Have you evoked all 72 kings/queen, 72 daemon evoke challenge

Welcome to the forum @anon84948740 ! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

:disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Have you evoked andras yet? How far along are you? I wish you the best, and i hope you post some kind of epilogue when you finish this. Best wishes
(Edit reason : was redundant)

3 Likes

Evoked all, I know the next step in my life and evocation is no longer necessary

7 Likes

Further detail?

Creation is of the mind and will, outside forces not necessary when you know how the parts move.

7 Likes

I understand perfectly. I still enjoy my relationships with them, even once aspects get unlocked. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

With your downloads of info…how was that for you? I’ve enjoyed it. It’s been a slower pace but good. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Around 50 I lost my mind and demanded I be banned. @Lady_Eva

5 Likes

Around 40 I enjoyed terrorizing a group of people.

Voices wake me up at night, I’ve developed an unusual relationship that I wouldn’t have otherwise done, spiraling emotions, and sickness.

At this point I am regulated completely. I don’t fail at magick and I’m pushing life in directions I wouldn’t have otherwise considered for my advantage.

5 Likes

10/10 would lose mind again

8 Likes

Very good. I’ve noted changes too, but it’s been very regulated. That was my choice.

4 Likes

How was your experience with Camio and Dantalion? Those two have been on my mind despite not evoking either.

3 Likes

I don’t have my notes on me right now but I recall Dantalion being more upfront aggressive and slightly difficult.

However, when I got to him I was going through weird times. Overall, all did as asked and more.

5 Likes

It happens. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I haven’t during this lifetime, but including previous life’s, most propably.

When King Paimon called me his brother (as in equal) and told me how i should call him,
i haven’t doubted my magickal abilities since.
:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

I have a few questions for you brotha, but first off, congrats on evoking all 72 man, you’re a savage haha.

Aight, first off are you still really you, not in the sense that “I’m not Isreal” but a better Isreal? Have your attachments to the past and present been completely altered, altered that benefits your future? And about losing your mind, are you ok bro? I don’t know what to think about insanity or losing my mind and the thought of it scares me. I’m scared of losing touch with things I normally love, playing games, music, friends, etc… Yet there are things in the past which fuck me up, and I hate myself for it, and no matter what I do I really do believe I have some sort of permanent damage to my heart/soul, but I want to evolve and ascend to become my perfect self, and I’m tired of beating myself up all the time.

With that said there’s no doubt in my mind that I’m going to evoke all 72, I just need some closure with these thoughts I’ve been having, but I will sacrifice what’s necessary.

3 Likes

I’m sorry I got distracted and forgot to reply.

My attachments have become annoying, figments that I can or cannot alter. I don’t care much for the past anymore the future bores me knowing the certainty of the next move.

Insanity was necessary to shed the old mindset and become a New. I am not the same my entire morality is different and I struggle to fit in everyday life now.

14 Likes

Overall, do you wish you hadnt done it? Has it made you happier or just bored

3 Likes

I recommend for awakening, magickal power amperage, personality change, overall life change. So i would do it again, but yes very bored now.

6 Likes