Help to evoke Lucifer please!

Thanks for the reply! Excuse me, how can I improve my astral senses?

1 Like

Feel free to check the forum for that. There are many threads about it and some of them explain things really well too.

2 Likes

Than You again! Of course I´ll do it, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

1 Like

You can also look up tutorials for the clairs - clairaudience, clairsentience, and clairvoyance. Find something that speaks to you and roll with it. Keep in mind that your skill may be higher in one than another.

3 Likes

Ok great thanks! Any link or site you recommend?

1 Like

From what I’ve read on the forum here it seems like you have a good approach to evocation. I am still learning myself and working on developing my astral senses and would very much like to make contact with Lucifer as well.

So far I usually light some candles, incense and draw Lucifer’s sigil, and offer some of my blood on it. Then I will meditate on it with my intent and chant his enn. I always think in my mind that he hears and knows that I’m reaching out.

I’d suggest perhaps doing a petition spell to Lucifer and ask for him to help you develop your astral senses.

Also these two posts have a lot of great information about Lucifer.

Best of luck.

3 Likes

Thank you for the information brother! I´ll put on practice all this stuff, good luck man! :smiley:

1 Like

Anytime glad to help. Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Ouch! Gonna show some age here, but I honestly don’t have a recent reference. I started on that route (more off than on) about twenty years ago… Sorry, friend.

2 Likes

Good morning, I tell you what happened last night and I would like to be told if it is a good sign please.

Last night at 12:30 I set out to evoke Lucifer, then I lit my 4 candles and my incense, took the sigil, a litany that was shared up in the comments and a petition spell, then I started reading the litany in a low voice but with all my heart, and as I said it all the noise around me as that static noise began to be completely silenced, there was I assumed that I was already doing somehow presence Lord Lucifer, I finished reading it and began to sing The ENN while focusing my energy and emotions towards his sigil, then I don’t know if it was already suggested but the candles were rare, suddenly one lit more than others, or a spark, I repeat I don’t know that I already had an idea that It was manifesting and I started to associate it with that, I finally asked for peace of mind because it was starting to scare me a little, and the truth was if I felt calm but not completely, so I proceeded to thank, extinguish candles and incense, save what s papers and I went to sleep since I felt a little uneasy, and once I was falling asleep I felt like a very hard energy in my head, I remember starting to fall asleep and suddenly something got up, I don’t know what, I felt nothing, I just got up very fast as a robot, I went for milk and went back to bed, and again something did not let me sleep, I had energy and did not feel something weird …
I would appreciate your help friends who could tell me if this is a good sign of contact?

Or my lord was offended because I did not finish the evocation ritual?

Thank you!

is summoning Lucifer risky for Beginners?

1 Like

Summoning Demons is always risky. Some Demons more risky than others.

2 Likes

Try praying to him, see if he hears you, pray to him for help on this, he might hear you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is he more risky than others?

His is supposed to be the bringer of knowledge , so he might not be that risky, if approached with respect. I sent a P.M.

1 Like

if youre scared of Infernals, dont work with them, period.

1 Like

No im not scared, I dont want to do a novice mistake that will insult him, thats all.
This is my set up, is this right?

2 Likes

Suppose you have a dream in which you are going to meet new people. You meet two people, and for some reason seem very familiar. Person 1 greets you, and seems jovial and confident. Person 2 greets you, and immediately starts apologizing and begging for you to not strike him down. Person 2 looks at the ground, avoiding eye contact.
Whom would you prefer?

1 Like

oh, i understand that then, my best advice to you is to pray to him if you dont know what to do, pray and ask him what to do and how

1 Like

Just seeing this. I don’t really have anything to add that hasn’t been said. Don’t wait to get everything perfect before acting. A lot of what we do in ritual is for us, really. Be confident, be respectful. You’ll find your own way of doing it over time.

4 Likes