Free readings using the Quareia Deck [Closed for new requests, backlog in progress]

Quareia is the the magickal system put forward by Josephine McCarthy, for which she gives free self initiation and training at the website of the same name, quareia.com, and the whole thing is a lone study course. The deck book and others are also free at this site. I have the 1st edition.

I’d like to practice using the Quareia deck for magickal (as opposed to mundane) divination readings.
About the deck:

I’m looking to explore and study these realms and compare my own inner vision with that described, assuming I can step past the frontloading inherent in using someone else’s landscaping to understand what’s apples and what’s oranges. :slight_smile: I’m challenging my worldview on purpose looking for development, answers and more questions.

Readings with this method are more akin to power and healing scans than general life divinations.

I will perform work in the evenings Easter US time, and take some time, so bear with me, I’m guessing the readings will get faster and more accurate and detailed as I acclimatise to the deck some more.

Feel free to try this out by posting below, a question is optional. Now I’m going back to work and I’ll check in to see if there are any takers later :D.

26 Likes

Can I have one, please?

Well, I dont know if this counts as a question, I just want a general insight about how my health will progress (in a good or bad way) in the next months…

Thanks!

1 Like

I’d definitely appreciate one, no specific question in mind.

1 Like

me too i need reading, it has been a long time since i received a reading :smiley:

2 Likes

I’d like one please🙂

For my dad getting ready to setup his Voodoo temple, how will things turn out for him and his family at large.

1 Like

Can get one for my work with dragons thanks in advance.

Would love one thanks a lot :hugs:

1 Like

I do not see how many you are taking, but I would like one if you have time and it’s a fit for your project.

I’d like to know if there is anything I have not considered and should divert focus to in my current magical plan. That plan is related to emotional and possibly spiritual healing, so it might fit. I guess.

If it doesn’t fit into your goal, definitely don’t worry about it, and if another question feels right for me- then that would be the one to ask lol.

Thank you. :grin:

2 Likes

could I please have one, no specific question in mind

1 Like

I would love one please, if you have the time. No specific question, just general. Thank you!

2 Likes

I’d like one. Can you read my energy body and tell me if there are any parasites attached?

2 Likes

can i have one please?im worry about my energy levels after so many months in cutting.

2 Likes

If you have the time I would like a reading please. No specific question :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ooh I would love to have one if that’s possible. No question in mind.

1 Like

I would greatly appreciate a magickal insight reading.

l keep getting snake imagery when I scry in a grove I have been working to establish. In fact, the spot felt like an “output” spot of healing, regenerative, and active energy- but all of my dreams and divination have been strongly cthonic.

I am wondering if a reading could elucidate the energies of the grove and the deity I have invited to take residence within it?

Actually, this whole working is based on a Josephine McCarthy book, so it seems extra appropriate!

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can i have one,should i continue the interaction with the spirit,or should i stop contact,because i have mixed feelings towards her?Thanks in advance@Mulberry

1 Like

If you have time, I’d love one. No specific question.

1 Like

[Updated]

I wanna know if my main idea for marketing my brand would be a successful thing for me to do @Mulberry

Thank you!!

1 Like

You have written that you are more clairsentient and not very visual; I think that would give you an advantage against frontloading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes please if you have the time. I would be very keen for such a reading

2 Likes