Who’s the best entity that I can work with Government issues?

So, I know I’ve read a thread that says King Belial is the best entity when you want something to be done with the Government (i.e. approval).

Anyway, I’ve been communicating with him since Feb 2019 and with the others ( Goddess Lilith, Lucifier, King Paimon, and Grand Duke Dantallion). I only have the same request to all of them, which is I’m getting to be honest somehow.

Now, my question is- because Im already working with them , can I request for additional stuff? Because I am in a situation right now where will I need their support and I never ask them this in the past. Or shall I work with another spirit for this request ?

Thank you

You can ask them, it’s completely fine, if you’ve contacted them then most likely they already know about your current situation.

4 Likes

Yes, the fact you’re working with them on other things makes no difference, especially if the government matter is crucial to your overall success.

They’re not linear like us, so don’t get kind of swamped by having too many things to handle at once.

3 Likes

Thank you for this information.

Thank you

1 Like

Most welcome!

So, I got an answer already - though its not the answer that I wanted but somehow it may speed up the process. I trust that this part of their workings.

2 Likes

Could be, this is a post E.A. made a while ago where he didn’t get exactly what he wanted, but it turned out better in the long run:

3 Likes

Thank you, Lady Eva. I knew its for the best.

1 Like

Just an update - my issues had been resolved. Thanks to King Paimon. I will work with him now for new stuff.

3 Likes

Excellent news, congratulations! :+1:

1 Like