Free group black light alchemy ritual

cool stuff

As a few of you know i am both alchemist (pres, Pennsylvania IAG) & a mekubal (traditional kabbalist). So this is an intriguing invitation during this powerful astrological period when Saturn moves in to Pisces. Super auspicious for some kick-butt changes hopefully one has one’s crap enough together.
I have signed up for these teachings because it’s important to have access to this type of ‘ienergy’ from the mage who
(1) not only KNOWS (internally generated knowing thru personal experience and
(2) has been prompted to share this ienergy with willing & capable human containers,
I’m sensing this is a potential personal human nuclear/solar power source
I am looking forward to it.
Thank you.
donl

3 Likes

I cannot find my order for the paid The Black light alchemy course made this morning neither in my BecomeALivingGod site nor the MCSSL site accounts.
I do not see a contact for assistance for either.
Can someone IM me with assistance?
However i do have the confirmation email but it sends me to the account. yet nothing is there.
Thank you, in advance
donll

Please contact the BALG help desk. We cannot help with that.

Certainly tried BALQ contact a few times but only sent to Help FAQs with no pointer to actual contacting anyone.
Tried different inet platforms.
I’ll hold off on payment until resolved.
Thank you

Did you click on the top where it says “submit a request?”

I figured MY PILOT ERROR.
Resolved
But at least i learned about the availability of help at BALQ.

I’m glad you got it resolved.

1 Like

Would be great to participate:)

1 Like

I couldn’t find anything about lugalabdbur was trying to look it up

1 Like

There’s a missing letter.

“Lugalabdubur”:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/esp_sumer_annunaki01gg.htm

6 Likes

That is beautiful, thank you for sharing those!

2 Days After Ritual Completion I will upload the video and send the link.

So anyone who sees this even AFTER the ritual is performed, can still participate in it.

I look forward to igniting this fire with LUGALABDUBUR to bring an propulsion of energy to push you to become an absolute master of your craft.

Hail To You All!

8 Likes

L, is it necessary to open the sigil before the ritual?

The Ritual will be done in a few hours, i am excited to see what kinda of power output EA and you have L

1 Like

When?

At 11 PM EST!

At 11 PM, EST!

1 Like

Define “Participate”. How does one participate if the ritual is done and over with after April 8th? If there is a finite amount of energy coming out of a radionics box how is that going to be distributed after this ritual’s power has been expended on those who did participate on April 8th?

abt 7 hours from now i guess

1 Like