Goetic spirits fucked me up time ago

belial tried to kill me and wrecked havic in my life why do I want something like that a friend got in a car accident that nearly died do you like this kind of shit.

1 Like

It’s still stupid. everyone is multidimensional, that’s still no excuse to use. Youre still like those people going tries to justify abuse with “well you shouldnt of existed around him” :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

im not justifying it, im just saying its a possibility, and the Beings can remember and be still hurt if that was the case that is, i mean, karma can work in many ways

I think koetting made deals for his soul thats why he does this show I have nearly all of his books and the practical things inside are nothing compared to other authors but I may get blocked here

I do not belive that if the spirit is mature he will not hurt you for fun

in any case, op, then quit working with goetics and as i said, talk to michael about this, or a being you trust, simple

That’s why people should learn to combat said entities, many people roll over and lick the goetia’s ass lol. Personally I’d banish them as a warning, and if it happens again kick their ass. No entity should be allowed to walk over you, test or not.

12 Likes

well i never said that should happen, and i agree witchu

bad things happened with angels to but my worst things were with the demons

try a being you trust, simple, someone who helps you

My worse was with Arch Michael, but that was some time ago and I long since let it go with him lol. It was an experience lol.

2 Likes

shoot me a pm now if you want, i will unprivate my profile, its meant to you Velenos

I angered him 2 times because of some dumb shit I did I got a bad feeling for like 2-3 weeks I apoligized several times :slight_smile: but he didnt kill me or make anything bad I just knew I did something wrong which also was something mr koetting said to command angels like you are god

1 Like

Well, maybe you shouldn’t
oh, wait a minute. Nice try. For a second I thought about my own flaws in my personality. But not today.

Ah, but sometimes it is like it is. There are spirits that might like you, spirits that are indifferent towards you and spirits who simply won’t like you for the simple reason of personal taste. Easy solution: stay away from the latter and stick to the ones you encountered for good.
I never had a spirit that was downright malicious with me but there are spirits who made me feel that I am not exactly welcome and I accept that and I won’t bother them.

9 Likes

there are many reasons why this can happen, i just threw out 1 theory lol

Which Shiva prayers are you listening to? Om Thriyamabakm is one ill recommend since it always works for me.

Maybe Laskmi is a Goddess you should focus on for a while.

shoot you a pm? for what?

Lakshmi is typically for abundance though, Ganesha is better imo

That and befriend some of the more awesome entities like Thor, Ares, etc. If something is too strong for you, deities like them will fuck that spirit up.

1 Like