they do everyting just for money, they are basicly money whores. They dont care about anything else and they watch how people kill each other for fun they watch for fun like its some fucking show to them. Thats just one of a lot of shit i learned in this 5 years.

So i think angels are scum too i dont want to do anything with them.I just want to be left alone.
I just need to aquire this shield, who knows about this stuff hmm.

I call her black cat, long story. I dont know her real name.