Here's Something We Seldom Hear About

Over the last 4 days I did a major piece of work with the support and approval of all my spirits AND help from two (human) friends in London that was supposed to help out my partner’s business in a way that would change everything for the better, and we got word back an hour ago that it didn’t work, he got turned down - and I know for a fact nothing exactly like this is going to come up for ages now.

It’s really bad news and I’m really pissed off.

I’m just sharing this because magick is real; spirit guidance is real and on most occasions 100% reliable; I’m not new to this, I have a solid range of skills that have delivered perfectly in the past, good allies and pacts in place, and yet still, today I just struck out like I might as well not have bothered.

I’ve done work using these principles before but nothing quite like this, and it seemed to have misfired rather than completely doing nothing, I need to dig out some facts before I know the full situation.

Later or maybe tomorrow I’ll do a post-mortem on why, but like a lot of people here, I’ve posted a lot of successes and cool things on the forum, and I think it’s really important to say to beginners or people getting very patchy results that it can still happen, without that meaning you’re a failure or magick’s all pixie-dust “in your head” shit - evidently I missed out some factor or didn’t understand how to apply something, I don’t know - it was very experimental stuff and I can’t really get into detail without describing my partner’s line of work.

Anyway I just wanted to get this on here because sometimes shit just happens and it doesn’t mean anything except what you allow it to (in my case, that’s to research more, work harder, push theories to new places), and if I can share any findings from the post-mortem that are worth sharing & broadly applicable, I will - I don’t think it was fate, I don’t think “it wasn’t meant to be” - and it’s sure as shit not going to stop me trying on the same area again, but right now I’m going to sulk for a bit.

Hope everyone else is having a MUCH more successful day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there absolutely no possibility at all that the results are just being ‘delayed’, or that the situation could still turn around, even if it seems highly unlikely?

Not on this one, sadly - it was a yes/no deal and we got a no.

I’m not giving up on the overall goal though, so when something comes up again I’m just going to address that with the best NEXT attempt and see how that goes.

I’m a big fan of ths story about Edison, and how he never gave up… :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that!

Personally, if this happened to me I would just assume that the next thing that comes up will be even better, hence why it was ‘not meant to be’ on this particular day, but that it will happen in future :slight_smile:

1 Like

In my first truly successful evocation (that of King Paimon), I needed to salvage my job. I should mention that it was a job that I didn’t really enjoy, that paid me too little, and that I really didn’t respect enough to show up on time or to do the work required. Nevertheless, at 18 years old, with no real plans outside of “being a writer,” it seemed pretty important to keep.

I evoked Paimon, sent him to do the job, and got a call not long after informing me that my employment was being terminated. I called Paimon up furious, and he said that the decision had already been made, and that there wasn’t much that he could do. I told him to do something, anything, to make it right.

My last check was mysteriously double the amount it should have been, and another job was waiting for me within a couple of weeks. That other job happened to be custom house painting, which quickly led me into faux finishing, which then turned into a substantial career as a decorative finisher and color stylist. Aside from a few month period of doing carpet and flooring restoration to pay the bills, the painting trade provided me a comfortable lifestyle for a decade. And, I absolutely loved it! I still do.

In fact, when Timothy and I were still getting BALG off its feet, I spent my weekdays playing with colors and finishes and earning a decent living that way. And, when BALG began requiring my full attention, it was a sacrifice to turn in my painter’s pants and put my brushes and cupguns away. Of course, I love what I do now, but the point is that had Paimon saved the job that I asked him to save, things could have played out in a way that may not have ended up carrying me to the place that I now find myself.

Anyways, it sucks that the deal didn’t go through for you. It can be difficult to keep your chin up when you experience what can easily be considered a failure with magick. But, I’ve found that calling the beings and forces back that were used in the original ritual and getting a debriefing helps bring a lot of clarity to the situation as a whole!

EA

16 Likes

Hi Eva,

Sorry to hear about that one. It reminds me of how I felt just before Xmas, when my work seemingly was going down the plug-hole (it all seems to have picked-up again for me now).

Take some time to have a good “sulk” (it works wonders), and keep thinking “Edison”!

Best

Chris

So sorry you are disappointed and frustrated. Ill be looking forward to your analysis. The final outcome is going to be interesting for sure. You always have awesome insight.

I say this with the utmost sincerity. For you to bare a part of yourself on a widely read forum like BALG - which most people would shy away from, shows your raison d’etre’ .

I came from a wealthy family whose patriarch died. The squabbling started over the money and business he left behind. I chose to give them the finger and started my own seafood restaurant. Not knowing anything about black magick I was naïve in allowing the other competitions to ruin my business with supernatural forces.

Suffices to say I was pissed at everyone and everything that came across my path. Long story short I lost all my investments and some. I fucked up my excellent credit and was a shamed for failing so miserable.

I lounged around for about six month trying to figure out what to do next and wham! I now realize if that part of my life didn’t happen, I wouldn’t know about the empowering of one’s self to godhood. That we are the creators of our own destiny. That Jodea-christinity is bulshit. That there is an untapped source of energy out there that is yet to be harness by us humans.

So what I’m saying Lady Eva, Heraclitus the Greek Philosopher once said “Without injustices,
justice would be meaningless. For me if my restaurant hadn’t failed I wouldn’t have discovered my true path and a professional future when fully realized, will be what I wanted all along.

Most of us have goals to reach within our spiritual path. Sometimes there’s bumps on the road that makes us trip and fall, but we learn from those falls and gets tougher and more determined on the next try. As I see it, there’s no such thing as “failure”. It’s like melding a piece of iron and quickly sink it in a bucket of water. The structure of the metal got hardened and resistance of fraction is way much better than before.

I sometimes lack selfconfidence and that’s almost a daily struggle for me, and as a result I give myself alot of pressure to achieve my goals in life. The common mistake, for me, is to compare myself to what others achieved in their lives. That shouldn’t matter at all. I’m not them, and they’re not me. It should stay like that.

Whatever you didn’t achieve, Lady Eva, think about how melded iron gets strengthened by water.

All I can say is:

1. As E.A. placed it, even motherfucking Paimon himself had to show up, shrug and go “can’t do man, shit’s fucked beyond all repair”. Good thing he benefited on getting much more money than expected, but it is kinda discouraging to have “The P” appear in front of you and explain that not even Himself can fix it.

2. Never give up. The “sometimes shit happens” isn’t enough for me and shouldn’t be enough for you either.

3. Might have happened because there was never really any chance in the first place because, whatever the prospect was, might have not existed entirely at all!

An example:

I did struggle in getting a position back then. I tried my best, magickally speaking of course, in filling a vacancy in a lawyer’s bureau. Was qualified, even the guy in charge of hiring was an acquaintance of mine who I had helped in the past secure HIS position, so all kinda pointed that I would get the position.

I did magick to remove competitors.

Well what do you know, got nothing in return, and some girl was hired instead. I was understandably furious mostly because she also did not even have enough qualifications as I did, yet there she was!

What transpired in the following weeks is that the bureau was going so bad that at least a month before the vacancy, the head lawyer decided to shut it down. He had gotten the kind of attitude of putting his metaphorical wrench down and go “fuck it guys, I’m going home to drink until I see Santa coming out of my fridge”.

He hired that woman in a moment of weakness, probably because she was a charming young gal and he might have had a momentary morale boost and thought he was going to fix things and keep up. I know sometimes a pretty face can make you fight a lost cause even harder, at least until reality comes crashing down.

But in the end the numbers were unforgiving so the guy shut down his bureau and send his employees on their way.

So despite the fact that the head of the bureau KNEW he was royally fucked and despite the fact that he himself told to his underling “put out the word we’ve got an empty paying position”, he had taken all the legal and financial steps to end his venture way before that. He might have actually cared to hire someone and then utterly disregarded his own promise due to heavier reasons, who knows.

So maybe that happened. Maybe whatever the prospect was, it was a cover-up, a thing that never really existed. We’ve recently had on the news that a few important firms and brands had been even running employee-training programs but at the same time their own warehouses were being seized by the goverment. It simply happened that the big guys had not cared to stop those programs out of simplistic “I’ve got bigger things to deal with right now”-like attitude.

I am sorry at your loss, but dunno worry, you know that there is nothing (literally nothing) you can’t do.

And if all else fails? Do as I do: CANCEL CHRISTMAS, YOU’RE GETTING A CANCER.

1 Like

No worries Lady Eva - I produce films and after 30 years I have learned that my best efforts at securing financing for projects I believe in may just not come thru. But as any dedicated gambler will attest “If you never step up to the craps table and toss in your dice, you can’t win.”

The acclaimed television series “The Twilight Zone” was turned down flat 21 times before the “green light” was grudgingly given. But if the producers had stopped trying at any point (and who would blame them if they had?) we would not have the show to love as many do.

I trust success WILL find your projects… if for no other reason than your character making it so.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:4854”]Over the last 4 days I did a major piece of work with the support and approval of all my spirits AND help from two (human) friends in London that was supposed to help out my partner’s business in a way that would change everything for the better, and we got word back an hour ago that it didn’t work, he got turned down - and I know for a fact nothing exactly like this is going to come up for ages now.

It’s really bad news and I’m really pissed off.

I’m just sharing this because magick is real; spirit guidance is real and on most occasions 100% reliable; I’m not new to this, I have a solid range of skills that have delivered perfectly in the past, good allies and pacts in place, and yet still, today I just struck out like I might as well not have bothered.

I’ve done work using these principles before but nothing quite like this, and it seemed to have misfired rather than completely doing nothing, I need to dig out some facts before I know the full situation.

Later or maybe tomorrow I’ll do a post-mortem on why, but like a lot of people here, I’ve posted a lot of successes and cool things on the forum, and I think it’s really important to say to beginners or people getting very patchy results that it can still happen, without that meaning you’re a failure or magick’s all pixie-dust “in your head” shit - evidently I missed out some factor or didn’t understand how to apply something, I don’t know - it was very experimental stuff and I can’t really get into detail without describing my partner’s line of work.

Anyway I just wanted to get this on here because sometimes shit just happens and it doesn’t mean anything except what you allow it to (in my case, that’s to research more, work harder, push theories to new places), and if I can share any findings from the post-mortem that are worth sharing & broadly applicable, I will - I don’t think it was fate, I don’t think “it wasn’t meant to be” - and it’s sure as shit not going to stop me trying on the same area again, but right now I’m going to sulk for a bit.

Hope everyone else is having a MUCH more successful day! :)[/quote]

Did the spirits give a reason as to why the deal didn’t go through?

Wow, thanks so much everyone for all the support and stuff, I totally wasn’t expecting that - I was just having a bit of a whinge really, but also wanted to get this out here to remind people that life goes on and although shit does, indeed, happen, it’s not what defines your practice or anything. :slight_smile:

I’ve got some stuff to sort out, spent most of today collecting facts and stuff, I’ll share anything useful I get that might be applicable as soon as I’m sure it works and not just theory.

Meanwhile I’ve got lots on the rest of this week and some exciting new techniques I want to try, all of which will be posted for beta-testing if, again, they prove to be worthwhile.

CHEERS! :slight_smile:

I’m sure entities love Eva the same as we do here.If it’s not a fate factor, then it’s very very difficult for us to think what went wrong.I mean everyone knows how solid Eva’s skills are and her relationship with the occult in general.

Eh, okay, getting embarassing now folks - remember I’m English and we don’t handle this stuff well! :smiley:

Seriously I screwed up, it happens, I’m going to figure it out and go on with my life, it’s not the biggest piece of work I ever did and it was a bit experimental in nature, not conventional evocation or anything.

Sorry to hear this, it seems very confusing if all of your spirits told you its going to work… And we know very well that you are not a newbie, but for real.

It’s cool, one of the drawbacks of doing experimental stuff is that it doesn’t always pan out, but when it does the feeling of having innovated something - well, I like that. And for “reasons,” when we looked at the need and the design this was after all the only way to do it, so my sweetie’s fine with the fact I took my best shot and failed.

I’m already over it and looking forward to the stuff I have planned for this week. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:13, topic:4854”]Wow, thanks so much everyone for all the support and stuff, I totally wasn’t expecting that :slight_smile:

Meanwhile I’ve got lots on the rest of this week and some exciting new techniques I want to try, all of which will be posted for beta-testing if, again, they prove to be worthwhile.

CHEERS! :)[/quote]

That’s bcause we love you Lady E :slight_smile:

I know you can’t expound on your particular workings and situation, and as you said, it’s a done deal. But here’s something you might want to consider in future workings. There are two techniques of yours that I read in a couple of your previous posts which I found quite fascinating and decided to amalgamate - after I tried them, with the double-slit experiment.

In your post you talked about projecting your subconscious outwards and observing its behavior. I did something similar to that. I went into a lucid dream and while in this state, I saw my sister in a room with other people. I called her over to come sit beside me. I then went into another dream on top of the first dream. I saw everyone’s subconscious walking around, including my sister’s.

I followed my sister’s subconscious which looked liked an achromatic male figure. Her subconscious moved in a lethargic state as it enters another room. As I followed, her sub-c was looking inside medicine cabinets without even perceiving it was being watched.

After I woke I told my sister about the experiment. I told her I saw her subconscious as a male figure. Which she smiled by saying, that would explain her sexual attraction to women. She also told me she did go to the doctor the previous day and was wandering where she had put her prescription,

The second post of yours is the one in which you said to imagine one self as an overgrown person with one foot on the earth and the other foot on the sun as they pull in that energy from the sun and allowing it to pass through the body to the earth.

With both these techniques merge with the double-slit experiment, I did the following. A friend of mine owed me money but wasn’t forthcoming. I visualize myself in the air in his office. I became the desk, his tie, his pen, his computer – everything around him even his tongue, I became. As I visualize becoming these things, I’m saying this in his ear and mind. I need to pay (? fill in ur name). I kept this up for 5 -10 minutes. Even on his drive home, I became his car, steering wheel – you get the picture.

Later on that day. I got a text to go to western union and collect my money. I’ve done this several times on people who borrow but dodge paying back. I taught this technique to my sister and she used it on a cousin who had agreed to pay back a loan with monthly payment to her – which he kept avoiding. She told me after she did it, the next day, he called saying he made 2 payments to her account.

We have done this on several other occasions with the same success. Once you know and identify your target and there’s no mental block around them. Just go to work. I’m still in the embryonic stages with this, but working hard on developing and expanding on things and people I can affect. You on the other hand … based on your many posts, have already acquired the ability to project and alter your consciousness at will. So I suspect you will be able to work on a technique that’s suitable for you.

This is just something I thought I’d share that didn’t involved going through spirits or doing a ritual but instead using the power of your subconscious mind. Your Higher Self, if you will…

2 Likes

Wow, that’s really interesting how you worked those together, and definitely food for thought, thanks. :slight_smile:

I love this kind of stuff, I love my spirits but I’m extremely interesting in anything that expands the self as well… nice work!

I posted this here, but it’s originally by someone with the screenname “I AM” and was posted on Occult Forums and then reproduced on the old EvocationMagic.com. So credit for that’s due to I AM, wherever he or she may be today. :slight_smile:

I really do hurt for your experiance. And am truly one who can never stop believing that the Exact Accomplishment of Filling my Unbridled Selfish WANTS {which we can always magically transmute into our NEEDS}
Should be the Primary interest of the Universe I have commanded.
Having said that
I cannot count the times I have perfectly and strenously ‘proven’ to the universe and all spirits et al, only to be delivered, the most disrespectful
’fk you- here is what you get instead’; and the confused fierce and firey "well fk you right back— while taking the unwanted as I also refuse to leave empty handed. Hating and fuming incessantly for weeks. but like I always do- throwing myself into my ‘new gift’ 1000 %. Only to have an Inconcievable Golden Door open- which may not still be what I wanted- but has a “Golden Brick Road” which if I got what I originally wanted-- would have been a great Jumobjet trip sure enough, but into a mountain there would have been no negotiating. Now- for your situation- thats is just alot of retarded bildge spilge. but my 53 years have shown me; that to get me where i am now----which is a hill I would hold with a broken bayonet for its priceless value; what if one of my “Perfectly laid out plans and demands” were delivered, and i were not here now? (Maybe a Mormon Stake Pres in SLC UT? instead ? believe me- all the cash and power in the world would paint that hell pretty enough!)

We have to be laid on our backs. We got to loose. It sucks- every time and all the PMA in the world will make them taste better. but I for one would be so fkt without them- winning all the time- sounds fun, but i am too distrustful to appreciate it long.
Speed and Power to all you do and touch.