Free group black light alchemy ritual

Just a quick thought, would it be doable if i were to also make a second sigil and put a representation of someone else on it with the intention of them also receiving the benefits of the energy?

Here for the ritual :crossed_fingers:

Wanted to ask real quickā€¦ Where are we watching this at?

2 Likes

I too am standing by enthusiastically, bloody sigil at the ready :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You and me both. I just made mine. I am so hyped for this. My first group ritual with the forum. Finally popping this cherry

3 Likes

Where to watch the live ritual

2 Likes

Oh man ā€œdestroyer of gods of Tiamatā€ damnnn please tell me more about this entity also send me his yt videos, somebody tell those animation youtuber who make video on demonoligist to make video on this entity also

1 Like

So, what was everyoneā€™s subjective experience like?
For me, I noted a sense of pressure in the third eye region. Its still present. I didnā€™t feel anything else during the process.

Edit: Just did a ritual from 72 Angels of Magick (4 days in out of 11) and said third eye pressure really cranked up some notches, like really really. So might be an idea to wait a while before doing rituals.

1 Like

just felt a little light and happy perhaps . will the video be put up

1 Like

I felt an immediate change in energy in the room I was in, and I partially adopted the character trait that I wanted to cultivate from this for a while but itā€™s faded out now.

1 Like

I didnt feel much just my body feels very different and i got some pains everywhere

1 Like

No they said they will livestream the ritual so i dont know if the ritual actually happened till now or not

2 Likes

I didnā€™t catch the reference to it being live streamed. Sorry if I missed it.
I saw earlier in the thread that it was being filmed and that the footage would be posted two days after the ritual.

I can certainly say that I started experiencing some strange third eye sensations shortly after the designated ritual start time and it is still persisting. Iā€™m presuming this to be a positive

Iā€™ve missed the rite/slept. When will the video be up? I really want to do this

1 Like

So about 10 minutes into 11 pm, I noticed a sensation in my third eye, then that turned into an intense ache, and the energy in the room shifted - I was still trying to figure out if they were live-streaming the ritual at this point and was looking around at previous videos and reading the posts here.

So at that point, Iā€™m like, I think theyā€™ve definitely started. Then for the next thirty minutes, along with the sensation in my third eye, Iā€™d unintentionally go in and out of a vibrational state.

Plus, the conclusion I came to after watching his videos about last night was that he never expressly said it would be live-streamed, just that we could watch it later days after the ritual ended.

I will say, my head still feels a bit fuzzy. My third eye just aches and feels sore really. But I wanted this to focus on opening psychic senses along with a couple of other things. So I think I got what I wished for.

4 Likes

I think if a person has drawn the sigil before the ritual, he has in the ritual no matter if slept or not :thinking:

1 Like

i didnt have that maybe bc i was asleep, but i had the sigil next to me so it should have worked
I did dream so crazy shit tho

2 Likes

Yeah im still feeling a sense of pressure there.

Same here :slight_smile: Will be interesting to see what changes occur over time

1 Like

I donā€™t feel that different. A little more optimistic lately. (Maybe because Spring is beginning.) Iā€™ve been having some interesting dreams lately, like the one I mentioned above.

The energy from the ritual hits everyone differently, I assume. The full effects take time.

1 Like

Is there a way to still participate in this ritual? I missed it.

1 Like

Yes! :grin:

5 Likes