Friendship Thread

ok see ya

1 Like

Oh that’s a nice thread.

So hi, I’m Mei (not my real name of course) :stuck_out_tongue: 22 years old, soon 23, I am from France, close to Paris. Magick wise I do not practice much lately, but I would love to get more involved in a close future. Other than that, I enjoy video games, reading or have long conversations about pretty much anything that catch my interest.

I’m bad at presentations so if you wanna know more, my DM’s are open.

3 Likes

Look what we have here :smiley:

1 Like

Yep thats right

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m a 33 year old sane cat lady (lol) and introverted old soul who doesn’t feel like I belong in this day and age, but am now trying to work towards the life I want since I’m no longer feeling “lost”.
I’m a novice mage who’s dabbled with candle magic in my teens but haven’t done much else, (hence why I’m not active in the forums). I have zero experience to be giving advice to people lol. I’m looking for like minded friends to chat with* or any advice on how to get started on working with the demons in the Ars Geotia. I’d like to start with King Paimon, since reading around the forum makes me believe he’s patient and friendly with newcomers. I’d love to learn more about any science and philosophy he’d be willing to teach, as well as help me work on bettering myself.
I know all the basics with invoking, chanting enns and banishing rituals but I still feel like I don’t know what I’m doing to even get started.
Heck, I don’t even know how to meditate. Is there hope for me? Lol.
I’ll take any and all advice anyone has about getting started from circles and set up to ritual work. Feel free to message me as I can’t dm anyone.
I fear by not being completely confident in my abilities or knowing 100% what I’m doing I may attract all sorts of unwanted entities. I already have paranormal activity in the house so don’t want to add to it or have anything harm the people I live with.

*A bit about me: My blood type is Starbucks coffee, I’m into gaming/ps4 (rpg’s mostly; Huge Mass Effect fan, fallout series, Skyrim, TLOU), watching horror or sci-fi movies/tv, reading (sci-fi and horror/zombies). I like funky looking plants & gardening, and have morbid interests.
Not sure what else to mention as I think I’m boring. Send me a message if you have advice or think we’d get along.

3 Likes

Step seven, psychic training

2 Likes

Hi Shadia nice to meet u

Hello Angeela. Great idea. I am going to need new friends as my circle is becoming very small these days. I am a 31 year old dude; studying medicine to become an RN but I don’t plan on doing that forever. My magick is a melange of many things but recently I’ve strong interested in vampyrism. I am looking for friends That’s within the 25-35+ range, you can of course message me regardless. Scandinavia is a very lonely place of you’re a mage to be honest.

1 Like

I would say this. This topic is really so interesting on my side. Making new friends is awesome you will discover a lots of things. For example I’ll stay in Africa if someone from Europe, Asia or USA becomes my friend he will come to know what’s happening in Africa and other things along those lines. And I’ve been dreaming for decades to have White friend either man or a woman. I’m 26 years old man and single at the same time. I’ll stay in Uganda.

To talk about magick I’m just beginner I don’t know much about magick still trying on research and learning.

I won’t be afraid to hold any type of a friend whatever your level of experience in magick. All I know afriend is friend. Because a friend can help more than your brothers. Best friends are really awesome and it’s gift from God’s. Also I’ll promise I will be worth and good to you. I’ll do whatever it takes to maintain the friendship.

I welcome anyone. Let experience taste of new good friends from this forum. I shall make friends. I love you all. Especially

Hey all, I am 27 years old, I have four cats, Libra in the horoscope. I am an introvert, I have a succubus girl. I have no friends, I am a loner. I hope to meet someone to chat😉

2 Likes

I’m like you but I’m a pisces, have no succubus girl, no cats but a dog, and I have a few friends but we are not to close.

1 Like

I hate to break it but none of them know I’m into the occult.

Ooohh old thread but I like it!
I’m 27, new mommy, and trying to fit magick into my life while taking care of my 5 month old. Basically, I’m tired lmao.

Im into anime and video games. Pm if you have discord :joy:

Also a fur mommy to two dogs! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

I’m 38, male bisexual/homo-romantic, traditional Satanist, based in Palm Springs California. I’d like to meet up with a like-minded locale for rituals or even just coffee and/or note swapping. Shoot, we can skip all that if you like hiking and or camping! I could totally use a trail buddy, and we got some amazing trails out here in the desert. I’d like a platonic friend, as my dog pretty much owns my heart, but i’m also open to other things depending on chemistry.

1 Like