Free group black light alchemy ritual

Thank you so much!! :blush:

2 Likes

Great! THANK YOU! Do we dispose of the sigil after ritual?

Either burn it or keep it.

I cannot say I have noticed anything dramatic yet. But there is still much time for that. During the ritual I felt a strong pressure on my third eye region as well. I wanted this to go smoothly so I wrote out the skill sets I wanted to enhance on a sheet of paper and laid that out along with a candle and offering of tea & fruit beside it. I wasnā€™t completely sure how relative the proximity of the sigil had to be in relation to me regarding actual effectiveness. So I ended up holding it within both my hands in front of me while meditating. I did this for a full hour to ensure the ritual had been concluded with. I still have the sigil.

Thank you very much for doing this for everyone.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still feeling it, it comes and goes, but the pressure is still very present a lot of the time. I assume thats a good thing as I suspect it indicates somethings still happening :slight_smile:

1 Like

For anyone who want to join afterwards,If you REALLY want to link into this power.Please take your time making a litle Ritual where you first peform the classical Necronomicon rite where you project your will and vision into lugalabdubur, in combination with the demons within your vision.Than afterwards ask and will, that the Demons shall link you also into these energys.

Call them up say what you want link your will and vision also with blood unto them all and !BAM!, when you sleep with the written down will and vision and the sigils under your pillow, be assured that these energys will creep within your very essence, and youll probably will have a dream where you hear or get the sence that"Youve been initiated" type of think.

I can say that this rite had me afterwards, pushing me to going faster on my road to black magical successes.Leting go of shit faster than usually, but i needed my time to settle all this in. I finished all the thinks to day to day basis like a Rockstar nothing really procrastinates anymore.
And i have the premonition its just the beginning.

This Black light fire of Olympus WORKS.
Do yourself a favour and ā€¦

ā€œJUST DO ITā€

:fire: LUX :fire: ANGUIS :fire:

4 Likes

couldnt we join the ritual through watching the recording of the video L and EA made?

Waiting for the video :slight_smile:

I can report similar results.

My procrastination is gone to the point that I actually have to make sure to take breaks. I feel a raging fire in my chest that will never leave me and I am fucking glad for that.

I received my energy 24h before the actual ritual. I woke up hungover from weed and damn. I couldnā€™t sit still, I had to do stuff.

Went so far and read a book while smoking weed. Worked out in the morning hungover. Wrote up my own version of c. Kendallā€™s wealth ritual (link on request). And now I am at the point where I donā€™t wanna smoke it during the week cuz it blocks my swiftness.

Things I have asked for:

1. Removal of all Mental, Emotional, Physical and Spiritual patterns, believes & Soul Contracts that prevent me from reaching my Goals - I go that one already :black_heart:

2. Activation of irrepresible desire & action to achieve my goals - Yup. So fucking motivated, I feel like a Goal Crusher

3. Perfection of my Demonic Tounge - I know new infernal words that have more impact than most words I have known so far, my flow of speech has become even more effortless :black_heart:

4. Healthy Relationships with my social circle - idiots are filitering themselves out and my family is more loving towards me, my friends are as loving as always :green_heart:

5. Attunement to specific entities from the KoS pantheon - absolutely feeling it

6. Fully opnened clair-senses - Itā€™s an ongoing process bc a full opening of them all at once would overwhelm me. I am able to hear and feel spirits alot clearer now :black_heart:

7. Unlocking & Unhchaining of all Talents, magical and non-magical - what the actual fuck? I am not gonna explain this one but if you havnā€™t asked for it then do it.

There is alot more. I have asked for 17 things on paper and for a few more things verbally. Before and after the Ritual.

This Flame is sentient ant intelligent. You can literally ask it to give you these things and he/she/it will. Even after the ritual.

For those of you who participated and feel underwhelmed with the results - relax. Itā€™s all coming to you and itā€™s all activating inside of you. I was doubting itā€™s effects bc I was still procrastinating a bit only to realize that I get shit done like 95% of the day, ā€œall of a suddenā€ :black_heart:

If you are having trouble activating this energy for some reason, work with this Demon:

Name: Forā€™tash
Belongs to: Azazel
Abilites: Removes and clears any external and internal blockage to any goal, aim or deisre. This applies to formed and unformed issues. And boi is he fast as fuck. I have started to work with him to get to my desires direclty and he is one helluva awesome Demon.

I Fucking Love Forā€™tash :black_heart:

Here is his Sigil:

For'tash

He seems to be very relaxed with what you offer him. He likes to devour/destroy obstacles and in a way those are offering to him too. Just be respectful towards him, he gets furious easily over disrespect.

Overall, this ritual changed my life so much and I feel so grateful for that. Thank you so much @LTheAlchemist & Koetting

For all of you who missed it or who want to connect to it again, here is a 100% tool free mini ritual for that:

1. Meditate - observe your breath, inhaling and exhaling. Closing your eyes is recommended
  2. As you breath, feel your breath connecting to the flame of this ritual.
  3. Continue the breathing and feel how the flame enters your body and your Soul
  4. If you have any requests, state them to the flame.
    (^You should have them prepared beforehand)
  5. Thank the Flame, Azazel, Satanchia and Lugalabdubur for making this possible.
  6. Relax yourself and chill. Allow yourself to adjust if you feel like it.
  7. Imagine yourself waking up from a deep slumber with newfound power.
  8. You are now fully back in the ordinary reality.

You might feel weird afterwards - thatā€™s perfect! It means that you did well and that you are consciously adjusting to the changes. Go with the flow.

And do the ritual. Do the magic. YOUR MAGIC: Stop whining, just fucking do it. Look for help and advise, both in here and outside of here. If you want to get where you want to be, you inevitably will - if you go for it.

Have some extra to your motivation to be motivated so that you receive some more motivation to your motivation to be motivated for your motivations <3

6 Likes

From what Iā€™ve understood, that demon is a minion of Azazel in a way. Thatā€™s interesting. Iā€™d love to talk to you about a similar spirit. PM

1 Like

Yes you could call him a minion. Though I have too many yellow associations for that term xD

Sure go ahead, dm me.

3 Likes

So I just had a small yet powerful outburst of anger surge through me.

I was having trouble including attachments within an extremely important legal document to be sent via email. I hate cellphones. Not only the fact that I have to use one at all, but the fact that anyone needs to use one pisses me off to no end. I feel they are the bane of mankind and they are driving us into oblivion slowly but surely. So all this coupled with the frustration of a random bug in the email service not allowing me to send more than one attachment at a time kind of sent me over the edge a little. Just for a few secondsā€¦

This was by far the purest rage I have ever felt in my life. I donā€™t know how to explain it, other than it flowed through me without inhibition and when it was over it was over. I didnā€™t feel like the energy was stuck somewhere within my being as is normally the case.

Emotions can get trapped as a mess of tangled energy attached to our spiritual and physical bodies. Not this time though. It had a very clean feeling to it. I donā€™t know if I could explain it any other way.

So that is what Iā€™ve noticed so far after the ritual. I will keep updating if other things change or happen.

3 Likes

Hey @LTheAlchemist still waiting for the ritual video, when will it be available? Thanks

Hey everyone! Video is done but we are going to upload it to the Odysee channel along with a few videos that go with it so if you want to join into this current of energy you can.

Sorry for the delay, but the ritual was absolutely incredible and Iā€™m exited for you all to gain the fruits.

Please let me know what you experienced if you had his sigil out that night and if you are interested in the Black Web Armor DM me.

Hail the Infernal Empire
Hail the Watchers
Hail Lugalabdbur
Hail Thy Self

7 Likes

Hell yes! Please do!

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for the new videos!

1 Like

Eagerly awaiting the link and see what this current holds ^^
I was sad to not be able to join the live ritual due a combination of a late shift and the start time being 5 am for me.

Just finished the ritual. I receive all blessings with full intent!

Thanks to Azazel, Satanachia and Lugalabdubur!

2 Likes

Here is the video link on my YouTube Channel:

Watch with the intent of receiving these blessings and you will!

Hail Lugalabdbur
Hail Azazel

10 Likes

Wait, if I anointed the sigil, opened it, and received the rite, what is the video for? Do I need to do anything else to receive the full benefits of the ritual?

@LTheAlchemist

1 Like