Have you evoked all 72 kings/queen, 72 daemon evoke challenge

reverence By its definition = deep respect so in order to get answers and in order to summon him you have to exchange with him deep respect otherwise he won’t appear, I’m guessing he is calling them with the right attitude, he is exchanging with him respect for knowledge you can’t really deny the fact that he has to exchange with him some kind of respect in order to get those answers nothing is free in life. In order to get those answers from him you have to show him deep respect am I worshipping my boss ? My teachers ? I mean… reverence = deep respect for someone so I’m guessing the answer is yes just shows you have no idea what the term worship means I just can’t stop laughing. Btw it’s not way near like dialing a phone cause he has the choice not to answer if you have the wrong attitude you have to feed him with some kind of respect and admiration to his knowledge sorry to disappoint you no entity will appear without any honor

2 Likes

By the way difference between people and spirits regardless of your interpretation. Calling on spirits is the definition of praying = worship. We are not talking about people here just about ancient gods, you call them? You pray for them you worship them end of the story.

im only two in i called furfur tonight n cam a few nights ago not sure if i want to take on all 72 i cant get them in physical form i am new to conjuring but not magik one of them will be my guide though this path i ant to ask the burning question i have if they arent truly evil why are they said to be some of them are fallen camio became fallen for no good reason anyway i get extremely exhausted after envoke so yea my skill level is well im a novice i hope it get easier for me

1 Like

so i called on furfur the morning of Halloween right

me;fire from the east to the water from the west water from the north to the earth from the south i beconed thee open this seal and come fourth count furfur.

i started to feel a fuzzy electric sizzle in the air it was like nothing i felt before

furfur; yes

me;furfur that is you right?

furfur;yes

me;hi sorry for calling on you this early in the morning but i wanted to ask a favor of you in exchange for a gift

furfur;what is it you desire of me to do

me; i want to ask you to bring back the one i love can you do that

furfur;yes

me;are you willing to do that

furfur;yes

me i’d also like to add if you succeed i’d want to know if you can be a mentor to me i know you arent the first i asked but, i’d like that very much

furfur; depend

me; ?

furfur; what would you give me in turn for my service

me; the sky is the limit

furfur; what does that mean?

me; it means anything you tell me you want i’ll try and get it for you

furfur; if i asked you for a vessel would you be able

me;i can try to get you a vessel but right now isnt something too too big

furfur; i see well tall shine glass with shiny rocks and red ribbin

me; i can get that for you also can i add if you can throw in a short storm as a sign it is done would be great
furfur; hell yeah no you need not worry about a gift for that

me;thank you so much for your time i should go i’ll see you in a few days ok

furfur; alright

then i told him he could stick around if he’d like but he didnt as he left shortly after while i cleaned up the ritual. i fell asleep shortly after woke up with bad tummy pains then put my costume on and ot ready for halloween then it started to thunder n rain like cats and dogs but stopped after an hour or so long story short i didnt make it clear what i wanted i said bring my ex back so that was furfur did we are talking but not together…story of my life not furfur fault as i was unclear furfur did a wonderful job im still rewarding furfur for it next step call on furfur again to reward and thank and give two more task wish me luck that i get it right this time

5 Likes

Dantilion came freely for me, but my ritual was very involved, with all the other sigils, a shortorder calling of the 9, and a formal offering, he probably didn’t want to make a bad showing, expecially since it was a double summoning with another spirit. He was the first to offer a mental gift, though.

5 Likes

im thinking about contacting him myself

1 Like

Curious to know if anyone else has succeeded past 30, I ask because I’ve been observing those who do to determine if results and effects are similar.

2 Likes

:thinking: from the 72 I only worked with Belial, king paimon and asmoday! Printed the 72 sigils though and the paper immense massive amount of power when I try to look at it to find out who do I get to know next… it’s like everyone is calling… Am still contemplating what to do lol!

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I didn’t get beyond the first 6 or so. i do plan to continue at a later date though, possibly next month even, depending on a few things.

4 Likes

King paimon, sitri, phenex, belial, Bael, asmoday, Astaroth, Andras, Lucifer, Dantilion, Andromalius, and Amon are the beings that I have actually worked with. the rest were simply in attendance for a major rite I did recently.

I’m not doing it as a part of the challenge, but regardless, I guess I’m doing it.

4 Likes

I’m on about 33 now… its hard to judge the affects but i can deffinately feel “tweaks”

3 Likes

Any signs of hostility or irritability?

2 Likes

I’m only at five…

1 Like

Yeah, definitely… im good a disassociation tho so try to step away - still got 30 odd to go tho :expressionless:

2 Likes

I’d like to read more on the methods used. Are most of you just calling by name it’s just some printed sigil? Or nothing? Do you chant enns? Incense, music, various preparations. I’ve been tying to work with Buer and I’ve tried Asmodeus, Sallos, Sitri, Lilith, Samael, Vual, Zepar, Murmur and tbh… I’ve heard nothing seen nothing. Lucifer I got a good dream. I might have had a few dreams but generally… pretty quiet.

Maybe I should practice more cleansing, sanctifying, and warding. Maybe I’m getting interference. Find it hard to just try to ring the bell of a different spirit each day. I guess it wouldn’t hurt though I prefer to at least memorize something of them be it an enn or their sigil or some detail.

1 Like

I use a mash up of all those things, also just darkness or binaurals - firstly what feels right, and also to not get overly reliant on tools or a specific method…

I also trust in “they always hear us” so as lomg as I’ve raised the energy, if I dont get much / anything back i apologise for not being able to discern the spirit and move on to the next.

Sometimes they seem to be waiting for me … nice easy days…

Yeah, im not advanced, and calling differnt energies every day is really hard. Really hard. But it is “fast tracking” me… i can see more evidence of actual manifestation than i could before i started… i just wish whoever disrupted my perception of time passing had backed off a bit :grimacing:

2 Likes

I used a hand drawn seal of the spirit and my UC. No enns, but a few times I chanted EA’s Incantation to Summon Forth (I didn’t use it every time though)

4 Likes

I guess body temperature raising and that euphoric drunk feeling is enough. And those electric Halloween tea light candles are a boon. That orange glow, I just can’t risk fire esp in such a drought season since I work under the fir tree in my yurt, in the tents, or by the earth shrine. (California burning comes to mind when I think flammable).

This morning I’ve pieced together the many synchronicities and Buer was spot on. From 2014 there’s that piece of incidental art I made by spray painting fan covers. I originally thought Lu for Lucifer or an oriental lion but now that I think about it… Buer?
It turned into a fire lion. I’ve found elaborate gifts in the street like this tiger blanket.

Yep out in the street on a less travelled road where there’s no houses or much of anything.

• my birth year is of the tiger. There’s a picture in my old room I also found of a tiger. Big pic wooden frame.

Pity my bikes weren’t so blessed as my fav broke.

I might not do the 72 but instead work the 9 gatekeepers. I like to work a purpose that has an agenda and opening this gateway even if I can only open one in my mind is something. Mundane world stuff I just muddle in my own since I am flesh and it’s what I’m supposed to deal with. The spirit though, I subject myself to the paths slowly unlocked and revealed. Maybe it’s like a game but it’s probably better than the self destructive alternative I fall back upon when life obstacles frustrate and aggravate me.

Now, if it’s revealed I should ring the bell on 72 doors then I will. Perhaps there’s a tumbler in each to aid in opening the locked current of the doors.

im doing this challenge too but not with demons but angels of shehamphorash …i just finished my 12 angel tonight …

as im not able to conjure them to visible manifestation is easier for me so i call three angels in one night…

:blush: since i have other rituals like qlipoth sphere workings that i do too…i have not being able to differentiate new things yet but what i got from sphere working (which i take as negative result or something similar) have increased… that is much anger and hastiness…

a positive thing that i got which was also increased by these angels so far is the remove of fear…which was like a hindrance to me most of times…

12 angels can be seen few but my 9th angel told me “when you reach number 10 you will see the changes”… and one change i saw was “every emotion in me good or bad is tripled”.

so i guess i have to see what the remaining angels will offer me…

2 Likes

I’m not gonna do the challenge I just need a few to help whip me back into a better state of mind and shape my life how it needs to be. Lol I love to know you all’s experience tho especially if u call on the ones I have chosen to work with

2 Likes