Friday, 13 th September

Hi guys,

This month 13th is on a friday and that too on a full moon day. Do you guys have any plans for the day?
Any rituals ?https://www.counton2.com/news/national-news/rare-friday-the-13th-full-moon-happening-this-weekend/

8 Likes

Evocations mostly :joy:

4 Likes

I’ll be breaking out Friday the 13th on PS4 and playing that for a bit on Twitch. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Gonna be fasting…I have to work that night a bit…so hopefully I’ll have some time for meditation and invocation.

3 Likes

The mass of Satan :heart: was recorded a Friday 13th of September in California 1968

Satanic Mass <3

Ad majorem Satanae Gloriam :heart:

:snake:

4 Likes

Money, beauty and wealth spells. Will also be meditating and trying to connect to Anubis - finally.

3 Likes

My usual communing with Hekate and petitioning Sitri

2 Likes

Coyote work, breath of fire, putting my sigil doorway into use, gotta finish painting it though

2 Likes

Question to you folks,

As I previously stated, I’m very new to all of this. Is there anything that I should be taking the opportunity to do on Friday? It seems like it should be a special occasion of some sort but I wouldn’t know what to do to make it different or special in any way.

So far I am just going to be doing my regularly scheduled routine of meditation in the morning and at night, as suggested by @DarkestKnight.

Maybe some confetti? I hope they like confetti. That would be awesome. I have never seen anyone making an offering of confetti and party-poppers. What if they loved it and nobody knew?

Okay, I’ll be serious again. Is there anything that I can do to make the day special for the entities I’m doing my best to reach out to? They are Marbas and Raphael.

Thank you for your time.

4 Likes

Friday the 13th isn’t a special day. The only significance to the date is whatever you give it. Make of it what you will.

6 Likes

I suppose that you are correct there. It’s just a tradition to think of it in a special way. Angels and demons probably don’t keep Gregorian calendars anyways.

2 Likes

Isn’t Friday 13 Full Moon a time when the veil between the physical and spiritual realm is easier to penetrate? Isn’t this a time when your spells, prayers have a better chance to manifest?

2 Likes

Doing more unloved aspects of my “training schedule” :unamused:

(Edit)

You’re speaking jargon, so I don’t understand…

Sorry, no jargon, my answer wasn’t directed at you but at the OP

I think that’s Halloween, supposedly.

2 Likes

No, it’s not. A Friday the 13th Full Moon is no more special than any other full moon. People give it greater significance, but that doesn’t mean it has actual astrological significance. People make all sorts of silly assumptions in the occult. However, it is important to keep in mind that it is your belief that gives it power.

4 Likes

I hadn’t planned it,
But Lord Voldemord came through,
and offered himself to become accessable towards all of Balg.

I’ve spendt the last few hours activating his Sigil.

If you’re interested / and or don’t know what to do today,
i can recommend working with him.

He’s fresh of the boat,
so to say.

Here’s some of the work,
that went into it:

So i guess,
without knowing it,
i’ve been doing my work and contribution to that Friday 13th of September Full moon already. :wink:

Slytherin offered some good Gnosis there,
and in my eyes,
he also represents one of the Gatekeepers through those forms and eminations.

I personally had a sense of Leviathan coming through as i’ve worked with him,
which makes sense,
in terms of that Mastery over Snakes,
the snake being associated with water,
instead of Earth,
etc.

So i think,
i’ve been working with the Gatekeeper of Element Water,
with Leviathan,
there.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

But since you’ve made me aware of the significance of this date, I’ll also do another spell for myself, extending on my debt destroyer spell, and it’s implications.

Thank you for making me aware of the date.

Sincerely,
¥’Berioth

2 Likes

What is your Twitch so I can follow you LOL

1 Like