How to break free from Christ and Jehovah?

Hi

I come from a very devout Catholic family and until five years ago i was raised catholic. However, when i converted to paganism, this made the egregores known as christ and jehovah to become furious with me. I have become well versed and experienced in magical arts, especially those rituals involving certain Pagan Gods/Goddesses who i love and adore. Here is my problem: every time I do a ritual with one of my Deities and get a material blessing from them, the thoughtforms known as christ and jehova undo their blessing. You can call it a reversal. They do this because they are pissed off that i left christianity( which i hate to death along with judaism and islam. I acknowledge all of these as religions for sheep). It is my deities themselves that tell me that those abrahamic entities are reversing their blessings as they are pissed that i am not getting such blessings from them.
Please help me. I am desperate.I plead to you for advise on how I can break free completely from christ and jehovah . I really hate them. I do not want to go to them. My deities always support me against my enemies and love me to death. Christ and jehovah are trying to frustrate me and tell me, ā€˜ā€™ there is no point in you being with those deities because i will just reverse what they do for you.ā€™ā€™

These abrahamic beings have tormented me lots. If my pagan deities gave me a lovely woman for romance and made her fall heads over heels in love with me, then these abrahamic beings will make her hate me.
If a get a great job through my deities, then the abrahamic beings will as usual influence the minds of the people who offered me the job and i end up not getting the job i wanted.

Note: over the years as a pagan, i have performed at least 3 rituals where i denounced and rebuked christ, jehovah and coā€¦ yet they still intrude where they are not welcomeā€¦

How can I get Jehovah and Christ to leave me alone?

2 Likes

I have never had the reversal thing you mention, at least not related to the Abrahamic God. However I can completely relate to your obvious frustration with the religion. Nothing again the people in it of course, but those religions themselves do tend to breed a certain level of closed minded ignorant nonsense I just canā€™t get on board with. Just today I heard from a religious friend of mine about how she had JUST fired an employee from her store in the last couple days, for renouncing God. A good and loyal long time employee and friend of hers, canned for changing her mind. (I knew the fired employee too, used to work with her myself, and I saw it coming for a while. She had started questioning religion.) That was bothering me today, leaving me shaking my head over this, when I read your post. Hearing this though and then reading your post on the forum, brought me to an odd realization myself. I never renounced my old religion. I left, I moved on, I began a very different path in life and started to work with other powers, but I never renounced my old one. Just kind of wandered away.

I got to thinking about this tonight. When we just wander off away from a God, or power, do we perhaps leave that door open, leaving ourselves open to the understanding that we could come back anytime and look to rejoin the ā€˜foldā€™? Are we letting our old deity think we may be convinced, in our leaving that business undone, to come back again. Maybe what you and I both need is to flat out say and make it clear that we are DONE with that part of our lives. That we following new paths now and itā€™s working out for us.

Part of life. Iā€™ve identified that things like this are absolute machinations out to keep us controlled. The best way is to realize them like scapegoatsā€¦or turn them on to someone else and then run when they sent looking. The secret name is. ajesusachristus

Out of curiosity, could the fired employee claim religious discrimination?

And now on to the matter of the Faux-Demiurge and the Nazarene; How far have you denounced them? Perhaps, you still have some attachment to them that is allowing them to retain their power over you. Some left over feelings of oppression or fear which gives them license to resume usurping authority over your life. Does that make sense? Like, youā€™re still giving them power without knowing it and what you described, is their trying to muscle their way in further to ā€œreclaim their propertyā€. Perhaps just telling them isnā€™t enough and you need as well to not only tell yourself and them but really hammer it in. With in the Christian Faith you are taught that they are the be all end all and that nothing can be done against them. I wonā€™t lie, I too still have these left over feelings, until moments of clarity when I can clearly see that, such just isnā€™t the case. That they are not the be all end all, they are not the all powerful, and they do not own me or you.

It is still hard though to divorce yourself from these feelings that were likely forced on you, quite a bit throughout your life. You might have consciously separated yourself from the notions, but part of you still might cling to it. You just might need a way to reach this clinging part of you and sever it from the influence of the tyrannical usurpers. A way to fully convince yourself and realize deep down that they are no more than the tools of bullies and liars to keep their people in line and out of their hair.

As for a way to set about doing that; I am afraid that I can not give any instructions as to how this would be achieved. For me, the moments of clarity come from observation of the various deities and ways of seeing the world that have come and gone and seeing that those of the Abrahamic faiths are nothing special, they are not any ultimate authority. They are just another set of legends, stolen and crudely stitched together into the modern day dogmas that currently plague us. Realize that the deities you venerate and truly love have much more power than these brats, and such is precisely why they would act out by tormenting you. They know that they are losing and so they are desperately fighting to keep you under their thumb.

Itā€™s similar to when someone says ā€œYouā€™re going to burn in Hell!!!ā€ it might be hurtful as a child, but you come to realize that, the person threatening you, is the god that they want you to worship. Not in the sense that they are the being depicted in the bible or whatever religious book they adhere too, but they are showing their own personal disdain for you and your independence from their way of thinking by issuing this, really pathetic threat in a desperate attempt to coerce you back into the flock.

Perhaps you could push the denouncing further with in ritual. Maybe, desecrate a bible or do something to a crucifix (such as burn it, so to show your power over it and your power to destroy it, and them) it doesnā€™t have to be anything like that, these are merely examples. Things to get the metaphorical poison out of your system, then cut them off. Starve them of the attention that you once gave them, thus severing their connection to you, and with it their power over you.

A daily ritual you can do is to state your love towards your path, and your will to be free to your own subconscious, and to god himself.

Set up your altar as you normally would, visualize your desire to be free any way you wish, feel it growing. Light candles, sinking deeper into itā€¦

Now recite this incantation:

I want to break free
I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
Youā€™re so self satisfied I donā€™t need you
Iā€™ve got to break free
God knows, God knows I want to break free

Iā€™ve fallen in love
Iā€™ve fallen in love for the first time
And this time I know itā€™s for real
Iā€™ve fallen in love, yeah
God knows, God knows, Iā€™ve fallen in love.

Itā€™s strange but itā€™s true
I canā€™t get over the way you love me like you do
But I have to be sure
When I walk out that door
Oh, how I want to be free, baby
Oh, how I want to be free
Oh, how I want to break free

But life still goes on
I canā€™t get used to, living without, living without
Living without you by my side
I donā€™t want to live alone, hey
God knows, got to make it on my own
So baby canā€™t you see
Iā€™ve got to break free

Iā€™ve got to break free
I want to break free, yeah
I want, I want, I want, I want to break free

2 Likes

To get them to leave you alone you need to find the intelligence or intelligences that acts as their counter agent.

To find this you might want to evoke Nubtiaida, who is sort of a benign version of Yaweh, he can tell you how to put his more troublesome side on a leash.

Heres a bit about nubtiada [url=http://wizardforums.com/Thread-The-invocation-of-NUBTIAIDA]http://wizardforums.com/Thread-The-invocation-of-NUBTIAIDA[/url]

I had the same problems a few years back. I was raised in a christian home and have never truly accepted yahweh, jehovah, as my savior or god, even when I was a child. I did not interpret the bible stories to be literal, but instead recognized that maybe jehovah was a real being that was jealous and craved attention and worship, and that jesus was just a magician impersonating as a man with a god for a father.

However, when I was younger and doing the wiccan thing, it seemed to me like everything I did was being reversed. I had been doing magick for quite some time so it knew it wasnā€™t some kind of a newbie error or a mistake on my part. I even practiced withdrawl from dwelling on the goals of my spells and hardly ever found myself dwelling on them so I knew I was not doing something wrong. It felt like something was preventing me on purpose. I couldnā€™t help but constantly be reminded of jehovah, like he was responsible for this in some way. I thought maybe I was just imagining things because of the heavy christian family presence in my childhood, but now that you mention this, maybe I too was correct and this jehovah presence was indeed messing with me.

Over the last few years when I started getting into darker things and really started denouncing any form of christ, being purposefully blasphemous out loud and taking his name in vein then stating, did you hear that? Oh yes I did just say that so if you exist, thatā€™s what I really think of you, you woman hating abusive sadistic chauvenist bastard. After that, things started falling apart in my life. I had a very long several year spree of nothing but bad luck. Everything that could possibly go wrong in my life, went wrong, even if took extra care not to lose control of my life, it was like something was forcing this horrible luck upon me anyway.

When I deviated from wicca into the more dark stuff like black magick, things really hit the fan but I finally just made it known that if this jehovah I told you I donā€™t want you in my life. You are messing with my free will and you are horrible. I donā€™t deserve anything that you have done to me, and no matter what you do to me, I will be persistant and continue to look the other way and continue to do magick. How does it feel knowing that you are so evil that you have chased me away and pushed me toward the one who your bible considers to be truly evil? I then announced out loud that I acknowledged Lucifer as the one true god of this earth and that if there is indeed a heaven and a hell, Iā€™d rather burn with Lucifer than to be your slave in heaven.

I know the bible has a bunch of made up stories with stolen symbolism, stolen characters, a big control mechanism lie but I figured you know what, itā€™s the one thing I have not tried yet so I put my atheistic views aside for a while and decided, letā€™s pretend the bible is real and I believe every word it says, this is what I really think about it. When I role played over the next few weeks that I was real and denounced god, and continued to evoke demons and perform black magick, all of that madness suddenly went away. Ever since, everything has been headed in the right direction and my magick is flawless. So I donā€™t know what the deal was with that. Regardless of whether or not the bible is a bunch of lies, the entity jehovah must be very real and very jealous.

When he sees that you keep on moving forward regardless of his attempts to stop you, he will eventually cease his efforts. But you have to be willing to work thru pure hellacious conditions because he is reluctant, so you must be just as reluctant as he is. Then after that for safe measure, enlist a small army of demons to keep you protected. I still have no clue what jehovah is really all about and I donā€™t believe a word of the bible, but he definitely exists. I just think he is a god of some sort who is power hungry and doesnā€™t like sharing the spotlight. He may have even convinced those men to write the bible to scare them into control, a win-win thing. The bible allowed governments to form and keep manā€™s carnal nature at bay and also forced people into worshipping jehovah out of fear. Itā€™s possible.

Seriously, flip him the fucking bird and be persistant. The darker you go, the more he will see you are serious about leaving him behind. If you remain a wiccan, you will always be in limbo and just barely outside of his grasp. If even only temporarily, trying going dark for a while to push him away. Once you push past that limit and fully denounce him and start acknowledging only demons as divine beings from here on out, as well as yourself, he wonā€™t be able to get to you anymore because doing so would require him to cross over into a territory that does not belong to him in any sense, one that is inhabited by infinite beings who are very defensive of their territory.

1 Like

^ Great post.

Somewhere on here thereā€™s a reversed version of ā€œthe lordā€™s prayerā€ and a few other things that might help make your feelings clear to these entities, rd166.

[quote=ā€œLucas B, post:5, topic:5580ā€]A daily ritual you can do is to state your love towards your path, and your will to be free to your own subconscious, and to god himself.

Set up your altar as you normally would, visualize your desire to be free any way you wish, feel it growing. Light candles, sinking deeper into itā€¦

Now recite this incantation:

I want to break free
I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
Youā€™re so self satisfied I donā€™t need you
Iā€™ve got to break free
God knows, God knows I want to break free[/quote]

Wouldnā€™t it be more powerful if you sang this powerful incantation, wearing subversive clothing?

! No longer available

I love that song, but it does still mention God, like the highest authority. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Am I,then,the only one who has had absolutely no issues with this?

I grew up a Muslim.I have no disdain towards the Islamic faith.I do not hate Allah,or any of his prophets.Nor have I ever in my life.Iā€™ve been doing magick,for a while now.And I have never experienced any backlash.

When I first started in magick,I didnā€™t start in Wicca.I started in Sufi mysticism,and writing Arabic in a circle,and calling on whatever entity I could.

When I moved further into the fields of black magick,I had absolutely no problem.I mean,I stopped relying on Godā€™s patronage,but then again,I had no patronage.I was autonomous.

When I started to evoke any demons,angels or other spirits,all of them seemed so down to Earth and willing to share with me their power,that they felt more like brothers and sisters to me,that I could never consider any of them my superior.

Iā€™ve never parted with Allah,as he can still fully answer my prayers(and oddly enough,he does in the majority of cases),and I have yet to part with any of my apotropaics.I still use exorcisms from the Qurā€™an if need be,and stuff.

So it feels weird to say this,but is Allah,the jealous god of supreme monotheism actually approving of my black magic?It certainly doesnā€™t feel right,from a rational,religious perspective,but on a magical level,itā€™s irrefutable.

So,either the entity Iā€™ve known as Allah,isnā€™t the same entity as most people know,or my own lack of hate isnā€™t making him too clingy to me?

Just to clarify,my grandmother is and was a Muslim,so was and is my uncle,and the majority of my family is too.My mom and dad,however,were both agnostics,my dad in particular disliking religious stuff(hating how people fasting tend to sleep most of the day away without doing anything productive and stuff),whereas my mom seemed thoroughly interested in religions outside of Islam,like Christianity,or Buddhism,or such(a trait I would inherit,mind you),but never fully embraced any faith.Still remaining agnostic.

So,the home I grew up in did not shove Islam down my throat,it did not make me go to the mosque every Friday,nor did it make sure I didnā€™t practice sihr(although,theyā€™d still be devastated to learn about my magick,not because they think itā€™s evil,but because they think itā€™s delusional childā€™s play)

I also didnā€™t go to Mekteb,Kuttab,or attend any R.E. Islam-oriented classes,nor did I know any arabic prayers.

the only interactions I had with my religion were,when necessary,me and my visualizations,released into the aether through prayer,and boom,those prayers were almost always answered.

On a trip to Turkey,at the age of 7,I met a group of whirling derviÅ”.Unlike most of the hajjis I had met up to that point,they were rather open-minded people,but their primary emphasis was on the true road to knowledge being experience.And then they stressed the point that God wants to prove himself to you,so he made you capable of doubting and blah blah blah,long story short,I learned about Muraqaba and became thoroughly interested in it,spending the next summer(when certain less happy events happened at school) meditating at my grandmotherā€™s.

I only got into anything relating to spirits,at the age of 12.So,I had never grown up with religious pressure,nor did I learn magic as a way to rebel against my parents or stand out.

In fact,my magic was and is to this day,something I keep so secret,almost no one in my life knows about it.You guys do,but you donā€™t know the majority of things of my other life.So,I couldnā€™t rebel or stand out,if I didnā€™t share any of it,and still fo not.

And I did not learn magic to satisfy some measly frivolous concern that I had at some time.Maybe the lack of religion in my upbringing,was a catalyst for me wanting to seek out some sort of spiritual side to my life,and finally settled on making that spiritual side black magic in order to give me everything I ever wanted?

I know not what brought me to magick,why Iā€™m here,how Iā€™m here,but I know I love it to no end,and so far there is no spiritual force that is stopping me.Any material forces stopping me donā€™t know about it.And I like it that way.

So,I never exactly parted with my old religion,and Iā€™ve never had any trouble with itā€¦in fact,when considering the end goal of Sufism being the annihilation of the self,through a dissolution into the all-loving heart of the divine,I began to use Allah,and the Eternal Source synonymously.It made sense to me,because Islam stresses a lot(perhaps way too much) the uniformity,eternity,etc. of the almighty.

Food for thought?Anyways,I do know many can,should,and do disagree.Not saying Iā€™m right.Not calling myself a follower of Allah,loyal to him to the very end,and such,but I am also not calling myself a hater of the God,simply because I havenā€™t been carrying such resentments.

Blessings and giggles on everyone.And good luck breaking free of Jehovahā€™s influence.As Iā€™ve said,Iā€™ve never had the god of my upbringing work against my magick,so I canā€™t exactly give you a good method for denouncing him.

1 Like

When I entered into a long-term pact with Hekate, one of the things we discussed was the matter of oaths that I had made to Jesus and the Blessed Virgin. She told me she would handle it, and later I was granted a dream wherein I was a silent third party witness to her negotiation with the other two on my behalf.

A baptismal oath, even made while a child, is still an oath, and if it was a lifetime oath, as such usually are, it needs to be released by the entity it was made to. I donā€™t see why you couldnā€™t negotiate such yourself, but if you have other entities that you are close to, perhaps you could ask them to intercede for you.

1 Like

Arcane, I just feel that it must have been jehovah that was messing with me. The more I tried to dismiss the thought of him the more bad stuff happened to me until I finally just took it to the extreme one day and made it as clear as I could to leave me alone. The reason I started thinking about him was really because some of my friends said did you ever think that maybe he is real and he hears every word you have said and this bad luck is his way of trying to scare you back to him? I said, I never was with him to begin with and they said no, but you never have denounced him like this before either and now you are and look at what keeps happening to you because they too held either an agnostic or atheistic point of view and they all said, here lately since you have been teaching me about this darker magick bad things keep happening to me too. But these things only lead us deeper down this path because the more that bad things happened, the more it inspired us to seek out the answers thru magickal means.

Here is what ultimately did the trick for me. I am being 100% honest here, no exaggerations or jokes. I am not a Satanist, but a few friends and I got together last summer and held a mini black mass type thing. The entire purpose of it was to denounce all judeo based gods, desciples and prophets and welcome the darkness into our lives fully. It worked, and very well. Have not had any problems since.

I have had some really eccentric friends in the past and keep in mind me & this friend were trippin tits on Molly that day, I think they call it Mandy in some areas of Europe. The other friend who took part in the black mass thing with me took it a step much further on her end. She dressed in a white robe with a gold monogrammed cross on it and a purple silk fringed scarf thing with some type of catholic saying on it, she put on a fake old manā€™s nose and went door to door disguised as a male priest inviting people to come to quote ā€œSundee mornin churchkeeā€ in a very heavy and fake new york accent, and then offered to have a moment of prayer with them and I started busting out laughing, I couldnā€™t help it (I was dressed as a nun by the way) so I quickly shouted oh the spirit of the lord-ah is within me, this is happy jesus laughter not blasphemous disrespect and she shouted Amen-uh the spirit of the lord is within sister Flevinsmetzgerford. Oddly enough the house we stopped at where we had that dramatic show, the lady there had no idea we were goofing off. She honestly thought we were clergy members who were just excited about our work. We were laughing the entire time we were praying with this woman and she just kept saying amen.

That was probably a really harsh extreme, but like I said that friend was very eccentric and we were both very high. Needless to say, it did the trick, no more outside influence from unwanted spirits.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œRavensAscent, post:11, topic:5580ā€]Arcane, I just feel that it must have been jehovah that was messing with me. The more I tried to dismiss the thought of him the more bad stuff happened to me until I finally just took it to the extreme one day and made it as clear as I could to leave me alone. The reason I started thinking about him was really because some of my friends said did you ever think that maybe he is real and he hears every word you have said and this bad luck is his way of trying to scare you back to him? I said, I never was with him to begin with and they said no, but you never have denounced him like this before either and now you are and look at what keeps happening to you because they too held either an agnostic or atheistic point of view and they all said, here lately since you have been teaching me about this darker magick bad things keep happening to me too. But these things only lead us deeper down this path because the more that bad things happened, the more it inspired us to seek out the answers thru magickal means.

Here is what ultimately did the trick for me. I am being 100% honest here, no exaggerations or jokes. I am not a Satanist, but a few friends and I got together last summer and held a mini black mass type thing. The entire purpose of it was to denounce all judeo based gods, desciples and prophets and welcome the darkness into our lives fully. It worked, and very well. Have not had any problems since.

I have had some really eccentric friends in the past and keep in mind me & this friend were trippin tits on Molly that day, I think they call it Mandy in some areas of Europe. The other friend who took part in the black mass thing with me took it a step much further on her end. She dressed in a white robe with a gold monogrammed cross on it and a purple silk fringed scarf thing with some type of catholic saying on it, she put on a fake old manā€™s nose and went door to door disguised as a male priest inviting people to come to quote ā€œSundee mornin churchkeeā€ in a very heavy and fake new york accent, and then offered to have a moment of prayer with them and I started busting out laughing, I couldnā€™t help it (I was dressed as a nun by the way) so I quickly shouted oh the spirit of the lord-ah is within me, this is happy jesus laughter not blasphemous disrespect and she shouted Amen-uh the spirit of the lord is within sister Flevinsmetzgerford. Oddly enough the house we stopped at where we had that dramatic show, the lady there had no idea we were goofing off. She honestly thought we were clergy members who were just excited about our work. We were laughing the entire time we were praying with this woman and she just kept saying amen.

That was probably a really harsh extreme, but like I said that friend was very eccentric and we were both very high. Needless to say, it did the trick, no more outside influence from unwanted spirits.[/quote]

Quite honestly,that is such an awesome memory. I mean, from what Iā€™ve seen and heard of you, the thought of you as a stoned nun is HILARIOUS.And your friend sounds awesome. I still canā€™t believe that lady thought you were clerics.

paul huson wrote a ritual for that in his book mastering witchcraft. what you do is a 3 day candle ritual where you light a candle and then read the lordā€™s prayer backwards.

you will learn a lot about yourself and christianity if you do the rite. some unpleasant things, be aware of that. however, when you have cleared your guilt trips and shame games, you will become more psychic as the debris of religious superstition clears out of your mind and energy body. and some pretty cool things may happen. one sorceror reported that a demon appeared to them uncalled on the 3rd night, so be ready for anything (although donā€™t expect anything, let whatever is going to happen, happen).

this rite is done in trance; it is a form of self-hypnotism. to go into trance, you need to breathe deeply while you fix your mind on one object. i will give you three examples of inductions here:
: close your eyes and look upward at the inside of your forehead. breathe deeply a few times, and then begin to count backward from 100 to 0 with your eyes still closed. that is a hypnotic induction known as a countdown induction.
: or, you may tell yourself that you want to break free from christianityā€™s religious and spiritual bondage. repeat the phrase 99 times exactly without changing the words you use. keep your eyes and hands still as you do it. that is another induction.
: a third induction would be for you to light the candle i mentioned and stare quietly at its flame until you feel your eyes close, and then state what you want to do the rite for.
you only have to do ONE induction. pick one and stick with it for the duration of the ritual.

then you do a deepener. and for a deepener, continue to breathe and focus while imagining or initiating some type of movement. in this ritual, you repeat the lordā€™s prayer backwards while imagining chains being broken off of you, or take scissors and carefully cut all around every part of your body like you are cutting cords off of yourself.

when you get into the deepener, begin to read the lordā€™s prayer backwards while continuing to stare at the candle flame and slowly cut the air around yourself. the combination of you focusing on the flame, moving to cut around yourself, and reciting the lordā€™s prayer backwards simultaneously will put you into trance as your mind is overloaded with different things to do.

when you are done reciting the lordā€™s prayer backwards 9 times, read the goat foot prayer with as much force as you can. by force i mean you push down on your pelvis forcefully while yelling the words out, almost like youā€™re straining to take a dump when youā€™re constipated. that puts force into your words and volume as well so they come out louder. then you give yourself a posthypnotic suggestion for yourself to follow through upon a certain cue. a posthypnotic cue works on the formula of ā€˜when <event/cue happens> i will .ā€™ for example, ā€˜from now on, whenever i fall asleep i will have many dreams and my psychic power will be openā€™ or ā€˜henceforth whenever i do magick my rituals will be shielded from catholic interferenceā€™ or anything like that. posthypnotic suggestion is very important and for whatever reason it is left out of a lot of magick rituals. donā€™t make that mistake. have a posthypnotic trigger and command for your rituals.

from there you end off by telling yourself you will come out of hypnotic trance on the count of 5, and then you count from 1 to 5. youā€™re done.

walk around the room and go make a sandwich. at first youā€™ll wonder why i say that, but the more you do this rite and the deeper you go into trance, the more you realize that walking around and doing tactile things brings your mind out of the groggy trance state and back to waking consciousness so you are not drowsy. deep trances make you sluggish so be ready to shake it off even before you go into deep trances.

i would suggest you read the lordā€™s prayer backward 9 times a night + the goat foot prayer in that way for 18 nights in a row.

if you do this rite, you will see and experience many things. you may have intense nightmares. when i did the ritual i heard childrenā€™s choirs singing everywhere i went for a week afterward, at all hours of the day and night. i would also hear VERY loud banging in the walls and pipes no matter what building i was in. and i ran into quite a few lunatics and transvestites who would yell gibberish for a while, and then begin preaching. why lunatics and transvestites i do not know, but there you have it. i also had a lot of dreams with a lot of symbolism and i realized a lot of things about church, some of them being very unpleasant. and again. one other person who did the rite had a spirit pop up uncalled on the 3rd night, so anything can happen.

try that and see what it does for you.

2 Likes

Been there too. I recommend entering into Satanism, renunciation and blasphemy rites. Now, you could follow any path of your liking, even be Pagan, Hindu or a Buddhist, but still say Satanic prayers.

The purpose of renunciation and blasphemy rites is to effectively deprogram yourself from all that Judeo-Christian programming. This is exactly what youā€™d wanna look into.

I also recommend looking into the origins of Judaism, Christianity & Islam. The more you realize all 3 religions are based on more Ancient religions and mystical systems, and STOLE lots of elements from them, the less youā€™ll be inclined to believe anything those 3 religions teach. Iā€™m speaking from actual and factual experience here.

There was a time when I strongly believe in Roman Catholicism and Christianity. Now, I know that even Judaic stuff was stolen from earlier religions:

Yahweh, shaped after Canaanite God El and Sumerian God Marduk;
Israel, named after Egyptian Gods Isis & Ra, as well as Canaanite God El.
The Star of David, seals and hexagrams used in Jewish magick, stolen from Hindu seals and hexagrams (ex: [url=http://www.astroved.com/yantra.aspx]http://www.astroved.com/yantra.aspx[/url] );
Jesus, shaped after Horus.

Because of all that knowledge, absolutely NOTHING would make me go back to Christianity, or say, Islam, which is literally all the RAGE now, with many converting everyday (but some leaving it too)ā€¦

Although elements from Judaism are often found in todayā€™s Kabbalah, New Age schools, and magick, I would never convert to Judaism neither. Understand Hinduism, and Ancient religions from Babylon, Canaan and Sumer predate all of Abrhamism, and such elements were all stolen somehow.

Thatā€™s also why I often choose to go straight to the source when praying and performing rituals.

Invocation to Satan
[url=http://theisticsatanism.com/invocation.html]http://theisticsatanism.com/invocation.html[/url]

An Exorcism of Jehovah
[url=http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/exorcism.html]http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/exorcism.html[/url]

Rites of blasphemy
[url=http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/blasphemy/]http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/blasphemy/[/url]

The purpose of blasphemy in Satanism
[url=http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/blasphemy/purpose.html]http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/blasphemy/purpose.html[/url]

The ultimate rite of blasphemy for ex-Christians:
Renunciation of the Trinity

[url=http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/blasphemy/renunciation.html]http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/blasphemy/renunciation.html[/url]

Pacts and self-initiation
[url=http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/pact/pact-init.html]http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/pact/pact-init.html[/url]

Additional links:
[url=http://theisticsatanism.com/]http://theisticsatanism.com/[/url]
[url=http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/sitemap.html]http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/sitemap.html[/url]

[url=http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/sitemap.html]http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/sitemap.html[/url]
[url=http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/diabolatry.html]http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/diabolatry.html[/url]
[url=http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/rituals.html]http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/rituals.html[/url]
[url=http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/geifodd.html]http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/geifodd.html[/url]

2 Likes

I use to be Catholic, look where I am now. I think a problem may be is, do you feel guilty of being ā€œpaganā€, do you still think there is a place of Eternal torment that you will go after death?

Thatā€™s the exact point of study. The more one studies the origins of Judaism, Christianity (which incl. Catholicism) & Islam, the more one realizes all 3 religions did was borrow, steal, and make things up for mass control of the population, the less oneā€™d believe in such teachings.

It may not be an overnight thing, sure, but Iā€™m telling you from experience the sooner one quits believing those things, the less time oneā€™ll even waste worrying about those things.

Roman Catholicism is heavily based on Paganism. Where do you think Christmas, Easter & Lent came from? Even the Sacrament of Reconciliation and the Ten Commandments were stolen, so how being ā€œPaganā€ would damn one to eternal torments???

Blasphemy and renunciation rites will help one break free from such programming.

Christ isnā€™t reversing anything. Itā€™s your own mind dude.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œEnlightener_Illuminator, post:16, topic:5580ā€]Thatā€™s the exact point of study. The more one studies the origins of Judaism, Christianity (which incl. Catholicism) & Islam, the more one realizes all 3 religions did was borrow, steal, and make things up for mass control of the population, the less oneā€™d believe in such teachings.

It may not be an overnight thing, sure, but Iā€™m telling you from experience the sooner one quits believing those things, the less time oneā€™ll even waste worrying about those things.

Roman Catholicism is heavily based on Paganism. Where do you think Christmas, Easter & Lent came from? Even the Sacrament of Reconciliation and the Ten Commandments were stolen, so how being ā€œPaganā€ would damn one to eternal torments???

Blasphemy and renunciation rites will help one break free from such programming.[/quote]

Though I am of course not the OP of this thread, I am realizing reading and following this conversation, just how much of it pertains to me as well. I left the Christian church years ago and I am pretty quick to declare it all a pile of nonsense, stolen from other old religions, born of a need for control through fear, misinformed, etc. It stopped making sense so I stopping believing it. But still sometimes, as I realize reading this convo, I still wish I could believe in it all, could see God as something great, could love him and fear him, like most of my community does. Life, I must admit, would in some ways be simpler, if I could just be Christian. One HUGE reason I gave up on the whole thing (among others) is that I realized one day that I could never love and worship and pray for the mercy of a being that was bent on burning the billions of ā€œrejectsā€ that failed him. I should love him because I was not one of those souls that was going to be doomed, so somehow that made it alright? If that God was a person, it would make little sense to think that way in relation to him. This would be a very dangerous person in fact. A controlling manipulator and the last person you would want to be around. Still though from time to time it occurs to me to think of going back to something that makes no sense because itā€™s what I know. It reminds me in a way of a person going back again and again to an abuser, knowing it will not work better the next time, knowing they will only get hurt and be left confused and helpless, but still there is that memory of the good times too.

Blasphemy and renunciation rites? As I understand it thatā€™s more of a Satanism thing, while I am drown more in the direction of Demonolarty, but why not explore this? Itā€™s all related of course.

1 Like

It is not that easy to remove a deep-rooted belief.

Many times in my life, have I said this to myself out loud and in my mind something to the effect of, ā€œGod will never help me. He is a egomaniac that demands my fullest devotion for nothing in return except the promise to save me after I die. Even though the Bible says that he will not tarry (delay) in His miracles for the faith of Man is weak, He has never delivered a fucking thing to this very day. Surely if I call upon Satan, that all will be done as I wish, because Satan rules this world and Satan will surely honour his Word. It is because the fact that Satan honours his Word that people turn to Satanism. God on the other hand, dishonours his own Jew-manipulated Bible by the lack of miracles and divine help in my life. Unlike Yahweh, Yahshua and the Holy Spirit, Satan will surely come when I call upon His name.ā€

The few times in my life that I have said this repeatedly, a red dragon appears in my dream. Sometimes a black dragon accompanies him. However, after I saw the dragons and otherworldly figures, I move my hand in a swift horizontal motion, somehow dismissing them, and they all turn to smoke, and then I wake up.

Iā€™d like to think that in terms of blasphemy, I have already gone all the way, but like I said, deep-rooted beliefs stay no matter what the mouth says.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I was getting at, what Euoi said. Thatā€™s why I asked if "he still thinks he is sinning "
I know catholicism is based on paganism, but Iā€™m stating almost no catholic knows that, so they put this reality full of fear of practicing those arts because of the punishment that they speak of in their bible.

Again, just like Euoi said.