Get rid of my Islam crisis trauma with magick

Years ago I went into what I call a Islam crisis. I was close to convert because I dealed with the claim about scientific miracles in the quran. I managed to debunk it all through the use of science, logic and mythology from middle eastern world. Now I can sense I still have trauma and there is a passage in the quran that says that no one can make a verse like that. Islamic scholars have claim it have been impossible for people to produce it a verse similar which they believe to be the proof of itā€™s divine origin. I donā€™t want to be a muslim. I enjoy freedom and individualism and I have hard to believe that there is a creator of the universe who have send a book. What can I do to destroy it from my mind and subconscioness.

This is not political. Itā€™s a mental crisis that more and less have returned. Are there spirits that can help? Spells and incantations? Is it possible that the quran is a cursed book in the sense some placed a jinx like on it making it impossible to produce similar verse?

4 Likes

Take a fucking Big Knife take the ā€œmost precious religious book preferably you mentioned aboutā€ and stab it completely unti its destroyed. Make sure you concecrate it as the symbol of your misery wich is this islam think.And fuck on its god .otherwhise it will subcounciously still mean a lot to you you must impress in your mind per action and thinking, that it is not. Sometimes a fine version of that wich you allready did helps also with deprogramming , but other times just vulgarity and rawness just helps the most with deprogramming such shit off of you. Do both, do your best.

:heart_on_fire::zap::love_you_gesture:
Hail Shaitan
Hail Iblis

8 Likes

Ah thatā€™s a hard one eh. Yeah I think a 180 degree turn around like @Lux_Anguis says is good. The book is so important in this system, maybe do that.

Maybe you could be nice to and befriend a Jewish person. Or watch Rav Dror on YouTube, like his angel invocation videos. Heā€™s very likable. Now thatā€™s quite a sacrilegious act in that belief system, it seems.

Also what else is a 180? Calling a djinn right? Maybe thatā€™s a good move!

What else, hmmā€¦ thereā€™s a lot of things really appealing in islamic cultures, tooā€¦ like the hookahs and food and whatnotā€¦ so there is a certain appeal to it. Almost even romantic in some ways sensually. Yet I wouldnā€™t say to eat bad food just because itā€™s a 180 turnaround lol

But yeah, overall, I think the theme should be to engage in things that are completely outside this system

Ohyeah, isnā€™t even MUSIC haram? So listen to music, go to concerns, dance around, and play!

I think even swimming is haram, right?

So dive in, and swim! Maybe take snorkeling lessons.

It may not be part of the system you were raised in, but the Little Green Book seems to take all of these ridiculous restrictions and summarize them in one place. Itā€™s more terse. Iā€™d basically go through that book, instead of the main ones, and just do everything he says you canā€™t do. Live it up. Enjoy life.

I mean, look at this quoteā€¦ just do everything against all of this

ā€œAllah did not create man so that he could have fun. The aim of creation was for mankind to be put to the test through hardship and prayer. An Islamic regime must be serious in every field. There are no jokes in Islam. There is no humor in Islam. There is no fun in Islam. There can be no fun and joy in whatever is serious. Islam does not allow swimming in the sea and is opposed to radio and television serials.ā€
ā€• Ruhollah Khomeini

So have FUN. Have joy. Joke! Watch Netflix. Get into some new TV series. Be the wicked one that dares to enjoy life, and makes friends with nonbelievers. Thatā€™s ā€œpractical magickā€. And to take it to the next level, call some djinn!

Itā€™s incredible all the reversals you can do with this system.

1 Like

The second incantation here

2 Likes

I was also thinking if I could summon these 3 arabic goddess to teach me to produce a verse similar the quran. Itā€™s the only part that effects me.

2 Likes

Pre-Qā€™uran goddesses?

Thatā€™s such a good idea. Which ones?

Al-Uzza, Al-Lat and Al-Manat.
Pre-Islamic folklore and tribes dedicated their worship towards these deities (in their respective geographical relation). They have been somewhat ā€œincludedā€/usurped into islamic lore, probably to soothe the pagan tribes into accepting the Quran. The prophet actually belonged to the tribe that worshipped Al-Uzza, for example.

1 Like

Yes I was thinking about Al-Uzza, Al-Lat and Al-Manat.

1 Like

Itā€™s something you did? You had islamic background?

2 Likes

I was illfeed unto christianity it is a binding curse this system on all your being literaly brainwash mechanisms are built in to allways make you feel wrong or worse if you are not inklined with its bullshit when you are thinking for once your true toughts or for yourself and how you really feel about certain thinks.

And i had like a mentallillness tick bc of that to allways have this toiletpaperersatz of a book the bibli under my bed when i slept and beyond but i knew it whas wrong.I was led by a shaitanic spirit called Iblis (i think its the head being even)to blaspheme the suseJ Cross over my bed make blasphemous rites personaly designed to dirty it to desicrate it and to take the big machinegunsword and stab this free toiletpaper Suply until it is destroyed per my satisfaction and need.

Afterwards i had a huge lifting from theire binding curses and veils.

That all never really sat right with me this religious stuff and well here i am preaching now the Luciferic gospels of defiance, and most free i whas never in the past!And it is only geting bether if you take this bold step but never stop working on your dark evolution,otherwhise lost sheep may be found again or killed.
:love_you_gesture::zap::heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

Do Iblis have a sigil?

2 Likes

Ah! I was actually wondering if youā€™d use exactly thoseā€¦ I was learning about them at this website:

I do like your approach and thinking, I must say. Seems like a good strategy to call the pre-Islamic goddesses.

Do you live in an area that have magick shops you get in Islamic nations sometimes? Like the ones that sell bound spirits and all that? A friendā€™s dad has something like in Turkey. Iā€™m surprised those places are even allowed to operate.

No, I was in religion debate forums during the years. Itā€™s a claim from islamic scholars that no one can produce something like the quran which is based on a passage in the quran that states that no humans and djnns can produce something like it. I sometimes speculated if itā€™s possible to place a curse or jinx on texts that makes people able to failā€¦

1 Like

Really?? Is it really that masterful a work? People have tried and failed??

The early period seems fine, maybe even divinely inspired here or there.

The latter period seems kind of insane. Like pirates (dividing up booty) and people with syphilis (most of Muhammadā€™s children died) wrote it. It doesnā€™t seem like the earlier work to me at all.

Couldnā€™t anybody write something equal to or better than the latter period?

You could probably even best the earlier period by calling Jibril yourself. Raziel is also known to help write divine works.

Ok, wowā€¦ I read some more on this. Youā€™re basically taking the ā€œqā€™uran literary challengeā€ or fighting the iā€™jaz, maintaining that nobody can write even a few verses better.

Never heard of this! Very interesting. (And my last suggestions are probably still ok ā€” ask Jibril or Raziel to write through you)

So other people here can give you suggestions, hereā€™s the Wikipedia on thisā€¦

Islam like all religions is a parasite. A mental virus designed to target and enslave human minds. So treat it as such and purge its programming from your system. Its only power comes from the collective power given to it as a thoughtform and by the grains and corrupted truth it holds to deeper magical secrets that it stole. Realizing this you can purge the disease for what it is as an abomination to the mind and intellect.

4 Likes

Do you talk about those who was said to produce something like it?

Is it possible that the quranic texts are cursed texts that enslave human minds? That the writers of it was magicians or sorcerers?

The original source of the texts for abrahamic religions were occult manuals meant to teach people magick but the common man being unworthy it had to be disguised as religion so only the wise would wield the power and the strong. Since then its become a thoughtform. There is no curse it is just the mass of thought energy from a bunch of thralls and your own psychological beliefs which it preys on as a weakpoint. It is no different than any other religion and this is common among LHP entities as well such as the supposed 72 most of which are nothing but thoughtforms when called by the common magician because of the mass of thought and belief energy forming a barrier between the original entities that inspired that list and the one that would call them. Not that they all canā€™t be useful but it is wise to keep in mind their nature and motives as a result. I tap into the massed energy of religions like Christianity fairly often as a free source of pre programmed energy towards a result. So you can certainly use religion as a tool if you can keep your own mind in order and dominant.

2 Likes

Mod note: Title updated to clarify that is not against BALG rules re not attacking groups or getting political. The original title wasnā€™t obviously about a personal issue.