Would be great to participate:)

1 Like

I couldn’t find anything about lugalabdbur was trying to look it up

1 Like

There’s a missing letter.

“Lugalabdubur”:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/esp_sumer_annunaki01gg.htm

6 Likes

That is beautiful, thank you for sharing those!

2 Days After Ritual Completion I will upload the video and send the link.

So anyone who sees this even AFTER the ritual is performed, can still participate in it.

I look forward to igniting this fire with LUGALABDUBUR to bring an propulsion of energy to push you to become an absolute master of your craft.

Hail To You All!

8 Likes

L, is it necessary to open the sigil before the ritual?

The Ritual will be done in a few hours, i am excited to see what kinda of power output EA and you have L

1 Like

When?

At 11 PM EST!

At 11 PM, EST!

1 Like

Define “Participate”. How does one participate if the ritual is done and over with after April 8th? If there is a finite amount of energy coming out of a radionics box how is that going to be distributed after this ritual’s power has been expended on those who did participate on April 8th?

abt 7 hours from now i guess

1 Like

Just a quick thought, would it be doable if i were to also make a second sigil and put a representation of someone else on it with the intention of them also receiving the benefits of the energy?

Here for the ritual :crossed_fingers:

Wanted to ask real quick… Where are we watching this at?

2 Likes

I too am standing by enthusiastically, bloody sigil at the ready :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You and me both. I just made mine. I am so hyped for this. My first group ritual with the forum. Finally popping this cherry

3 Likes

Where to watch the live ritual

2 Likes

Oh man “destroyer of gods of Tiamat” damnnn please tell me more about this entity also send me his yt videos, somebody tell those animation youtuber who make video on demonoligist to make video on this entity also

1 Like

So, what was everyone’s subjective experience like?
For me, I noted a sense of pressure in the third eye region. Its still present. I didn’t feel anything else during the process.

Edit: Just did a ritual from 72 Angels of Magick (4 days in out of 11) and said third eye pressure really cranked up some notches, like really really. So might be an idea to wait a while before doing rituals.

1 Like