Friendship Thread

urgh, that is why I am reluctant to make friends. Seriously though I need new friends.

1 Like

That user is not going to answer, he has left the forum.

1 Like

Please be aware, @Dragon_Empress20, that we have a rule here prohibiting new members from offering readings, even in trade, until they have been active for a minimum of 90 days. You only joined a week ago.

1 Like

I would love to make new friends, but I’m a misanthrope. So, if you are a dog or an alien, hit me up!

1 Like

I got possessed by an an alien and treated like a dog. Does that count?

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder! Got it!

1 Like

Ahaha, you got me…

Reporting in for assigned new friend, I’m 33 live in California USA and I’ma talked I have alot of extreme stories about things I’ve done but for the most part it seems like that’s in my past now due to trama. I do alot of scans for people. I’m looked ng for a friend that we would end up doing joint rituals or just plan out what meditation practices to do at the same time.

dogs get treated better than humans. =o)

Aw, this thread is really cute so I’ll join. I’m a Capricorn, 21, Female, in the US. I’m into nature stuff and love to learn about new things. I like to trade tarot readings with my friends (but please don’t blow me up with requests). Feel free to message me anytime! ^-^ :two_hearts:

2 Likes