How to create a permanent shield against all spirits/ghosts

She didnt come to you, i know for a fact she is here all the time and i know as well even if she would want, she cant travel that far, she can only travel close distances from a person to person, it would take a long time that she goes even just 100km far away.

I am not worshiping her haha, i am just providing here facts so the users of this forum get better idea whats going on and can posibly easier help me.

You are not that dude from collage man and he didnt have problems with her at all, the thing with this shield is she just cant get into those people that have them, those people dont even realise a spirit wants to go in them, its like nothing happend at all.

1 Like

Yeah, “facts” provided by a cunt spirit who knows how to manipulate humans. Just becaus she lied and deceived you doesn’t mean she didnt attack me, if you knew this spirit inside and out you would’ve already been done with her lmao. You DO worship her because you have FAITH in everything she tells you!

You right lmao, I know how to do more than shielding lmao

You are just too set in your ways lmao, enjoy your spirit gf mate

Your saying she attacked you…when, how? what did you do to make her go away?

Yesterday as I wrote my post to help you and confuse her, she manifested as irrational thoughts and kept trying to get me to move from my main message, both I and my succubus caught on quickly once I decided to help you I felt her parasitic presence come. She doesn’t like you having free will and is working desperately for your attention. She didn’t realize that its impossible for her to literally sell her soul either, but this did not change her mind and she continues to haunt you. I embedded my message with love and specifically typed it to confuse her and help you as you read it (since you said she reads all that you do) the videos I sent you were also specifically selected to piss her off, I only know they pissed her off from my experience with her. She did not do well in my mind as I already have plenty of my own mental problems, I also have the consciousness of many gods high-level demons who make easy work for a low level ghost like her!

Its impossible for her to be at a same time in 2 different places that are so far away from each other, 100s of kilomiters apart. She cant somehow travel through internet she can just travel from one person to another that is quite close. But if for example i am in a pub with my mates, she can almost instantly switch and go from me in them and then again in me but she cant be in 2 people at the exact same time. And most of the time she is just in me. Maybe that succubus of yours is messing with you. I know this type of thing yea irrational thoughts, i will list a couple things how this ghost and probably your succubus can mess with you:

she can read yours memories without you thinking of them and uses those memories against you Memories from years before she was here! she digs up memories i havent thought of in years.

she knows the way you think and tries to pull of shit like you thought of something not her

she eather starts or ends sentences in your mind by using yours exact words

she uses yours emotions against you

she uses your ego against you or against others as she pleases

She cant do any of that shit to me even if she tries it wont work because i know all of this and yes i had problems with many others in these 5 years and for my own self defence i learned to not think at all and just live in present moment and some other stuff as well its not at all that fucking simple as it sounds.

That bitch (the ghost) learned all that information in this 5 years because she is here from day 1, when i had problems with many demons and other spirits, thats why she is so though to get rid of.