First hand experiences with Sepheranz

So I was guided to contact sepheranz, however from what I read she is a very powerful and serious being.
What are some things I should watch out for and be cautious of when speaking with her? What was she like when you called her?

2 Likes
1 Like

Warrior mentality. Youā€™ll need a lot of that.
See what you picture a warrior mentality to be. Now triple that. Then double it. Then triple it again.

2 Likes

Who guided you?

1 Like

Mephala. Itā€™s for a path working Iā€™m doing. I asked her what I should do regarding this path working and she told me to contact Sepheranz, and so I will.

4 Likes

Cool. Keep me updated on your workings.when do you commence?.
Are you a skilled warrior?

Iā€™ma call Sepheranz here soon. If you mean skilled as in martial arts then no, but I can put up a good fight. Iā€™m relatively tough. But if you mean spiritually, I have no idea. Everytime I encountered something thatā€™s trying to mess with me I usually come out on top so I would assume so.

2 Likes

Good. Very good

1 Like

Long as you are good in spiritual combat then excellent.
She is great thatā€™s for sure

2 Likes

You asked things you should watch out for.
Well develop compound eyes. Be the Spider. Rigorous practise and self analysis before calling her. Alertness.
Iā€™m sure youā€™ve read some things about her right?

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ve searched the forum various times before making this thread. I mainly focused on VKs article regarding her so I know sheā€™s quite the intense being.

2 Likes

Yes quite. But if youā€™ve worked with the spider queen then you probably can cope right? But if Mephala is really on your side the he wouldā€™ve introduced you personally.
Just sayingšŸ˜‰

1 Like

Iā€™m not saying he is not on your side. Just saying having a being introduce you would be appropriately since she is the Queen .

1 Like

:man_shrugging: Who knows. I have a very slight idea of their connection, but I donā€™t know the full extant of it. Another name of Mephala that she gave me is Mepheranz. Quite similar to Sepheranz. Perhaps I shouldā€™ve asked about that when I evoked her

3 Likes

Intersting. Go for it. For real.

1 Like

Oh, I will. There ainā€™t nothing stopping me

1 Like

I had a dream of a big black spider last night and then this name suddenly pops up in my head.:flushed:

1 Like

I knew that Mephala had some relationship with the Spider Goddess because Mephala is considered a spider but from that topic I still have some doubts. Can we say that Mephala is a Sepharanz mask or are they totally independent deities and distant from each other ?

1 Like

Itā€™s been a while since I asked so I canā€™t really remember but I think she said something along the lines of them being something like sisters. Iā€™ll have to ask again though here soon

1 Like

Good to know, I had a connection with her and after a while I was taken to Mephala. I think I have something in common with them but Iā€™m afraid to evoke it

1 Like