Goetic spirits fucked me up time ago

Usually those spirits act out what you have in your deep subconscious! Magick comes from inside you and through you! If your subconscious seems to conflict with some spirits then don’t call them until you figure out the root of your problems…
I would suggest to try balancing the 4 elements inside you because sometimes that what causes some rebellious from the spirits…
:thinking: now I remember someone on YouTube mentioning that working with infernal spirits comes with some misfortune to balance the energy in the universe or something! He said he always would get clumsy trip and injurie himself!!!

1 Like

On some level I would agree, but that’s still blaming the practitioner for something they have no power over, an entity exists separately from practitioner, how the practitioner feels and thinks does not affect them unless the practitioner is mistreating the entity. Only case I find reasonable for such a case is if the practitioner isn’t dealing with the entity but a manifestation of their own mind, conflicting emotions/mental state, etc.

9 Likes

that was the whole point of my theory though

I get that but your theory was also past lives.

1 Like

so? if in the life before, literally the life before or others, he had treated said beings really bad, you dont know how long they hold a grudge tbh, imo it was his life before this one, but again, this is theory

1 Like

In both cases a major 7 days uncrossing will remove the misfortune! If the person tends to piss off entities or tend to jinx himself then continue maintainance uncrossing once a month after the 7 days!

3 Likes

You inability to fully understand and appreciate my post confounds me - I’m offering a question rather than a statement !

If you mix angelic and infernal together you get disaster… That’s just facts don’t ever mix them

1 Like

Some don’t mind one another while others tolerate, now I do agree mixing their energies in terms of elemental energies will bode a disaster but personality wise some tolerate each other/don’t mind/don’t care.

4 Likes

Is that so?
source

2 Likes

I disagree. I do so all the time, and am still doing so now without issue.

4 Likes

Learn some cleansing techniques for your aura after working with entities. You have to be firm with the goetic entities, have the inner power. Meditate, focus on the Self, that is God, your God. I sent Marbas on a mission, he did his job half way. He brings diseases and heals. I got quite upset on him, told him, how long does it take for you to do your job? He went straight away. Demons are like humans, they have to feel your power to be compliant. You have to respect them as well but not be like a beggar. They have to like you.

7 Likes

Oh and Caim is pretty chilled too. He helped me with protecting a baby bird.

2 Likes

This man said it koettings method involves conjuring the spirit with no protection and in many cases halfway I love the guy because of him I am a magician but still I have to say he made a slic move it is better for the ones who do not put work to get messed up something was interfearing with me I remember I searchd for magic books in the days and absolutly nothing came out now it comes out on its own i stilp remember when I wanted to see about aoul selling I saw koetings firat video I saw him before but I didnt underatand him it was very strange I am a book collector and have many of the strongest books out there now

1 Like

1 Like

I hate reddit and wouldn’t consider it a good source for magick.
Someone on this forum evoked Bune using the solomonic method and their house burned down, getting them the money they needed.

The solomonic method is not a good method since it forces the spirits to behave.

However, never perform magick without protection @KingVelizar and stop using Koetting’s method if it gets you in trouble. Try Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield. It has protection integrated in the ritual and does not upset the spirits.

8 Likes

It is the right method and resit I found good magicians here people lie and mislead you can just be more friendly without being rude to bune there are books that juat use the angels for protection