Friendship Thread

Right there with you, but welp, I gradually just got used to not minding what people think.

Sadly, even if it’s already been months after I’m replying to this, I still agree with this situation. Sighs. I hope you and your loved ones are doing well throughout this “New Normal”.

Oh, by the way. Nice to meet you. Fellow Filipino practitioner here. :slight_smile:

9EEAeaV

4 Likes

Hello :wave:

3 Likes

Hello! ^-^

3 Likes

Hi! ^^ Im MidnightStar and i just turned 21. Im a beginner in magick but im making slow progress lol. Im from India and would love to meet some new good friends from here either way I have met some wonderful people in here but still i would like to make more friends so pm me if you wanna get to know me and hopefully I can find friends around my age in here ^-^

Love,
MidnightStar♡

6 Likes

I might need some friends, I think I have 2 or 3 IRL, but past that not so great. Im 29, I work half my time in the service industry, other half im an indie toy maker, I practice ritual magick, I read alot, and am an introverted extrovert. I like to talk about our weird world and people and go down rabbit holes. Any of the groups or organizations im a part of are more for support so its hard to make friends in there that dont only see you as that one thing.

8 Likes

You’re an indie toy maker? That’s so cool. Is there any website/platform you have wherein you display these toys and possibly other art you do? I’m genuinely curious and want to see lol.

Anyway, pretty sure with enough patience you’ll find certain people here you’d definitely click and be friends with. Just takes a bit of time and more socializing is all.

1 Like

Thanks!, ill pm you my stuff, I dont want to solicit non magick stuff on this site :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice to make your acquaintance Angeela!! I’m 22 living in PA, currently in NJ though!!

I’ve been working on my psychic abilities, & developing my Magickal potential for over a year now!! This is defaintly a wonderful idea, for I have been wanting more friends whom also practice Magick!!

3 Likes

That is great! I hope you find more new friends here :slight_smile:

:smiley:

(ehem, yeah sorry)

1 Like

I have very little friends in the occult and no one to talk about the occult without seeming out of my mind. PM me if you’re interested in being my friend, I use steam/discord!

6 Likes

If anybody wants to make music hit me up <3

1 Like

Would love to trade reads! My readings, though, I’m told, are always with rose colored glasses on. :blush:

urgh, that is why I am reluctant to make friends. Seriously though I need new friends.

1 Like

That user is not going to answer, he has left the forum.

1 Like

Please be aware, @Dragon_Empress20, that we have a rule here prohibiting new members from offering readings, even in trade, until they have been active for a minimum of 90 days. You only joined a week ago.

1 Like

I would love to make new friends, but I’m a misanthrope. So, if you are a dog or an alien, hit me up!

2 Likes

I got possessed by an an alien and treated like a dog. Does that count?

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder! Got it!

1 Like

Ahaha, you got me…