Goetic spirits fucked me up time ago

just in case we want to chat up in pvt about stuff lol, otherwise its whatev

yes genesha is my friend to :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

then stick with Ganesh, he is the obstacle remover

So Shiva is the destroyer / absolver in Hinduism. The bad luck you’re experiencing could be something you need to clear out. If it’s emotional like anxiety then it’s something you need to work through.

If it’s physical harm then stop using the prayer all together.

1 Like

and has anyone thought that maybe they doing this to tell op that it is not his path, and to go to other paths

hanuman is also good

2 Likes

One of the best imo

1 Like

oh ok.

I thought that to but it was more like bad opportunities and fighting with friends and relatives

Dunno, they tried to kill the OP, isn’t it a little extreme? They could have given them a dream or something instead of accidents and other unpleasant events

I read the whole thread and it sucks man. But it is what it is, just stop contacting the goetia for your needs and things should be fine

2 Likes

second it.

im not excusing it, but didnt op keep trying to work the goetia even after being hurt a couple?

2 Likes

True but Bune seems to be an exception

So I guess it really depends on the spirits. Still, It’s pretty harsh. That’s why you should not offer blood to the spirits when you first contact them lol

2 Likes

well…ive never had an issue with the Infernals ive worked with, Lucifer actually helped me in amazing ways

but that doesnt mean i didnt have demons hurt me in past or rather entities that can be considered demons, i know that if a being hurts me when i first try contact and hurts me bad, i stop there, might push through once, but twice hurt is the limit

oh and by the way the demons that tried to hurt me i never even initiated contact

1 Like

How would you know this ? Have you invoked a spirit before or even evoked or summoned? Don’t trash why you don’t know.

Okay first off seems like your really mad at Astaroth and “HE” isn’t bs. He is a human being and technically if you are calling them in a hostile state of mind you get what you get. This man has never hurt me and I see the truth that the world even discriminates against them. If you have such an issue stay out of the spirit world. Change your attitude because honestly if in fact you did call these men and were disrespectful then you need a lesson in life and so far the one for your hateful butt got delivered. You disrespect the 1st Hierarchy and have no idea that the 72 are a team and have more then you think and your life wasn’t taken means count your blessings and shut your mouth. Be grateful they didn’t actually fully hurt you but they took the higher road one you may not follow on due to the ignorance please go ask them because this is my opinion. Have respect and if you want to work with people nothing is free and if you can’t understand then Look up cause and effect go back to the world everyone lives in to get by.

9 Likes

I stated I read that in reddit my experience with astaroth is mixed I was trying to contact astarte via venus painting she was loving afther wards astarte I think gave me a lesson about laziness which wasnt bad overal good experience I didnt do anything particular Astarte is a godess.
also you dont know my story I worked with
lilith lucifer belial azazel tried king paymon belial sitri gremory Lucifuge glasia labolas I am waiting for results till this day zepar bael a little bune marbas Amdusias* I consider these more dark side others are angels and othe religions

1 Like

Ok I had to stop reading to respond to this. My good friend, sadly it doesn’t exactly work like that. I respect everyone has different beliefs but in my opinion; If you have a deep connection or possibly a pact or something that binds you to that being(s) then it will follow you some how to this life. I for one experience this very much this life. So let’s say you kissed (pissed lol omg :flushed: :joy:)off a goddess for example, in this life if you try to get hold of her well what you expect? There is plenty of people that suffered from past life tramas or stuff in this life like the witch trials (yes I brought that up.) Just because your conscious mind does not remember doesn’t mean it didn’t happen and nor does it mean your soul is scott free.

I am sorry that you experienced this and to no offense what made you just want to summon 40 demons anyways? I suggest just focus on what is working for you right now and focus on healing what ever it is that is making this happen. I am a person that I can’t say they are innocent snow flakes but same time knowing them as I do, the only time I saw them remotely to the point of acting like this is because the person them self is in conflict or did something that resorted to this.
I myself had experiences that wasn’t good with some gods in the past that many would look at me with two heads. I had a goddess chase me with hatchets through this city ruines. I even had angels trying to “get me over their side” and even as of late had negative experiences with them. Not one being is pure innocent. Human kind has put masks on a lot of these beings, picking ones they like while demonized the ones they don’t like.
But not everyone is ready or ment to work with these beings. They are not for the faint of heart and a lot will through stuff in your face and they give you two choices either shake it off and stand strong or run out the door. That’s one the things that attracted me to them. But everyone is different and I respect that :3 We all need balance.

5 Likes

Any unspoken tension between you and them? Some deities bring that tension to the surface to let it out. Ares did that for me when an ass at my college kept pestering me.

In my experience, Astarte and Astaroth are different entities. Everything went wonderful while I worked with Astarte and when I worked with the other entity, things were less pleasant.

1 Like

Welcome @Sapphire_Castrum_Nov Before you start lecturing members on what is or isn’t true of spirits, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves as you were asked to do after your first post, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and your experience in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Failure to do so will result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected.

1 Like