How to break free from Christ and Jehovah?

Because from direct experience, Abrahamic entities do not care if you practice non Christian occult work.
I mean like, I’m over here worshipping Satan and praying to St Michael.

1 Like

False.
My suspicions are not merely speculation, but also what my deities tell me.- I have also directly received threats and warnings from Abrahamic beings saying I should return to my Christian faith.

1 Like

[quote=“Euoi, post:21, topic:5580”]Because from direct experience, Abrahamic entities do not care if you practice non Christian occult work.
I mean like, I’m over here worshipping Satan and praying to St Michael.[/quote]

The difference between you and I is that you are not being claimed by Abrahamic beings. So it is obviously different in your case. I have spent amlost two decades solely being devoted to Iehovah and Christ, until i fell out with them. They are binding me to the commandments:

Exodus 34:14

‘Do not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.’’

Exodus 20:3

‘‘You shall have no other gods before me’’

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your input, and also to those who have pm’d me.

Couldn’t have said it better…Christ would never dk such a thing, it just doesn’t make any sense. Christians are always cursing everyone, ironically, but their God is the complete opposite.

NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.

1 Like

[quote=“rd166, post:1, topic:5580”]Hi

I come from a very devout Catholic family and until five years ago i was raised catholic. However, when i converted to paganism, this made the egregores known as christ and jehovah to become furious with me. I have become well versed and experienced in magical arts, especially those rituals involving certain Pagan Gods/Goddesses who i love and adore. Here is my problem: every time I do a ritual with one of my Deities and get a material blessing from them, the thoughtforms known as christ and jehova undo their blessing. You can call it a reversal. They do this because they are pissed off that i left christianity( which i hate to death along with judaism and islam. I acknowledge all of these as religions for sheep). It is my deities themselves that tell me that those abrahamic entities are reversing their blessings as they are pissed that i am not getting such blessings from them.
Please help me. I am desperate.I plead to you for advise on how I can break free completely from christ and jehovah . I really hate them. I do not want to go to them. My deities always support me against my enemies and love me to death. Christ and jehovah are trying to frustrate me and tell me, ‘’ there is no point in you being with those deities because i will just reverse what they do for you.’’

These abrahamic beings have tormented me lots. If my pagan deities gave me a lovely woman for romance and made her fall heads over heels in love with me, then these abrahamic beings will make her hate me.
If a get a great job through my deities, then the abrahamic beings will as usual influence the minds of the people who offered me the job and i end up not getting the job i wanted.

Note: over the years as a pagan, i have performed at least 3 rituals where i denounced and rebuked christ, jehovah and co… yet they still intrude where they are not welcome…[/quote]

I too was brought up a devout Catholic, Baptism , Communion , Confirmation , Confession , Absolution, weekly consumption of the Blood and Body of Christ Catholic Guilt but after reading Galdrbok and learning how Christianity started, at one stage , Jesus , Lucifer and Odin were on the same level sitting in Valhalla.

With other research too i learned , Jesus was accused by the Jewish Pharacies of spending his years in Egypt learning the Mysteries through secret schools which he was alleged to have learned the real name of God, to which his miracles were attributed. Now his crucifixion was because the Jews were afraid he was spreading the truth about the Mysteries of the Universe , which he was, had his life not been cut short , we all would be forever be the better and the Catholic Church , would never have existed, Jesus was a Magician, always remember that.

The Catholic Church is a blasphemy, just like when Jesus smashed up the Temple when he seen what was going on , i believe he’d do the same to the Vatican today.

Magic is not evil, evil deeds are what makes one evil, that’s my own personal belief anyway. We all have that thing inside us that tells us right from wrong, like when your heart turns cold or feels heavy, that’s your soul taking to you.

You can still follow the LHP without being evil.

You don’t need a ritual to show you how christians truly behave. I have seen this kind of crap from them for years without any ritual work involved. They are truly nasty and cold hearted people who are in extreme denial of such shitty behavior. Hell, just google the Westboro baptist church!

So if this ritual brings out the true worst amongst christians, well with some of the digusting things I have seen them do and have been a victim of myself, I would honestly hate to see how much more vile they could become while under the influence of a rite like this. Knowing my luck, they would probably start stabbing random passers-by on the street, claiming them to be possessed or something.

1 Like

Like I said before, I don’t believe anything in the bible to be literal. When I was a child I had no interest in the sunday school stories, I only went because I was forced to so the highlight of every sunday for me, was the craft projects and free candy our sunday school teacher passed out. I was 9 years old saying, why do I have to ruin my weekend, my only days to lounge around and sleep in without school by getting up at 6:30 a.m. to go to school on sunday and hear stories I have already heard at least 5 times over dad? 9 years old, recognizing that church never taught you the entire bible, they just set aside a group of like 20 edited stories that they repeated in a cycle every few years. I started pithcing fits on purpose in church so my parents would let me stay home. From that point on, I only went to church as a teen so I could meet up with the girl who dressed up like the priest with me. Needless to say, we got separated a lot in church, forced to sit in different pews.

For me, this wasn’t about denouncing a very real god or anything like that, it was just something I did wondering if my sub-conscious was feeding all this stuff to me. So when others suggested, maybe he is real not in the sense that bible portrays him in, but a real god that is jealous and greedy, then maybe he is mad because he is realizing he cannot treat people this way and expect everyone to stick around and keep worshipping him. So for me, it was about admitting that if jehovah is real, you are not a part of my life. I never had any prayers come true when I was little and believed they may actually work, not one. And when I asked older christisns to explain why god ignores me even though I’m not asking for something like a million dollars and fame etc. I am just asking that he spare the life of someone I cared about that was dying, yet he would not follow thru with even that. However, I start asking other gods, goddesses, and demons to help me and what do you know? Real results within a few days or a few weeks.

1 Like

strangely enough, there are some christians who show genuine goodness after the rite. and the wierdest part of it is, you grow closer to the angels, who reveal themselves to you in ways they don’t reveal themselves to church people. i have noticed that i have a really good contact with the angel raphael. a lot of demonolators have great results with michael. andrieh vitimus practically became a christian after working with uriel when i met him, and he had just come off of an extended period of doing baphomet work.

i wouldn’t say the lord’s prayer backwards rite makes yo antichristian so much as it makes you antireligious.

and one thing i have noticed with satanists: they generally do not remain in satanism. they generally go to another religion. i see satanism as a doorway religion to something else rather than being a religion of its own. it strikes me as being more of an UNreligion, almost like a spiritual dishwasher that wipes your slate clean.

which of course is exactly the opposite of what the church wants everybody to believe, but there ya go.

[quote=“rd166, post:1, topic:5580”]Hi

I come from a very devout Catholic family and until five years ago i was raised catholic. However, when i converted to paganism, this made the egregores known as christ and jehovah to become furious with me. I have become well versed and experienced in magical arts, especially those rituals involving certain Pagan Gods/Goddesses who i love and adore. Here is my problem: every time I do a ritual with one of my Deities and get a material blessing from them, the thoughtforms known as christ and jehova undo their blessing. You can call it a reversal. They do this because they are pissed off that i left christianity( which i hate to death along with judaism and islam. I acknowledge all of these as religions for sheep). It is my deities themselves that tell me that those abrahamic entities are reversing their blessings as they are pissed that i am not getting such blessings from them.
Please help me. I am desperate.I plead to you for advise on how I can break free completely from christ and jehovah . I really hate them. I do not want to go to them. My deities always support me against my enemies and love me to death. Christ and jehovah are trying to frustrate me and tell me, ‘’ there is no point in you being with those deities because i will just reverse what they do for you.’’

These abrahamic beings have tormented me lots. If my pagan deities gave me a lovely woman for romance and made her fall heads over heels in love with me, then these abrahamic beings will make her hate me.
If a get a great job through my deities, then the abrahamic beings will as usual influence the minds of the people who offered me the job and i end up not getting the job i wanted.

Note: over the years as a pagan, i have performed at least 3 rituals where i denounced and rebuked christ, jehovah and co… yet they still intrude where they are not welcome…[/quote]

I also recommend the books of the one and only Abraham The Mage, it will give you a new understanding to the idea of faith , he says it makes it easier for the wannabe Magician "it’s better to come from a faith based environment than to have renounced ones faith because it is still faith after all whatever the deity may be " to me that means , its easier for one to believe in himself in ones workings of magic than one who has no faith in anything , how can you believe in the unbelievable and supernatural if you have no belief or faith in anything yourself.

I pray to and call on , Lucifer, Raphael , Bael , Jesus , Adonoi , Jehova , Odin , Allah, Luicfage Rofocal, Zoroaster, Sameal , to give me their wisdom. Be not afraid brother, we were all born in the creators image , many times too , according to the Tibetan. Book of The Dead

Sorry, your own fears are warping what your spirits are saying into what you WANT them.to say. No form of spiritual communication is perfect. No magician has achieved perfect spiritual communication in the flesh.

YOU are scared of magic, YOU are fucking yourself over.

Anyone telling you otherwise doesn’t know what they’re doing.

[quote=“Euoi, post:33, topic:5580”]Sorry, your own fears are warping what your spirits are saying into what you WANT them.to say. No form of spiritual communication is perfect. No magician has achieved perfect spiritual communication in the flesh.

YOU are scared of magic, YOU are fucking yourself over.

Anyone telling you otherwise doesn’t know what they’re doing.[/quote]

False, again.
No,I am not scared of magic. I have become an adept at spirit communication,with near perfect astral senses. I can hear spirits just as one would hear another person speak to them. When you experience an advanced evocation, you too will realize that spirit communication can be just as real as communication with another person of flesh, rather than just the mental communication which many are used to. It’s just something that has to be experienced in order to be understood.
I also just had a reading done by an advanced member and he confirmed what was going on. Several people on this thread have also related to what I experience. It’s funny how you say anyone who disagrees with you has no idea what they are doing.
You have to first be in my shoes and walk my walk before being able to understand the complexity of the situation. It is not a simple thing such as ‘’ my mind’'.

1 Like

There are some items concerning “Jehovah” which has not been properly explained to people “Wanting to break free”. As a judeo christian priest theologian for 3+ decades, due to very sophisticated degrees and levels of deception, and then millenia of accreted and expanded ‘deeper doctrines’, when I finally ‘made my break with the “bible jehovah god” and aka ‘the abrahamic god claimant’, I had to consider him an absolute enemy of humanity, and it has taken me until now to begin to actually understand that he actually IS NOT; if anything, he is the enemy of ‘certain tribes of jews and abrhamites- including arabs and islamics’. This will be unfairly brief as I am still working on how to put this into a readable form, and understandable to the unfortunate folks who have "read- as opposed to actually studied, only enough to get confused and chuck it and went on to the rebellious
thrill rides of the ‘luciferian//satanic, / whatever would be evil’ Path. luckily, the details, alot of them are in the hated bible, but one has to literally strip the book and its texts, including the ignored excluded texts; as well as inescapably social historical anthropololgical histories of at least a dozen cultures at least 9,12 thousand years back. One will have to at varying degrees even practice ‘total immersion’ into these culotures, without becoming hopelessly lost within the guaranteed labyrinthian boondoggle which each will gladly offer you, with the promise that you “now have the final all purpose keys to any further chance of learning”-- believe me, you will chase as well as be allowed to gorge on many golden carrots- each as well nurishing as spiritually toxic.
Having said all this, I will get to the shortest point I can make.
Long ago I fell in love with Enki- and I still have not read one sitichin book yet. (I am also much in love with Ba’al, Adad, but that is another chapter)
During all this I kept reading his other name EA, and somehow forgot to pay attn to how their language is pronounced and read it as EE long E sound, and it kept sounding rediculous. Finally, i decided I have to learn to at least get the phonetics down in order to understand things, the next day- I found that EA was not EE; it was EE Y AH, or as the judeo christians to this day spell it, JAW, as in YHVH (the VH, is not only a wonderful convenient trick to sidetrak the unsuspecting mind, but is actually a potent device to keep the ‘unlearned humble followers of the priest’ not willing to risk one second thinking let alone straying "from the fold) Alsoo it begins the stem of "blasphemy’, again another story.
but the priests, in order to make sure they had the only true god, (and only the high priest had the right to pronounce the "true name’ while stoned out of his head in a highly secluded room where noone else could hear, changed the spelling of them name to JH,
So to shorten things again, EA, I believe, not only did not like the "
Abrhamites, and so began playing “One and only true god” and you are my only chosen people; then gave them “A Law”, which it does not take much reading to see they were being set up to be constant 'lawbreakers, and thus, continually getting their asses kicked. And just to clear this up, the “Anti Semite” boo hoo bullshit you always hear, Babylon Sumerians etc- were all Semites, obviously well favoured and blessed semites, unlike thier jewish cousins. I am currently working on the Ham Shem Japheth genetic beginnings- lets just say the noah gig and the gilgemesh, are not only not the same events, but at very earliest one of them was 9,000 bce. Wish me luck on this as their is a weird silence on where did the semites begin showing up in the genetic record, as with the others also.
So rather than breaking with JH, aka YHVH; consider it the “Other side of the coin- the 'tail side”; and the EA the head side;; as he is a wonderful human lover, yes, a trickster to not human lovers, but as the God of “Magick and Sorcery” (something he appearantly told the jews to avoid -uh oh) once you begin seeing the real who what and why he is, when you begin working with him, you will begin to see why he is such a human lover, and you will find incredible power and value in yourself which is delibrately placed in you to connect you to him. (when Enlil gasped “Behold Humanity has become as One Of Us!!! WHT !!!) You can see and hear Enki giggling- “Fkn neenerz hahahaha!”
Anyway- there is just way too much still, but that is what I would recommend, EA rocks, YH, is his bad side- and if you wanna ruin someones life- that is the guy to go to! And by the way- the bible, in a verse I easily spent at least one solid year of digging and drilling and trying to find out the meaning of, and even when studying hebrew trying too find the ‘translation’, was given dozens of 'translations not of which worked but all of which were “Authoritative”. Exodus 3;13,14, and god said unto moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said , thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.” Hopefully this little excerpt from ‘redmoonrising.com’ will help
or Enlil, and the similarities between YHWH and Enki outweigh their differences. In his books Legend and The Lost Testament, which have been referred to often throughout this study, Rohl concludes that the god who was revealed to Moses was none other than Enki, who was known in the Akkadian language as Ea. YHWH is portrayed as a positive and caring god in the Hebrew Bible, and Enki/Ea is portrayed as equally benevolent in Sumerian myths, so for David Rohl this is where the connection exists between the Sumerians and the Hebrews. Rohl even believes that YHWH actually declared His identity as Enki/Ea to Moses in a straightforward manner at the incident of the burning bush:

“Moses then said to God, ‘Look, if I go to the Israelites and say to them, “The god of your ancestors has sent me to you,” and they say to me, “What is his name?” what am I to tell them?’ God said to Moses, ‘I am who I am’.” [Exodus 3:13-14]

Here is how David Rohl explains this curious dialogue between Moses and the Voice from the burning bush:

“As we have learnt, Enki (‘Lord of the Earth’) was called Ea in Akkadian (East Semitic) – that is to say in the Babylonian tradition. Scholars have determined that Ea was vocalized as ‘Éya’. So, when Moses stood before the burning bush and asked the name of the god of the mountain, did he really reply ‘I am who I am’ (Heb. Eyah asher eyah)? This puzzling phrase has long perplexed theologians but now there is a simple explanation. The voice of God simply replied ‘Eyah asher Eyah’ – ‘I am (the one) who is called Eyah’ – the name of Ea in its West Semitic (i.e. Hebrew) form. Scholars have simply failed to recognize that this is another of those characteristic puns in which the Old Testament abounds. ‘I am (Eyah) he who is called (asher) Ea (Eyah)’ is a classic biblical play on words. It also explains God’s apparently nonsensical instruction: ‘This is what you are to say to the Israelites, “I am has sent me to you.”’ God’s words should really be translated as ‘Eyah has sent me to you.’
‘Eyah’ or simply ‘Ya’ is the hypocoristic form of the name Yahweh found as an element of so many Old Testament names. So Enki/Ea, the god who created Man and then later warned Ziusudra/Utnapishtim of the impending destruction of mankind, is one and the same as the god of Moses.” [4]

David Rohl is correct that the vocalization for the Hebrew phrase “I AM” sounds very similar, if not the same as, the East Semitic vocalization for the name “Ea,” which is indeed the Akkadian name for the Sumerian god Enki. However, if YHWH had actually meant to name Himself as “I AM,” which has been the orthodox understanding in Judaism from its inception, it is not nearly as perplexing and puzzling as Rohl tries to portray it. “I AM” is actually a very appropriate name for the God who claims to be the single eternally existent One, who refers to Himself in Revelation 1:8 as the One “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” Rohl’s etymological argument for equating YHWH with Enki might sound good, but it is far from conclusive.

In equating YHWH with Enki David Rohl focuses almost completely on the perceived similarities and he minimizes or ignores the many profound differences that exist between the two. These differences, if examined thoroughly, make it highly unlikely that YHWH and Enki are the very same entity. In the first place, we must return again to the unique Hebrew conception of the identity of YHWH. This conception was based upon YHWH’s two-fold role as both Creator and Ruler of the universe. In the many Sumerian myths that praise and glorify Enki, there are none in which Enki is said to be the original Creator of material reality, a claim made by YHWH at the very beginning in Genesis 1:1. Regarding the Ruling aspect of YHWH, within Sumerian myth this aspect is better represented by Enlil. It is true that at one point Enki does gain possession of the me in the myth Enki and the World Order, as explained in Part Five, but this authority is given to Enki only by the permission of Enlil, who retains ultimate power as the primary decision-maker within the council of the gods. The bottom line is that for the Sumerians Enki was neither the Creator nor the Supreme Ruler, while for the Hebrews YHWH was and is both.
Anyway-as with all ‘power or force’ it is really inescapable, so learning to harness it to operate to bring about Your Will, which Enki would bless you for, will serve you better than submitting to “not my will but thine” which is the YH goal for glory. Harness them.
Sorry for the long windedness, just had to say it.

FDM

[quote="rd166, post:1, topic:5580"]Hi 

Please help me. I am desperate.I plead to you for advise on how I can break free completely from christ and jehovah . I really hate them. I do not want to go to them. My deities always support me against my enemies and love me to death. Christ and jehovah are trying to frustrate me and tell me, '' there is no point in you being with those deities because i will just reverse what they do for you.''

Note: over the years as a pagan, i have performed at least 3 rituals where i denounced and rebuked christ, jehovah and co.... yet they still intrude where they are not welcome...[/quote]
2 Likes

And when you break free of your childish games, you’ll find yourself without a high horse to stand on.
If you haven’t realized communication with spirits is flawed, then you aren’t advanced.

[quote=“Euoi, post:36, topic:5580”]And when you break free of your childish games, you’ll find yourself without a high horse to stand on.
If you haven’t realized communication with spirits is flawed, then you aren’t advanced.[/quote]

lol, looks like i struck a nerve . The only one playing childish games is you. No need for you to make such infantile remarks. I was merely stating that my ability to communicate with spirits is great and that there was no flawed communication regarding the information I was told by certain entities. I was emphasizing the fact that it is really hard to go wrong when you can hear spirits with your ears, rather than relying on telepathic methods which can be unreliable. Look at it in this context: When you hear another human being say something to you clearly, it is then unnecessary to wonder, ‘’ did he really say that?’’ or ‘’ should i use a pendulum to make sure he really said that?’

Hearing spirits clearly is not uncommon. It is called ‘‘veritable evocation’’ and you can learn it from Michael Cecchetelli. There are many magicians who can hear spirits in the same fashion. It’s really nothing special at all.

Now, Do you mind not spoiling my thread with your ‘‘know it all’’ arrogance and petty insults??
Say what you please, I will not bother with you and your remarks.

1 Like

That was a ridiculous reply.

I repeat, NO form of spirit communication is perfect. Sorry. Call it “veritable evocation” and name drop all you want, no real magician is going to claim that they never make a mistake.
I understand, however, that you want to play adept. So whatever.

But how are you an adept? If all your occult works keep getting reversed by darn old Jesus? You REALLY should have fixed that issue years ago.

[quote=“Euoi, post:38, topic:5580”]That was a ridiculous reply.

I repeat, NO form of spirit communication is perfect. Sorry. Call it “veritable evocation” and name drop all you want, no real magician is going to claim that they never make a mistake.

But how are you an adept? If all your occult works keep getting reversed by darn old Jesus? You REALLY should have fixed that issue years ago.[/quote]

I never claimed I don’t make mistakes. You sure do love putting words in my mouth. If you have trouble interpreting statements, it is not my problem. I merely claimed that when a spirit talks clearly, it talks clearly and it is impossible to mistake it for saying something else when it has clearly said something.There is no confusing what it is trying to tell you. No chance of mishearing lol. When words enter your ear, you know what is being said. Only a dumbass doesn’t. Various entities CLEARLY telling me the same thing, can only mean one thing
Again, if you have not experienced it for yourself, don’t talk on behalf of all mages.

And christ and jehovah interfering with magical results has no bearing on my status as a person who has mastered spirit evocation and communication and become an adept. Two completely unrelated things.The fact is, I can call up a spirit, talk to it like i talk to any person before me. That is all that is necessary to be an adept- clear communication between both parties. The fact that abrahamic entities interfere by reversing the results of such rituals, has no bearing whatsoever on my capability to communicate with spirits. The issue which has been stated many times, is that I have been claimed by Jehovah and Christ. And no spirit, even if they are ancient powerful deities, can chase away very powerful entities.It is the entities who harass you that have to agree to release you and leave you alone. Just like in Voudon, the entities cannot be compelled by any other entity or God, they have to agree to things on their own. They cannot be forced to leave by any higher power. They leave only if they want to. This problem is not a problem which can be resolved by evoking a deity and complaining about being harassed by a powerful being. There is nothing it can do. So your point is invalid, and you go off topic. The purpose of this thread, is for me to get advise on how I can cause Christ and Jehovah themselves to release me when they are so stubborn. It’s about me getting info on things I can do to cause them to release me.

Kid, i have no time for this.

[quote=“Euoi, post:38, topic:5580”]That was a ridiculous reply.

But how are you an adept? If all your occult works keep getting reversed by darn old Jesus? You REALLY should have fixed that issue years ago.[/quote]

Shhhh its ok, slowly put down the keyboard and don’t make any sudden movements.

lol im kidding but Jesus Christ on a fucking cross , chill out , its obviously not just me, why can’t you be helpful instead of condescending to people.