Help from demonologist in California

Interesting viewpoints. I had previously considered them somewhat parasites, but not their nature. I thought I was dealing with poltergeist or a pissed off demon or one just likes to fuck with humans. After eliminating natural causes, and realized this was supernatural I entertained this was either something marking me with a blessing or an attack. I consider it an attack. I looked on the parasites 101 and didn’t really see anything on the physical assaults. But I do see parasites have different motivations to latch on to their host, some are sexual and even to drive to suicide. Either way, they or it has to go and I’m thankful for your advice.

3 Likes

Are they testing me or feeding off off me ?

1 Like

Can be both, so idk really… but I know you have to stand up for yourself and put whoever is fkn with you in their place…

1 Like

How do you stand up for yourself in this case? Do an evocation or get into trance and tell them to fuck off?

I do that in dreams sometimes.
I called on angels using kabbalah sigils from a book, and it worked for me, but that was for an intranquil human spirit i believe.

1 Like

There is no one way fits all. However, your higher self will guide you to the best possible solution for you to deal with it. You have to know that your higher self has your back and your best interest because you are a part of it!
Some people are powerful enough that just their words could destroy any parasite! Wear your “god” outfit and command them to leave, then when you get back to being human and know they left because its “god” well!
My suggestion is educate yourself on the various ways you can protect yourself! Especially on the ways that doesn’t involve any outside entities, because you might even need to kick out those entities… Learn some self defence magick.
Protection Servitors are really helpful because you control them! But you need to learn how to construct, program and maintain them!

1 Like

Thank you. I just did a a cleansing with sage and commanded any and all dark energies and spirits to go and never come back and leave me. I used a white candle and said ‘I use fire to burn you’ away. I also have gems in a bowl of salt to absorb bad energy. Hopefully, this will work. I was also told to invoke Lucifer, angel of light.

3 Likes

Did you work with Abaddon? He is so powerful. Summon him for aid facing South East

You can work with Samael too conjure him facing East and tell him to aid and help you

A very helpful spirit is Haures, call him facing South

You can also try mantras of protection and kundalini, chakra mantras. By increasing your auric fields you get resistance to psychic attacks

1 Like

I really need assistance from a demonologist that can help me get rid of this. Someone please DM me.I don’t ask for help often, rarely but I’m in over my head here.

1 Like

I’ll bump it for you. Hopefully someone who can help, will come along and see.

You’ve already gotten great advice from experienced members like @MiKu And @Mulberry what more do you need?

2 Likes

I’ve used the advice here, it’s solid advice but Ive tried the approaches suggested and hasn’t worked.

I’d personally come and assist you, but unfortunately I live in North California. Anyway, best of luck to you.

Since its a full moon, I suggest you try using it!
Put water bottles outside after sunset and ask the moon to charge it for you to heal and cleans. Remove it before sunrise and keep it in a dark place. Drink from it 3 times a day for 3 days atleast. This should heal you internally, charge you up and dispell any leach.

4 Likes

I’ve just read this and I only see you setting boundaries when it’s to late, I don’t hear banishing or cleansing at all.

Learning - Just a rerun of the principles of protection and banishing for beginners - General Discussion - Become A Living God

With the holy water please use sage too and use this in the corners.

3 Likes

My advise:

1. Ground yourself. Even walking in nature is grounding
  2. Preform a house cleansing together with a banishing in every room for example ‘I Am’ method mentioned above or the LBRP
  3. Use the simple banishing technique before your ritual and after
  4. When your energy is lower, use LBRP
4 Likes

Ok, but this is how you followed the advice? This is not what the advice said to do:

This is not magick, it’s wishful thinking.

Never mind the candle or what color it is.
Get up close and personal. Get into a meditative state, summon it, visualise the entity, and with intention SEE it glow white hot and vaporise, screaming and flailing, until only floating ashes are left. Keep doing it until you feel that is fully manifested in that level of reality. Until you can see and feel for yourself it’s gone, gone.

There’s a lot more in the Parasites tutorials you didn’t mention so I doubt you tried any of that to be honest.

This is “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” time. Learn and try, or continue being attacked.

8 Likes

I will try some of these suggestions. However, since moving it seems my body is not being scratched (yet) but my car keeps being scratched, the tint from the inside, when it’s locked. I’ve had a shaman bless it, a catholic priest, I’ve saged it inside and out, I will try these recommendations, I like handling stuff if I can, but truly believe I need personal assistance in person from an experienced expert. I will travel.

1 Like

Those are also experts. You’re only going to get more of the same. It’s how it is because there’s no magick bullet for these things, you have to try things and figure out what’s going on as you go.

What people often don’t realise is sending an entity away, as mentioned in the Parasite tutorials, doesn’t stop them from coming right back again as soon as the expert has left.

So you can keep calling people in and paying out for it, but if you ARE the expert you get two benefits:

• one, you can keep trying things free, with consistency in energy and approach so you’re not always explaining the basics over again, and
  • two, you become the repelling factor, you can fix your wards, your shields, you get the message across that you personally are not to be trifled with.
4 Likes

Are you able to control your actions on the astral (energy) plane? Even if you can’t get out of your body, if you can enter a state of sleep paralysis sometimes just saying the word “banish” with a sense of authority can get rid of parasites.

There’s also an ability that I picked up on by accident after experiencing angels using their banishing light to get rid of parasites. I’m not sure how or why I’m able to do this, but if I concentrate light energy and raise the frequency in my mind (almost like DO-RE-ME) and then when the frequency gets as high as my stamina can handle, it releases as a massive and overwhelming burst of highly energetic light that banishes everything in the vicinity. I used to think that only angels and fallen/dark (Goetic) angels could do this, but if a regular human like me is able to do it, then it should be possible for anyone to do it, I’d assume. It first came to me by instinct in a moment of desperation when I was being overwhelmed by parasites, but if I ever discover the mechanics behind it I’ll share what I know.

1 Like

What a journey this was. After asking people here, consulting psychics, Catholic priests (desperate times call for desperate measures) I found a random LHP store and consulted with him and his friend who’s a witch. They both agreed not only were there attachments and parasites, but after going into more details, showing them evidence I had they determined that an exorcism was necessary. The witch who was very instrumental introducing me to Hecate, and She has been enormously powerful and protective Goddess. Everything has been calm since.

1 Like