Free readings using the Quareia Deck [Closed for new requests, backlog in progress]

A post was merged into an existing topic: That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

thank you very much😃!!!

1 Like

I’ll take a reading if you’re not full up. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey can you give me a reading about my situation with what’s causing me pain and drainage please

1 Like

My bad, I always assumed she was a guy lol.

Aha I see :rofl::rofl:
Your reading was deep, Guy!!

2 Likes

Friendly reminder to keep posts on topic please, particularly as this is a “working thread”.

Don’t forget we do have an off topic chat thread here :smiley:
Feel free to pile in, it will lock at 10,000 posts and we’ll make another one.

2 Likes

Here is the current list, I’m getting through it slowly but surely. This is basically my daily magick practice for the foreseeable. :smiley:

[Removed list as it’s out of date]

A thread like this can get confusing and I’m trying to keep up with maintaining it. If you update your question, I’m updating your original post and removing the 2nd, to make sure I don’t forget and read the wrong thing when I get there.

Hey! No nagging any Mulberrys, I’m going as fast as I can :joy:

8 Likes

Hey @Mulberry

If you have a reading left :slight_smile:

I feel that first where I live needed to change, now I get the same feeling with work. Will that come and has it to do with my spiritual path?

Thank you

1 Like

Yep, I’m going to just keep it open and keep reading until the list peters out. It means there’s a long wait for some people as I’m doing 1 to 3 a day on average, but I’ve got a careful eye on this list and I’m not leaving anyone out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All the time of the world, no hurry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why am I not in the list?

Hey now, be nice, I just missed it. Got it now.

4 Likes

I was upset by it too! Some people make you feel your getting paid for it.

:smiley: :smiley:

Besides that; I really appreciate the time and effort you are putting into this, and reading the comments of those who got their readings makes me cannot wait for mine. Looking forward to it and thank you for your offer. Be blessed

2 Likes

Heya, super cool concept and deck! Please add me to the list, seems like it’ll make for an interesting read

1 Like

Hello. Can I get a reading for healing? Dealing with a spirit. Thank you.

So there was weirdness yesterday and they didn’t want to talk. I took a break and didn’t get back to it, sorry guys.

1. Center: The Subject. “Pure Balance”
    A card of harmony and success, saying things are coming to not are in balance, ad in this position says that you directly bring this into your sphere of influence. Magickally you have become the fulcrum of the scales by stepping into them to wield this angelic power.

2. East: Initiation. Spring.“Faerie King”
    Something new and different: bit of a trickster here. But the subject is heavily involved with balance… it occurs to me that as we see with Loki in the Norse sagas a trickster can expose truths that bring balance. If this is yourself, or an sources from the lad, either say something may need exposing to be handled well, maybe something entrenched, so that unorthodox methods become a good way to do this.

Note from me: I just had this conversation with a work collegue, so not sure now if this is synchronicity, or a message for me sneaking in. These cards challenge my linear and compartmentalised ways of thinking to be sure! Let me know if this one is very off base?

1. South. Future, Work, Summer. “Union”
    Could also be called “relationship” as this is about a partnership between two people, (as in, sentient entities), but it could be magickal, business or personal. If you’re open to a relationship or have done workings to find something, this says it’s on it’s way. In light of the Pure Balance card I think this could also be with yourself in the sense of the alchemical marriage, which is a high achievement towards ascension. :slight_smile:

2. West. Home, Ageing, Autumn, Legacy. “Star Father”
    This looks like a progression through time, that the fruition of the Union is the seed of potential. The first step on a new path.

3. North. Ancestors, Death, The Past. Winter. “Foundation”
    Very solid as Foundation is also Earth and North and it’s here in the position of Earth and North. I’d say that overrides the “past” aspect some. It’s also talking about beginnings, and says your progress and new endeavours are built on stable roots.

4. Union. Biggest Influence on the subject, Relationships, Input. “Keeper of Justice”
    Justice is the angel of Justice, representing the scales and again balance, and cause and effect. Balance is at the beginning and end of this reading so I’d say it’s well in hand. Upholding and restoring balance is one of the main “jobs” of an adept. Like the Druids who were the highest adepts in Celtic Shamanism and therefore trusted with judgement and at one time were the kings.

Summary:
There’s a feeling of completion and harvesting of just rewards. Your hard work is paying off and you are moving into a period where you can use your knowledge actvely bringing balance and justice to help the land and/or the people around you. There’s also the begining of new work as an adept building on everything you know and have achived so far, whether it’s within or without.

1 Like

Two pop outs, these take focus away from the subject, and looking at the subjects I think they’re saying “well it’s not quite like that”.

Threshold Guardian:
(Not about limits this one) The threshold being talked about is the doorway, the kind of threshold you cross all the time, between the physical waking and inner astral worlds. It’s about everything manifesting reality: energy, ideas and creativity, leading to new life, new experiences and new works.

Weaver of Creation:
The Weaver gathers thread of light/energy and power, and creates complex patterns [of probability] upon which the other powers work with for a coherent manifest reality. It can appear when you’re planning a big project, creating an organisation, or having a baby, things that are meant to last and contribute with a life of their own well into the future.

1. Center: The Subject. “Idiot”
    “Emptiness” and “Nothing” This became a wildcard because the cards wanted to replace it with the two cards above. I see nothing here that merits a warning not to be foolish. (I’m not trying to be nice it’s literally empty of meaning.)

2. East: Initiation. Spring. “Inner Companion”
    A “inner contact”, as in, an entity, that works with you as you you explore the unseen, a kind of guide. This says you’re working on a larger developmental process and your work in this is supported by inner guidance.

3. South. Future, Work, Summer. “Archon & Aion”
    Gatekeeper to the divine realms. It’s a warning against pushing too hard too fast in the wrong direction. The Inner Companion should help you avoid any issues and this feels like it’s telling you they will seem like they’re holding you back, but are trying to prevent magickal fatigue or backlash.

4. West. Home, Ageing, Autumn, Legacy. “Healer”
    Water elemental power stemming from the sea, nurturing and healing, this card says there’s some healing work ahead. In this position it may be consequential to the work that had you butting up against the limit of the Archon and Aion. If missteps are made you will heal from them and learn in the doing. You could even choose to force the issue in order to sustain some damage so that this learning can happen. Because then as an adept you can help others with the same.

5. North. Ancestors, Death, The Past. Winter. “Premonition”
    In the past, there was a working that brought imbalance, or someone you know passed on. This card is the Bean Sidhe, fairy woman who foretells something unpleasant including death, but this has gone by now. Seems like it could be a magickal operation that didn’t work out. Maybe the Healer is connected to resolving that last remnants of it’s effects. As the rest of the reading is fine, this could be a more emotional thing and more easily worked on than a physical issue, and the Healer is about your having the ability to complete the emotional healing. Kind of a “that sucked, but chin up you can do it/it’ll be ok”. Based on the other cards you’re already doing it, and they pay their respects.

6. Union. Biggest Influence on the subject, Relationships, Input. “Inner Librarian”
    An inner contact/entity that helps you access the Inner Library, which I read as being the Akashic records, or at least the parts of those that are of interest to you. A card about intensive study and being guided to the right material, but also gaining knowledge not written in the physical realm. In this position of Union this seems a very important relationship. For me, this entity is Lucifuge Rofocale, it could be Thoth, Hermes as well, any scribe of the gods, an ancestor who remembers your bloodline magick etc.

Summary:
You’re walking a path guided and supported by multiple inner guides who wish to bring the knowledge you seek. There’s some healing caused by unfortunate events even a tragedy, that’s worth doing that you’re already working on and having that resolved will help your progress. You’ve got that annoying “not ready” message about something in the future, but plenty of guidance to work around or through it. You have massive powers of creation and manifestation, and could push the issue but there are lots of things worth learning first.

1 Like

Hey! Can I get one? I’m in a seedy & secret love relationship (with a co-worker) right now and would love a present/ future reading…If you’re done/ don’t have time I get it…believe me.
Best and thanks!

1 Like

Ooh, very cool. For this one, let’s use the Landscape layout, as that has been developer to look at magickal questions and things. There’s more cards in this so I’ll try to keep it succinct.

1. Mother Earth: The Land, the subject of the reading: “Parasite”
    Not really what I expected, though the cards told me it was time to pull…
    A being that feeds off the energy of others. Seems like a warning that something is feeding off the energy of the grove, enough to be in a very prominent position in the reading. This may be the snake.

2. Union aka the Relationships with the subject: “Seclusion”
    A relationship with Seclusion? A need for removal from influence, healing, withdrawal in order ro heal.

3. Star Father, the long term outcome: “Elder”
    Literally an ender or wise person, the grove has the potential to stand the test of time.

4. Abyss, that in the deep past that is now gone: “Staff of the Gods”
    A magickal wand or staff. Fire and South. A passive tool that conducts yang energy, creative fire, for the mage. This may represent the inception of the grove, confirming it’s creatorship by you and completion. Lines of fate, which I would call patterns of high probability, have been formed and there is a need to take a strong and form stance ahead.

5. Gate, the past that affects this reading but may pass away: “Hidden Knowledge”
    Hidden knowledge is a filter for divine spark as it crosses the abyss into the materium, and is reflected in sacred geometry. There’s a hidden element that will reveal itself, Considering the position, when it does the Gate will have been passed through and the mystery won’t be a big deal any more.

6. Wheel of Fate, which is the shorter term effects of the mage on the thread woven by the Weaver: “Light Bearer”
    This looks very favourable, and your choices are wise and bring light to the situation. The Light Bearer is the road opener, you are unobstructed to forge ahead with this path.

7. Grindstone, the difficulties to be aware of: “Gate of the Past”
    You might be trying to hang on to something or looking back, but, this card si also the gate of the underworld,and talks about a need to work in the Underworld. This speaks to the cthonic dreams and so feels like the better association. It’s saying the dreams are relevant to the grove’s powers, and may contain a gate to the Underworld, but this is causing difficulties.

8. Inner Temple, here, this is clearly the grove in physical and astral space: “Inspiration”
    It’s also what’s manifesting into the physical from the astral. A favourable card saying the grove strongly but easily and unstoppably brings through creative and regenerative energies to the soul.

9. Home and Hearth, family and tribe: “Death”
    A final end to something. Here this could mean you’re leaving behind and old system or work that o longer serves you or leaving an area to which you will not return, maybe an older version of an inner/astral temple.
    I myself have abandoned 2 old astral temples after they were invaded by local entities and it turned out the location wasn’t as private as I wanted, one was too close to the physical, and the other was someone else’s henge I didn’t realise was in use. Doesn’t feel like this applies to the current grove quite, more like acknowledging it’s unique place in your landscape in comparison, as a newly build and solid replacement of the old.

10. Unraveller, what is being undone: “Fate Giver”
    If fate if being undone, you are manifesting changes in the flows of probability through the creative power of this grove. The inspiration comes from the divine, thus the laws are observed and the grove is a powerful tool for magickal workings.

11. River of Dreams, also vision work: “Disease”
    As it’s surrounded by favourable cards, this may not be too much of a worry, but warns of imbalance in the dreamwork. The cthonic element has been verified as correct, but may not be as strongly cthonic as given. Maybe some energy within is setting a heavier weigh to that energy than necessary. Most of the reading is talking about a divine inspiration rather than underworld one.

12. Path of Hercules, the immediate path forward: “Creator of Time”
    The Creator of Time represents the formation directly from the seed of potential seen in the Star Father. So we’re talking about a path to venerable wisdom as seen in the Elder. This is a new time in which to accompllsh you goals.

Summary:
So these cards seem to be of the opinion that the snake is a parasite, albeit a minor one, but it’s in the way, and could be what’s causing the extra emphasis on cthonic imagery in your dreamwork. It’s not causing much harm if you’re aware of it’s ah, preferences. There’s an absolute ton of energy outpouring from the grove that easily sustains it without negative impact, but you might like to ask it to move on to avoid confusion (or maybe you can give it a job?).

Otherwise, the grove seems to be a very successful working that is doing what you wanted and will bring manifestations and learning for many years to come. It’s got nice balance with representations from the underworld and inner astral as well as the upper worlds. There’s no warnings about biting off more than you can chew or other limits to the power it represents. :slight_smile:

Vis a vis sending parasites home, this post started by Lady Eva offers a portal now. It will be better for some types than others and this particular entity may find it worth using.

2 Likes

If it aint too late i would also like one

1 Like