How far CAN Belial go?

This might belong in success stories, but I was wondering what others thought about this…

A few weeks back I petitioned the big fella with what I considered a monumental task. As many here know, I’ve been embattled w/ a coworker in an intense, twisted, and complicated war of wills.

Now, I know that one of the best ways to grind an enemy to dust is to simply SUCCEED and I was feeling the need for a status bump. You know, the kind that tears an enemy to shreds.

So, I’m a teacher (so is she) and I mentioned to Belial that one of the ways I thought that might be a win/win for me AND my kids is for them to dominate the end of year state tests that all of us teachers are evaluated on. (It’s fucking stupid, but don’t get me started on the American education system.)

I summoned THE KING during the late afternoon of the day before the test.

Here’s what came up in the conversation we had…

1. Remove my coworkers’ and boss’s limiting perceptions
    that they may have of me

2. …That friends & enemies feel awe and sense my power
    & dignity

3. This is the big one: I told him one of the things I needed
    to happen was I needed him to remove any blockages/
    impediments that might prevent my kids from dominating
    this state test.

The game is this: if they do well, my status and cred improve infinitely- she rots from the inside out in the face of my success…only it’s not a game anymore.

My status improves, hers plummets.

Results are in-

The kids I teach passed at 92% rate. The next closest was 82%, and the p.o.s. that I’m embattled with came in at 62%.

Folks- this is freakin unheard of in school test land. Kids just don’t pass this test at a 92% rate- and over the past 6 years, we’ve all been within 3-4% of each other- usually in the low-mid 80’s.

Now- I suppose you could chalk this up as coincidence, luck, I’m a great teacher (blah blah blah); or, perhaps all 130 of my kids just happened to have a good day on the same day, whatev…

Anyway you frame it, my success IS grinding her to fucking dust.

And the best part…the kids are feelin’ like pretty awesome right now.

I’m gonna take my chances on the Belial factor and thank him here and now for removing the blockages and psychological impediments that had been preventing these kids from dominating tests all year.

Thank You King Belial!

48 Likes

May I ask you which method did you use to summon King Belial ?

2 Likes

For this I used my own trance induction technique, I believe it was one of my own hand drawn sigils, chanted his enn until I felt his presence, and then began my communication with him.

I work w/ him a lot though, so I feel comfortable going at it informally. I started w/ Gallery of Magick and EA.

8 Likes

Man! That is absolutely fantastic! Hail King Belial! Congratulations.

3 Likes

Waw that sounds freaking amazing!! I think after our Magick works, is very tempting to explain it away as “it could have been coincidence”… but that results, after you working with Belial, certainly don’t seem like coincidence. Congrats! You must be feeling awesome and your nemesis pretty shitty :sweat_smile:

I really want to work with Belial, but not sure if Demons of Magick ritual would be a good idea with him…

3 Likes

Damn I hope I had a teacher who would summon spirits to make my finals successful haha

2 Likes

Your title makes this thread a bit confusing. As I thought this was one of the backlash threads at first, but after reading this post I think it should go to the success stories part of the forum. Although, I really enjoyed reading it, I must say. As soon as it comes to a matter of influence, whether it would be the result of something or influencing the mind of someone or overall due processes, Belial is the bomb.

A question for you, though. Do you have a tutorial on your trance induction technique or is it a trade secret? I am always eager to explore new ways to enter trance states.

Have a great day.

1 Like

A common trance method is to relax your entire body, and imagine a white cloud above you. This cloud then falls into your body, filling you with white light. It’s worth practicing this daily, to get a grounded feel for it.

5 Likes

Well done! I’m happy for you. I think its definitely appropriate for this to have its own thread

4 Likes

Thanks for this, however, I’ve already used that method and I agree it works nicely. Although I don’t use it as much anymore, as I have another method which uses smoke instead. I will share it someday on here.

However, I’d like to know the OP’s method if they are inclined to share it.

3 Likes

The amount of power in the fact that your magick affected 30 or so other people is awe inspiring. That’s the size of a small business. Just imagine these results with other things. “I really want my business to be more productive” would be a big one

4 Likes

Amazing, simply amazing. Hats off to you first of all, I have a new found respect for teachers after homeschooling my children for the past year and a half due to the pandemic. Your kids must be proud of themselves, as they should be.

King Belial is awesome & I love working with him.

5 Likes

Hail king Belial

1 Like

You wanted awe-some you got awe-some.
Awesome :slight_smile: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Honestly I love how pure the request to help your students succeed is. :two_hearts:

1 Like

55 to be exact - 53 kids, myself and the target- and I’m sure parents, etc…lots of proud parents to be sure…
Belial is fucking insane, and I know I’m only beginning to scratch the surface of his power.
This whole idea of aiding people/ politicians, business people, etc. in rising the ranks of various enterprises is fascinating.
Some powerful mojo to be sure

1 Like

Your wordplay is not lost on me…

@QueenMustang
It’s a funny thing- teaching 30 kids at once in a class is easier than teaching 1 kid one on one for me. It’s also ultimately easier because the kids aren’t mine. I can call their parents and pass the buck so to speak. You parents that home-school your kids are remarkable.
Truly-
I’ve read a lot of your posts about Belial…They’ve helped me greatly. It’s like I keep thinking I got a beat on how he works and then he blows my mind w/ shit like this.
Talk about breaking the chains that imprison the human mind…

2 Likes

I’ve thought about doing a tutorial. However, I’ve gotten most of the techniques I use from Robert Bruce’s Mastering Astral Projection. Not sure if I’d run into issues divulging these techniques that are in his book, which is definitely copyrighted. I mean we do it all the time here I guess.

But the breathing techniques I use before every ritual I do are straight from his book. I always get started with that.

Use whatever breathing technique you normally use to settle down/ relax. It will work here. Breathe until it feels good to breathe and your heart rate slows a bit.

I maintain the breathing during the ritual and then, right after I open the sigil, I start to stimulate my third eye chakra.

Next, I imagine soft, rhythmic, white, fluffy rings of smoke rising from the earth around me. The rings envelope me and gently stimulate/ tickle me from toe to head as they move up and around me. They’re like cloud doughnuts and I’m in the middle…

A new ring comes around every 2-3 seconds, but the quicker I can get them coming, one after the other, the better.

Here’s what makes it work though (from me and not found in the book): after I get the rings rising effortlessly, I imagine a pair of hands gently pushing my shoulders straight down.
So…rings up, shoulders down.

This contrast in direction creates that wicked falling sensation that makes getting into a trance so much easier

Once I’m in a trance and I can see into the astral realm w/ my third eye, I make the call to whatever Demon I’m working with…

***there are many other techniques (of course), but this is the one I’ve felt drawn to as of late.

9 Likes

Kudos, my guy! I’m honestly a little jealous.

1 Like