How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me

How do I invoke him ? Where do I start I never work with demons or any other spirt

How did it go bro ?

Baalduru!

1 Like

Iā€™m a beginner to this thing.
Iā€™ve never made any connection with any other spirit/deity before. How do I summon Sargatanas? do I need to have a prior connection to any other spirit/diety before summoning him?

Welcome @raffele34 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Iā€™m a beginner to this thing.
Iā€™ve never made any connection with any other spirit/deity before. How do I summon Sargatanas? do I need to have a prior connection to any other spirit/diety before summoning him?
(reposting for reach)

Iā€™d be interested in remote seduction as well

I have been meditating and trying to contact him I have never invoked evoked anything before but for 2-3 days i definitely felt his energy then on the 3rd day i couldnā€™t concentrate so i laid down to go to bed I closed my eyes and white smoke started to swirl around and I heard something say in my mind Express yourself and I immediately snapped out of it Iā€™m not givin to exaggeration it was definitely something and I thought after Express I swore the last word was yourself I tried to get back to the state I was in and reconnecte but was unsuccessful Iā€™m new to this.i honestly think I tapped into something I want that to continue.

Hi, I am intersted too

There is so much to be said for this. I called up King Beleth before to help me ā€œwin overā€ my last relationship, and I did win her over. For 2.5yrs, but we werenā€™t really compatible long term, and so when you do these targeted spells, youā€™re right, they can cause unanticipated reactions down the road.

2 Likes

I just love this one

Hi @zirenaiad , I am a relative new member to this forum and havenā€™t received pm permissions yet, it would be good if u would send me a pm for my help. Thanks in advance dude.

Just a heads upā€¦That member hasnā€™t been on the forum since March, so you may or may not get a response.

If the issue youā€™re having canā€™t be solved by using the search function to first see if any questions are answered that way, feel free to start a topic of your own and ask any questions you may have. Someone will help.

1 Like

Can beginner who doesnā€™t have astral sense do ritual by sigil activation with Sargatanas?

Hey @zorrito I just bought Serpentā€™s kiss and it only has one demon in it. I am however very interested in what book you saw the 84 demons in.

@zorrito After some searching I think maybe you meant Sincibus. It mentions that Asmoday has ā€œanother 84 demons under himā€.

Yes of course. Do it

Hi.i tnk is sepent kiss and its a list of 84 under his authority,

If u need a sex spell pm and i will send u 1,

1 Like

Such a great thread - Felt like I was pulled to this thread for a number of reasons - Love it all -