Free readings using the Quareia Deck [Closed for new requests, backlog in progress]

She is a lady, not a man, click on her profile picture will reveal some info about her!

1 Like

Thank you so much! There’s a lot to think about there… I’m especially excited about the part that says I am about to undergo a period of major development in my magickal and spiritual development! I’ve been studying and studying and trying to learn as much as I can and I do finally feel like I’m improving :).

Cheers ~ R

2 Likes

Aw, you’re so sweet! :blush: I try, let’s put it that way! lol

No worries @Muggie, I know what you mean. I don’t mind beig called guy, man, whatever. I prefer that to 'dear", which makes me feel like I should have a blue rinse hairdo, a walker and play bingo on Tuesdays. :joy:

2 Likes

You are a MAN here, a ‘BOSSY’ :man_singer:, don’t mind

1 Like

Thank you for the reading.

It is interesting, I have been thinking about my own mortality more often than not. Thank you for advising me not to cross the abyss during this time.

1 Like

Noooo, it’s the opposite. I was too gentle with the wording because I don’t like to be alarmist: you’re being warned to stop pushing and change tactics, go around and learn more before trying again… To keep pushing the gatekeepers to the abyss could cause problems, because it’s too fast too soon. You should wait,learn and prepare some more, wrk on your psychic skills etc…

Bear in mind, McCarthy is a big proponent of the concept of magickal fatigue and the risks of drawing more energy than your current energy system can handle.

It doesn’t come up often on BALG, maybe because working with Goetia doesn’t do that, few pathwork the qlippoth or other methods in a way that short circuits them, but it can be overdone and that’s when people are sent mad my magick. A wonky kundalini rising can have this negative effect as well.

I would trat it just as a reminder to be cautious and considered in your workings, and maybe bring in a new current to redo existing ground in a new way and get into that work deeper before moving on.

2 Likes

That’s really pretty interesting because this working is not only about my past now, but also everyone in my households past. It seems crazy unusual to my mind for things to unfold like they have.

I agree. I see this a lot when I already know situations, and someone else is working with little knowledge of it. I also it where this is reverse and I know nothing, but the person I’m reading for is like oh shit, that’s spooky.

At first I thought I must be influencing the cards, but it’s happened so many times where I didn’t know the situation at all, that I’m inclined to believe it when I see it now.

Unless the reader is garbage, or the individual is not forthright- but I don’t get many readings.

I think it may be, but I think it’s probably also so I don’t spread my energy to thin while I’ve got other issues going on. I had a nudge about this the other day actually and didn’t think twice about asking for help, it just seemed to be the time to enlist help, rather than over exert myself and risk missing something.

I think, and I could be wrong it’s actually imposter magic/ situations. I really had a hard time believing this until physical proof started showing up of magical interference, but I think it’s similar to a dream I recently had- my fears are basically just nightmares. I believe there is some glamour magic going on and sneaking in under my defenses by using a work around as well, but I could be paranoid still on this one. Maybe.

This may indeed be about my art, but it’s also a revelation I’ve had and struggled with. Both my husband and I are exactly in this moment. We have no big financial obligations, lots of opportunity and the ability to do what we want to, from anywhere in the world.

Now what do you want to do with that Keteriya…:rofl:

I do feel this is positive and related.

Edit: sorry it took me so long to get around to this. I think this deck will serve you well.

2 Likes

Hello, Respected Lady from the feminine Realm,

May I honor with your reading about me, general, spiritual any reading which reflects my true self, “who am i”, really?
I spent my entire life searching for this answer but still have not been able to get any satisfying answer.
If you’re bored delete my question and kick me out because you have the POWER over here and it’s completely fine for me.

Sorry, my monkey mind starts rambling… :pray:

2 Likes

You’re definitely on this list, I’m about 8 in and there’s 10 more people in line before you. I’m trying to get at least 3 done a day, so I should get there this week. :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

Anytime, my Lady, I’ll be waiting… patiently.
You’ll need that during your readings. :tropical_drink:

Thank you.

2 Likes

@anon97554939, lucky people, great magician/practitioner, if you allow I can also call you out loud with some high notes too, respectfully indeed.

Be Blessed!

2 Likes

I can relate the reading to my struggles of laziness, lack of motivation and thought process. I see the river as a metaphore for “fgjrijefijosf” aka the thoughts that need untangling. There’s so many roads to take and I don’t really know where to start. I was being hard on myself as I refused to swim to the shore or, in other words, just do one productive thing as if it were all there was.

I began a made-up 7 chakra challenge this past week and I created a magickal shield last night. :slight_smile: :sunny: After I send this reply, I’m going to do some yoga :slight_smile:.

Peace out!

2 Likes

A health reading it is then…

1. Center: The Subject. “Oracle”
    Someone with strong intuitive psychic ability, but could imply leaning too much on intuition when more discipline is needed. This could be suggesting more divination work on your end to investigate the energies in your life. It says, “ask different questions”. Which implies learning new things.
    I’m reading this as a message rather than a person.

2. East: Initiation. Spring. “Place of Healing”
    You’re in a “healing place”, that brings regeneration. As this is in the East, it’s happening now, and your energy levels are probably low as the calorie deficit means you’re not producing as much ATP, but you’re rejuvenating and healing as well as changing your composition.

It’s worth mentioning, being in a chronic calorie deficit is shown is studies to prolong life and quality of life, reducing cancers and degeneration from old age. Part of this is the healing it brings to the DNA.

1. South. Future, Work, Summer. “Scapegoat”
    This card says that in the near future someone you know will try to shift or obscure the consequences of their actions on to you. It could also indicate load sharing, in which you’re supporting someone. A smore of te cards in this reading seem positive, I would read that this will have a positive outcome thanks to how you handle it.

2. West. Home, Ageing, Autumn, Legacy. “Guardians of the Inner Desert”
    This card talks about entities that are the gatekeepers of an inner space in yourself on the way to the Underworld. It means a limit has been reached.

I think this is basically stating the obvious: You will break your cut, or at east, take care of your nutrition and at some point make sure electrolytes, vitamins and aminos are sufficient, if not the calories, so that you don’t become malnourished and start to starve.
Getting your levels checked with bloodwork so you can adjust your diet might be helpful if you don’t want to stop the cut by the Autumn.

Otherwise, this card indicates a limit that you cannot cross without sustaining damage. But as this is in the future you have a bit of time yet.

1. North. Ancestors, Death, The Past. Winter. “Destruction”
    The power of destruction has been moving in your past, or a difficult event brought an ending to something, that is relevant to your health today. Destruction isn’t bad when clears away the old to allow in the new. It occurs to me that destroying fat cells and flushing out toxins while building more muscle fits that description.

But you don’t want to overdo it and it could be talking about injury, so your caution is well placed. You have initiated a process that uses natural destructive forces and here is a risk to your energy that affects performance.

1. Union. Biggest Influence on the subject, Relationships, Input. “Unraveller”
    The Unraveller is power and substance unchecked. So this is a power that speaks to loss of control of a process. I can be through lack of discipline or self indulgence, and causes decay and dissolution of the situation.

If your regimen is too strict, loosening it invokes the power of the Unraveller to unbind you, if you’re about to lose control, the Unraveller is warning you. It could mean be cautious not to sustain a sports injury from pushing too much power through underfed muscles while you finish your cut, but if your ATP and ketones are low this seems unlikely.

Summary:
It looks like sofar the cut has been very healing, but now you’re nearing the end or a block to continuing this cut without a change in diet to sustain it better or hurting yourself. There isn’t an issue with lack of energy so much as the destruction leading into an unraveling. You want to keep the wanted parts of the destruction, and avoid it going too far.

Perhaps your inner nutrition stores are depleted? You’re not hitting the guradians just yet, so you have time to research, and bringing in new ideas is advised, ideally by the end of summer you should have the answers. (You might also get good info if you get your blood vitamin and electrolyte levels checked and compare to what they were before, if you know. )

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

thank you very much😃!!!

1 Like

I’ll take a reading if you’re not full up. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey can you give me a reading about my situation with what’s causing me pain and drainage please

1 Like

My bad, I always assumed she was a guy lol.

Aha I see :rofl::rofl:
Your reading was deep, Guy!!

2 Likes

Friendly reminder to keep posts on topic please, particularly as this is a “working thread”.

Don’t forget we do have an off topic chat thread here :smiley:
Feel free to pile in, it will lock at 10,000 posts and we’ll make another one.

2 Likes

Here is the current list, I’m getting through it slowly but surely. This is basically my daily magick practice for the foreseeable. :smiley:

[Removed list as it’s out of date]

A thread like this can get confusing and I’m trying to keep up with maintaining it. If you update your question, I’m updating your original post and removing the 2nd, to make sure I don’t forget and read the wrong thing when I get there.

Hey! No nagging any Mulberrys, I’m going as fast as I can :joy:

8 Likes