How to break free from Christ and Jehovah?

Don’t you scared of being tormented by it after death? Not at all.

May I know why? I thought it will send you straight to hell? Or, is there something amiss?

Sorry to break it to you Archdregs but most of what you have been told and even a lot of what you see all around you is a lie, it’s not real, begin doing things like soul travel and evocation and you may come to see “christ/Jehova” for what they really are…Nothing compare to what you can one day become. :wink:

Thanks for replying.

I really wish to break free from the shackles of christ. What is christ really are when you soul travel?

Here is a ritual that I have used in a similar set of circumstances. I would invoke Azazel.

1. 13 days of power. Every day use this incantation. Alash Tadalash Talashtoo…this signifies that you want to form a pact with him and him alone for a duration. The incantation should be repeated 9-13 times. Do so while gazing in Theta Gamma sync at an inverted Pentagram that you have created By Hand. I recommend a black background with a red inverted pentagram. Repeat this for 13 days while focusing on Azazel and the need for him to “Break the Chains that Bind you”. He will know what you have in mind.

2 Last day…perform this ritual…
Bring your religious objects that you may have used to worship Jehovah and good ol’ Jesus. Also, bring a chain if you can buy it cheaply enough or if you have one lying around. If not, visualize a chain that binds you to the objects. Look up and create a sigil for Azazel for your ritual area that day/night. Invoke Azazel to full materialization or do your best to accomplish this task. E.A. has a great course on Mastering Evocation that I recommend, but I would not wait to take it IF the issue is as you say it is. Task Azazel with “breaking the chains that bind you”.

3 Buckle up, Dorthy, cause Kansas is going bye-bye. :slight_smile:

Please note that this ritual is just a template. As always, I would recommend the quietest area you can find, a personal cleansing and energy focus, blah blah blah. But yeah…

3 Likes

if you are interested in satanism I know how to set you free I did long time ago pm me for informational purposes

Not necessarily. Full deprogramming IS possible. This is why I recommend Diane Vera’s recommendations, renunciation and blasphemy rites. Here’s a Satanic file (conceived for men) intended to assist one in full deprogramming: Satanic Masturbation - Binaural.mp3

3 Likes

Those parents are like raping the ideas of christians XD

I do know all about that, the Christ, Jehovah do not loosing there play things i found That out the hard way to, see i have been adopted when i was a baby my mum is not my birth mother, she got me baptized in the Catholic Church of cruelty and slavery when i could not speak so i could not decide my self, and got sent to a Catholic School of cruelty from prep to grade 5 the other kids are very cruel then grade 6 to 9 at another Catholic school of cruelty run by Marist Brothers other kids there were cruel there to, Mum made me go to Church every week upto a age of 13 years old it was very boaring then i didnt go as much then completely stop going to church at 16 got nothing out of it God certainly did not stop people being bullies to me the creator didn’t do much good to me then when i left school when i was 15 got a job then i learnt who my friends were no one from school wont to know me so when i turned 17 i started to practice black magic to be a smart ars start to call Satan from Hell i had the most successful Time with black magic from the age of 17 to 19 years old it was as scary as shit at first then i got really condition to it i became really good at it, then Christ and Jehovah blocked me to so cannot practice black magic to call Satan from hell, i still rebell against the creator and practice black magic its has been decades since i was able to summon Satan, Demons from hell i am 47 years old still cannot summon Satan from hell when i using black magic but Satan is always listing, Jehovah block me i cannot do anything about that even EA Can’t do anything about that. Creator done to much damage to me when i try to use the Star all i get a little glow that is it, nothing else, there might be a way. Someone like EA or someone could talk to Satan, Demons, entity to inform how Jehovah block Black magic users so Satan turns against Sorcerers, to drag sorcerer back to Heaven to make Satan think that Sorcerer is a enemy of Hell, then once God got Black magition into Heaven then know Satan wants to tare Sorcerer apart God will cast sorcerer back to Hell so Satan and Demons will chop me up for eternity that is what Jehovah is doing to me, so i got to still practice the black arts to try to prevent that from happening , trying to call Hell as a place i will end up in the after life so i don’t end up in Heaven, i am trying to save my soul so i can give it to Satan before Christ and Jehovah gets it i have a book called the Cataclysm of Lucifer, Book of Smokeless Fire, The Alter of Sacrifice, to try and save myself so i don’t end up in heaven to be treated like a slave and poverty-stricken for eternity, From James Aplin.

Its not Jehovah or Yeshua who holds domain over this world, as one raised Catholic like myself if you read scripture you would know that the Prince of the Air rules this earth and its because you are Christian that you feel under siege. Just look around, this is Lucifer’s world not God’s!

2 Likes

I wonder how comes that I was let go so easy? Maybe I was not desired in Christianity at all after all…

I can’t wait to speak with that amazing bastard Lucifer :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Why not burn a Bible and then piss on it to put the flames out? Then get a Koran and do the same maybe.

the youtube user “die vulgäre analyse” did excatly that (multible times) and uses that footage as background for his videos.

1 Like

What about get a sledgehammer go to a Catholic church at 3 am in the morning and smash all the holy statues and turn the crucfix upside down and make a mokery of Christ while desicrate holy ground to rage war against the Creater

2 Likes

I’m catholic and…I’ve never had this problem. is it possible that these spirits tormenting you are creations of your own?

Hahaha

May I know why you are here, 'cos I think this is a sinful place for you.

When you find out, let me know. I can’t see any way to free myself from their grasp

yes