Gatekeeper QnA! With Special Guests!

Hello! Do you have a message for me? Thank you!

“ask your questions”

I don’t think they mean it as “ask a question and I shall answer.” I think they mean it as start asking yourself more questions

1 Like

Not sure if this is still open or not. Here’s my question for the gatekeepers or anyone that comes through.

What should I expect to happen with the next two years of my life. Physically, emotionally and spiritually? Do you have any advice?

Lol I thought so as well.

What does it mean to get Doxxed?

It comes from a spelling alteration of the abbreviation “docs” (for “documents”) and refers to “compiling and releasing a dossier of personal information on someone”. Essentially, doxing is revealing and publicizing records of an individual, which were previously private or difficult to obtain.

4 Likes

“Expect challenges in belief.”

Any general messages please

“Know thyself.”

Whichever feels like answering. What are your thoughts on the current direction of my path. Crypticness aside.

I got an image of the Tower tarot card

The tower card is pretty positive despite the idea of it being bad. It’s just more of a sudden unforeseen change or awakening :thinking: interesting.

My questions: Will the three main intents I work on be accomplished? When can I expect a major breakthrough? Which spirit helps me the most?
Thank you.

I didn’t feel the bad part of it.

1 Like

Good advice. :+1:

I replied on another topic about the overall validity of Q&A offerings, going to copy that reply here:

I strongly recommend anyone, especially people with the least experience in magick, bear this in mind here, and on any Q&A. :thinking:

No-one is your free oracle, but working together, we can make some awesome shit happen, provided we are all honest, cautious, and sharp. :+1:

5 Likes

What is my strongest magical helper

I’d say 99%

2 Likes

Did I come late for the party?

a little yeah. Sorry.

:frowning: