Something is going wrong,help

I called leraje to break up a couple,to make them hate each other,I have name the person with photo, show up my offering and invite her to my dream if its done.

Weeks ago,before I call leraje they were already fighting to break up,but I knew they will still get back in the end so I just want to make sure not to.

After I called leraje I forgot about this,knowing she will help me,I also did a reading that she had hear me.
It’s only one week from now,I keep having dream that they were still together and lovely.i wake up with a feelings that it’s real and it hurts me really…
So I check their profile, they were back in time and become more lovely, she changed her user name, it’s like she knew what I am doing that she trying to hide away from me.

I feel really sad and not confident again,i don’t know what’s going on, the reading about leraje’ s show up was also very very bad. Shall I call her again…

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that, I can only link you to some advice E.A. gave regarding a working that doesn’t seem to have gone well, hope it helps! :slight_smile:

thank you lady eva!