Have you evoked all 72 kings/queen, 72 daemon evoke challenge

Wonder if one could have all 72 attack self soul and mind at once if those beings full fury and power. Imagine the nightmare destruction of such an assault on ones ID, ego and super-ego. Life is about surviving imho. Many small desires to me seem like bribes so I don’t find true desire. And pain usually ends in growth.

My thoughts are numb most of the time. I have to be hurt to start desiring for so reason.

I still do the 72 challenge, I just don’t post here cause really, there’s no much to say since I don’t have immediate communication… I feel their energy though, I can tell where they’re standing and if they agree or not (if that makes any sense to you…) Oh, I don’t check the forum or books about their manifestations, I want to have my own opinion and experience with them. I read just the basics and that’s it.

Yesterday was a crappy day for me, Gamigin was next, so I grabbed few beers placed some music and started the evocation, I hoped he won’t mind if I’m drinking and maybe even join me, why not!
He was standing behind me, I could feel his eyes on me and came closer when I didn’t stopped the chanting. Like he was trying to examine me and at the same time to show me he’s here. Or maybe he was wondering “heeey you don’t hear me?” who knows lol… I smelled wet dirt and the next moment I saw him with my mind’s eye as…well…a face made of dirt… lol… Said my request, closed the evocation and I was sitting in front of my altar drinking beers till the incense burns out completely.

Then I decided to evoke Marbas as well, nothing weird with him, all went good. After I closed the second evocation I was exhausted, I said enough its enough and went to bed.

And there was that dream, where a beautiful woman with long black hair was sitting next to me and felt like a new friend you met a couple of months ago but you really enjoy her company already. She leaned towards me, grabbed my cheeks with both hands and said joyfully: “Let me smell you!!”
Obviously I felt uncomfortable, its not something people ask me usually :joy: But she insisted and said “No, let me smell you!!” and came closer to smell my breath. Yea I know, don’t ask…

Next morning I completely forgot about the dream, till few minutes ago when I smell again that wet dirt, so I decided to check BALG and read descriptions of Gamigin. Found nothing… (why???) And then I came to this thread to see how did you experienced this Demon. Imagine my surprise when I saw this:

5 Likes

I asked Ea to unlock me. He said with a soft laugh, “I unlocked you already.”

Nobody tells me anything. :smirk:

2 Likes

Alloces

“Yes I am here” creepy voice

I would like to thank you and welcome you into my home and me, I hope this is suitable for you

“Yes, it is sweet”

Alloces, will you unlock the aspect of my mind of which you are associated with?

“A changing of the moon”

Sadly I know what this means this time. Personal shit.

2 Likes

Guys I’ve realized the past couple of days that I maybe really pulled into this in a bad way. The affect it is having on me and others is taxing, banishings or not. I wont get specific for respect, but I really wonder about the cons of completing this fully.

I will be completing it, but be mindful of the changes it will cause if you do it.

9 Likes

Do you feel you were ready?

1. You don’t appear to be grounding self of the space.
  2. You aren’t replenishing often.
  3. You’re unlocking a great deal.

You were also warned by several of the key holders what certain unlocking would bring.

3 Likes

Kaos at all costs we says

2 Likes

If you’re willing to embrace the chaos…

I think you’ll get through it. I do wish you’d ground more and take time to process the unlocked aspects, though. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any examples in your life of mind body soul relations etc that we can evaluate to see if such a journey is worth it for us?

I ran across something for you, @Mapachtli…I thought it related. It’s a good saying and I truly think it applies here, today, for your situation and for others who are thinking of this path. I believe you are in stage 2:

"There is a candle called the rules of the path. You need that candle to find the way, and you must follow the way to reach the truth. If truth were obvious, no one would need the candle or the path. As it issued, When copper becomes Gold, it doesnt need an Alchemist’s laboratory any longer. Don’t look for a guide after you reach the destination.
Path rules are like alchemical formulator mixing elements in the proper amounts and with proper heat. The joy of experiencing change when copper actually becomes gold.

​The first stage says “We have read the theories”
the second says, “We do the practices”
the third rejoices, “We have been set free”.

Each person loves the stage that he or she is in, in the alchemical process. Someone who is not there yet will only complain."

3 Likes

I can’t I have to take in as much as possible. It’s almost over.

1 Like

I no longer promote it,

If you want to be very well skilled in magick do it.

The effects is a long list from positive to negative.

4 Likes

You can still ground. Ten minutes a day…keep grounding stones on you?

1 Like

Are you still going?

1 Like

Yes, but I’ve debated to stop posting my experiences and finish the rest in private. Things have become interesting for me.

2 Likes

So are we going to hear how it ended up turning out at some point?

Interesting good or interesting bad?

Don’t be shy you’re amongst friends here :grin:

What can I say… maybe it’s bad? Doesn’t feel bad though, although I have some questionable morality now. Plenty of obvious good changes as well.

Let’s just say it definitely changes you and I’m not even done yet.

On a side note i probably won’t be around the forums much anymore either.

1 Like

Thanks - the only reason I asked is that I’ll probably have a crack at this myself.

I just wanted to make sure that you weren’t nice and safe in that jacket and padded cell​:grin::grin:

Good luck on your new adventure and do drop by every now and then!

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, that’s a cliffhanger haha, I wanted to hear more of these in depth life change summaries

1 Like