Gatekeeper QnA! With Special Guests!

It was Satalos

“It means they were either disrespectful or they aren’t ready to work with our power.”

Thanks ! :wink:

Who’s Matthew? :slight_smile:

1 Like

E.A. i’m assuming.

In cases of not being ready to begin such works, is it the self that blocks or do the gatekeepers “hold back” in a sense? Which, if any of you would be the best fit to begin a mentorship with?

“it is a self blockage. Belial.”

1 Like

Can you elaborate on the DNA and RNA, i thought it was common belief now that you can change your DNA but thats physical aspect, why would many not knowing about that impact humans negatively?

“Learning how to control the alchemy is important or you can weaken yourself.”

2 Likes

My Satalos work is progressing. Will it culminate in success?

1 Like

“Ultimately yes. Though not like you think.”

Is alchemy of spirit and our eneries not the important aspect? Sorry for the questions, i am just wanting to learn, but the DNA and RNA reference just seems totally out of left field.

Asking the Gatekeepers please. :+1:

2 Likes

“For some physical aspects are as or even more important.”

1 Like

Satalos, about working with the 9 Gatekeepers, may I alternate the first four with the Archangels: Michael, Belial, Raphael, Amaymon etc? Thanks.

they just said Archaelus Baron. So yeah. thats the name EA used for Kingdoms of Flame.

“If you wish. Though our energies and specialties are not similar.”

1 Like

Okay, because I have never yet heard a spirit refer to our lad as Matthew, and that’s over quite a long period of time. :thinking:

which is what I was thinking. Though if his name is Matthew and they say the last name I won’t mention it here. :grin::grin:

We all know his full name, he got doxxed in 2014, no big deal by now.

1 Like

doxxed? I might need to study some history

I know what it means but idk why he would be doxxed.