How to break free from Christ and Jehovah?

[quote=“Uru, post:40, topic:5580”][quote=“Euoi, post:38, topic:5580”]That was a ridiculous reply.

I repeat, NO form of spirit communication is perfect. Sorry. Call it “veritable evocation” and name drop all you want, no real magician is going to claim that they never make a mistake.
I understand, however, that you want to play adept. So whatever.

But how are you an adept? If all your occult works keep getting reversed by darn old Jesus? You REALLY should have fixed that issue years ago.[/quote]

Shhhh its ok, slowly put down the keyboard and don’t make any sudden movements.

lol im kidding but Jesus Christ on a fucking cross , chill out , its obviously not just me, why can’t you be helpful instead of condescending to people.[/quote]

lol, exactly this…

Oh,I know you said you hated Jehovah(this is adressed to the OP) but why not play his little game,and become a Brother of the Black Cloth!!!

I don’t know if you’ve already done the Abramelin Operation,than try doing it.I know it’ll probably be really hard(which is why even I myself have yet to do it),and being super-pious hermit guy isn’t gonna be all too rewarding.Eventually,however,you will be mostly redeemed in Jehovah’s eyes.

And you’ll then reach the climax of the Operation,wherein you will meet your HGA,be enlightened,and bind the demons.

AND THEN,when you’re done,use the powers of the squares and the giants for the most DIABOLICAL of goals.Turn away from the holy path you’ve been walking and into pure heartfelt shadow,that only the blackest of magics can grant you.

And thus,these black magicians are known as the Brothers of the Black Cloth.At least according to EA.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:29, topic:5580”]Like I said before, I don’t believe anything in the bible to be literal. When I was a child I had no interest in the sunday school stories, I only went because I was forced to so the highlight of every sunday for me, was the craft projects and free candy our sunday school teacher passed out. I was 9 years old saying, why do I have to ruin my weekend, my only days to lounge around and sleep in without school by getting up at 6:30 a.m. to go to school on sunday and hear stories I have already heard at least 5 times over dad? 9 years old, recognizing that church never taught you the entire bible, they just set aside a group of like 20 edited stories that they repeated in a cycle every few years. I started pithcing fits on purpose in church so my parents would let me stay home. From that point on, I only went to church as a teen so I could meet up with the girl who dressed up like the priest with me. Needless to say, we got separated a lot in church, forced to sit in different pews.

For me, this wasn’t about denouncing a very real god or anything like that, it was just something I did wondering if my sub-conscious was feeding all this stuff to me. So when others suggested, maybe he is real not in the sense that bible portrays him in, but a real god that is jealous and greedy, then maybe he is mad because he is realizing he cannot treat people this way and expect everyone to stick around and keep worshipping him. So for me, it was about admitting that if jehovah is real, you are not a part of my life. I never had any prayers come true when I was little and believed they may actually work, not one. And when I asked older christisns to explain why god ignores me even though I’m not asking for something like a million dollars and fame etc. I am just asking that he spare the life of someone I cared about that was dying, yet he would not follow thru with even that. However, I start asking other gods, goddesses, and demons to help me and what do you know? Real results within a few days or a few weeks.[/quote]

I never got one prayer answered when i prayed to God as a child, the Catholic Church has twisted Christs True message, that of love and forgiveness. I’m very surprised the Book of Enoch is not thought, i believe Jesus was a Magician and used his powers for good.

Since you can commune with spirits so well have you asked Jesus or YHVH whats going on?

Spoken directly with several archangels of Jehovah.

What response did you get?

I mean whether or not this is in your own mind, whatever, you need a solution, not to be moralised at or preached at, nor sympathised with, so let’s try and sort out some answers - what information did you get regarding this?

What response did you get?

I mean whether or not this is in your own mind, whatever, you need a solution, not to be moralised at or preached at, nor sympathised with, so let’s try and sort out some answers - what information did you get regarding this?[/quote]

I was told that My pagan faith will not work for me, and that whatever the Pagan deities give me will be taken away because I am not receiving such blessings from the correct place. I was told to come back to my religion of birth… I was told that i worship devils and that i will end up in a painful place.

I have found a solution though. Just as the abrahamic beings reverse anything the Pagan lords give me,i thought I could have their reversals reversed. I have just evoked a few of my main deities, and proposed that whenever one of their blessings is reversed, they will keep giving that blessing and undoing the reversal over and over no matter how many times it is taken away. They agreed.

So do you feel it’s fixed now, and you can move on?

I really feel at peace…
So i would answer yes.
And i got a sign a short while ago. One of the opportunities I got from a ritual, which ended up being taken away has now suddenly made itself available to me again. I take this as a sign from the Gods that they will fight back.

Okay, sounds good. :slight_smile:

If anyone has any more replies, please keep 'em on topic.

Thanks everyone for your help. Much appreciated.

Lady Eva, can you close this thread? I feel this thread has served its purpose. I am being helped privately via pm on a more face to face level with several advanced members who have been kind enough to take the time to help me.

[quote=“rd166, post:51, topic:5580”]Thanks everyone for your help. Much appreciated.

Lady Eva, can you close this thread? I feel this thread has served its purpose. I am being helped privately via pm on a more face to face level with several advanced members who have been kind enough to take the time to help me.[/quote]

You got it, best wishes! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What books specifically of Michael’s can teach me this verifiable evocation technique?

Thats because he knew from the begining about the other existance of god/desses. Hence the term monotheism they ignored the other deities in favor of him, but that doesn’t mean his “brothers & sisters” disappeared.

2 Likes

Breaking Free of Christ- should be easy; after all, the likelyhood of the Existance of the man To Whom That Title Was put to, is about as close to ZERO as would be Ronald mcDonald at the same time and place. n
Not to mention, Christ- is not a name at all but a Title- used by easily hundreds of would be jewish would be revolutionary leaders for the Overthrow of what ever Supernation held “The Chosen-ahem” people in Vassal status At the very best the would be figure being more accurately MYTH MAN was an invention of Paul— (who was hated and declared The Anti-christ by the Dysponsini "[actual "holy’ family]- who if he actually lived— alittle less dubious than the jesus fellow) very likely killed Jesus’ Brother the at the time High Priest of the Jerusalem Temple; thus sparking off the whole rebellion leading up to Masada event. however, if the Paul did not exist- then he was clearly made up by a Rich fellow named Marcion. So my first advice would be to determine if they really existed (actually factuallyand not mythically) because other than being at best an Egregore, who can only hold a connection to you or hold on you as you determine They can have. So unless you Desire to believe the bible is accurate and all the teachings of “The Church Fathers” as it were and everything they Pressed a sticky note to describing their awesomeness— they do not hold shit on you and you are placing far too much mental energy worrying about a "legend of a shadow’ which has to meaning of an Archie comic book. So, worry about ‘Christ’? nothing there. Worrying about Jesus ? If you can find a real historical man named Jesus [yeshua and all the other wierd ass names]- it is Far more likely you will find a regular guy; who was a massive failure if he wanted to be the guy the NT goes on about, and can extend his Power throughout the ages as far as a toad fart. So how to break free, find out the truth of who you would have as your Adversary- if they do not measure up to the lies and bullshit yoou fear— then ignore them and go about your business. This is coming from a christian priest theologian of 35+ years, and i have felt very little worry from them— even less ONCE I BEGAN RESEARCHING THEM FROM SCHOLATISTIC NON RELIGIOUSLY INVESTED WORKS— of which there is a waterfall of them just waiting for you.
Any other Q’s ? happy to help.
FDM

Woops, forgot the Jehova part. Alittle trickier, but for several reasons he would fit well in the demon hierarchy, and since this could be really long and detailed, I will try to make it be short, as chronological as possible. because in totality, the entity we call YHVH, was Never a Semitic original aka “one and Only God ever who was the Only True God of the Only Chosen People”. {oh hellz how do I keep this under an hour???}
1- The YHVH of the OT- did not exist in the for the ‘jews and israel’ until they were in captivity in Babylon- religionistas claim otherwise, but then history buries them. NONE of any of the OT texts, ever had existance Before 600 bce. Theywere literally made up- moses also; by the priests in order to keep as many of the captives under their sway as possible; because frankly, they were far mor well off in Babylon than ever. Also a minor fact- They were Never a Free Nation sovereign and independant, until Babylon did their gig with very Legal and Agreed upon Treaty points- they were a Vassel state under Egypt— and always were from the so called exodus. Hence the reason some of the “Prophets” at the time exhorted the king [lastly zedekiah] to “Return to Babylon- go not unto Egypt” and break the “New and Everlasting Covenant” (title of the Babylonian >Suserain< Israel >Vassal< Treaty formed several years previous but interestingly left out of the bibles so called “historical Record”. They cry poor poor us Babylon beat me up !!! when the truth of events is they were doing well under the treaty- but a very small ultra minority of “yahist” priests bullshitted Zedikaih and his father to Make a Treaty Alliance with a weak pharoah of an Egypt barely surviving- which was Egypt would help them become Free of Babylon; and “yahway” would free them the rest of the way. Great plan until Nebochadnezzar found out and the entire ““Land of Israel” became the Battleground between Pharoah and Babylon”. In short they picked a fight they were deluded into. Actually, though Nebo- could be brutal, he was raised from childood as a Priest And seriously respected any other religions UNTIL those religiouns proved subversive to “Peace in the nation”- also why when they were “Freed by Cyrus” [but vassals under him still]- more than 2/3’s of the people remained in Babylon and in many cases went north etc. Really only the dumbass dregs went back (sorry freemasonry)-sorta.
The OT is an intracately Coded Book— missing Hundreds of other books writings and works ORIGINALLY more valuable and Truthful and accurate than the buttwipe we have landed with today. one such code, which I found once and ignored because it came from a Non Accepted source; then when I landed on the answer 2 decades later from an completely differant route; there could be only surrender to the truth. The soon to be Re-invented YHVH/Jehova. Is Actually the PATRON Diety of Babylon- and went by the very long name of EA. which will soon be able to Illuminate the change of script, method of writing and spelling and pronounciation-- and a Commandment or 2. Knowing that earlier EA had the names of Enki, of whom there were “Images” statues pictures etc all over the place, as EA, the priests could not have that-- so the very earliest uses of what “Bible heads would call Jehova or jah/Yah/ YH, is the very same Babylonian God EA. For the longest time I read EA, as EE, it wasnn’t until I learned some basic Ancient Semitic Sumerian ;prior to what we have as “Hebrew” that I was able to see that the OT YH- prounc. YEAH- was a desguise for the Babylonian EA, and just to help things, Only the priests were allowed to read and write- not joe
or jane Commonjew . So no questions when the writing and language began being changed radically to what many christians now call “The language closest to Adams”.
Skipping too much stuff- it is quite appearant that the priests came up with a great little piece of fiction called- “Remember long ago when Moses freed us from Egypt”— and the pious fiction follies was on.
EA better known as YH, may well have made a covenant with the chosen folk; but IF he did, and the backing for it is 0 capital Z- he was wearing his trickster hat and 'Chose them” [and any dumbfuk who would join them] to be his Everlasting PISSING POST. and of this the evidence is just to overwhelming. Unless you decide to look the other way and swallow down the load being fed over the electrons today.
IF anything, I would encourage not dumping jehovah , who you could call ‘The God who woke up on the wrong side of the bed if your a jew’. but Cultivate a Current relationship with EA. Many say Jehovah is Enlil, and make a fair case; but one does not have to dig deep to find that playing loose.
now, lets pretend there was a moses and he did write exodus; lets look at one of the most twisted, hidden denied, overpainted and propagandised few verses one can read. Exodus 3 - 13 [14] too get right to the point, the “I AM that I AM”- says no such thing even remotely- the basic most exact Rendition of the words is
[ EA MY NAME IS EA ] - skipping the thought that moses had to timewarp nearly 1500 years foreward to get that name if he existed— it is impossible to escape who The Real Deity is-- and kinda squelches the Enlil gig.
So, i recommend rather than do what is all too easy for would be LHP’ers do and say “Fuck the Bible and everything about it” Hail Satan {who was literally invented from a common word usage After YHVH was invented. Get to actuallt Know Who’s Who- not what someone says about someone (even and especially ME).
So Freeing yourself from the grasp of “Jehova” should be no more difficult than ignoring the assigned "bad guy wanting the shit kick a sheepherding tribe of idiots forever- and Turn to the Real guy, who has always been a human lover- supporter and progressor as he is well known for his Friendliness- and has alot more history written about him which [ can you believe it ???] has been relagated to “myth” Legend and Poppycock— in oorder to leave nothing else for people to make an Educated Choice on but their highly unfriendly [except for Babylonians etc. for whom it was said, Nebochadnezzar is the Servant of the Lord} jehova dude.
Sorry this was so long- i really tried, but I get abit worked up when I see people wanting to take kneejerk reactions based on not just lack of evidence, but books written buy just as ‘informed’ LHPers with their remedies. The bare truth alone will create more power to overthrow error than ten thousand well intentioned with faulty data.

Dammit, knew I would forget this. Jerusalem- is not a jewish word; it is Originally- like over 1000 years Originally; a Sumerian Proper Name; I will provide its 2 origins, and the phonic break down;

Source’ Univ. of Pennsylvania; The University museaum publications of the Babylonian Section.
list of Personal names from the Temple School of Nippur
Sylabary of Personal Names by Edward Chiera

Ref. ce; 3000 bce 1500 bce
323 Sum. URU-SILIM Jewish form ; Jerusalam
trans. City of Peace
324 SUM. URU-SILIM-MU
City of my Peace
325 SUM. URU-SILIM-GAL
City of Great Peace

imagine what bullshit you can shove into someones head by getting them to believe your book is the oldest book ever so nothing else can compete.

1 Like

Wow, wow, wow, such an epic thread.

What’s a thougtforms?
So, Christ / Jehova do exists?
If it exists, why do you abandon it? Don’t you scared of being tormented by it after death?

Sorry, I’m so newbie on this thing.

why do you abandon it? Because we can :wink:
Don’t you scared of being tormented by it after death? Not at all.

1 Like