How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me

Can you tell me too

do tell no PM option

@zorrito
Nope, looking at it right now as we speak. Serpents kiss only works with one demon, whereas Sincibus lists 84 demons under Asmoday.

I whas gone for a while. And now i found this thread again. And i thought to share my hand made Sigil
of Sargatans :black_heart:

7 Likes

@DarkestKnight can you recall any modern books that talk about this demon? Basically looking for a modernized Grimorium Verum.

1 Like

Not off hand, my friend. Sorry.

1 Like

Hello all,
been a wile since I posted but Ithought after I had another negativ Experience with a Caster (did not answer my mails and his inbox is full it says) I try here: How can I (a Woman) ask him to make a Man ( special Person) to be obsessed with me? Please answer here or write a PM/IM to my Box, thank you

Nice thread , never hurts to have more women lol , but Iā€™m still very careful with what this power can do ! I wonā€™t abuse it but it is a great thread ! I think itā€™s polite that men should start the first step into talking with a woman but if this works the other way around I wonā€™t complain ā€¦

1 Like

Got my Sargatanas Sigil Necklace in the mail itā€™s so beautiful and I can feel his strong energy through this itā€™s amazing

3 Likes

Yo

Have you gain any power from wearing the sigil?

Jewelry, charms, and tapestries are really useful manners of working. Iā€™ve carried them through gatherings, meetings, interviews, activities, rituals, etc. Theyā€™re portable, versatile, can be gifted and serve as gateways. Talismans are an effective but often overlooked form of magick.

2 Likes

Sargatanas is used slightly in Midnight chants from the Abyss by Carl Nagel, but then to punish enemies. I can personally attest to him being one of the few spirits to be able to hold back my longtime tormentor.
If you need someone for lust, you should check out Sincibus by the same author. It teaches how to get sex and succubi, and lists a whole bunch of devils and demons up for the job!

I have to say that Carl Nagel is one of my few favorite authors. He is great at finding all kinds of magicks to get you what you want, really, EVERTHING that you could possibly think of.

4 Likes

Thanks to Sargatanas, he has had helpful impact on my life since summoning him.
I summoned him with the intent of helping attract women, which he has helped, but he also opened some avenues of self help related to understanding myself.

1 Like

Iā€™m new to this forum, and just read through this thread. Very interesting!

Honestly, until recently I believed most of such entities (other that high level thought-forms, perhaps) probably was little more than myth, though Iā€™ve believed in a lot of other things for long, so go figureā€¦

One question keeps popping up, though. I understand that many of you say these daemons just got a bad rep - others say that they are just not malevolent. Either way, I wonder, why is it that these entities help you? And sometimes just pro bono?

Iā€™m not really assuming anything here. I really just want to know your opinion on the matter.

Why? :slightly_smiling_face:

This question has been asked a few times here. Use the magnifying glass icon to do a search on the topic and youā€™ll find a few answers.

I must be too dumb to use this correctly :crazy_face:

Iā€™ve tried but none of my searches reveals threads about why daemons help those who askā€¦

If you know of a search term that will reveal such threads, Iā€™d be interested in hearing it. So far, what Iā€™ve found are some people mentioning that they gave something back, such as starting a thread, or even feeding some crows, but nothing that really answers my original question, though :slightly_smiling_face:

No, not at all. Itā€™s just a matter of searching for the right words, thatā€™s all. I typed in ā€œWhy do demons help us?ā€ and came up with 50+ hits.

1 Like

Would you look at that!?

When you stop spelling it ā€˜daemonsā€™, and start spelling it ā€˜demonsā€™ like an actual person, then you get all the results! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks!

Can he do what he did for you, but for women wanting men? Thanks

2 Likes