My First Evocation of King Clauneck – Detailed Beginner’s Experience (Grey Magician)
Before we begin:
sorry for my grammatic mistakes and punctuation, english is not my first language ![]()
(Due to the limits of media, I couldn’t share all photos, yet if you need more of the Evidences, let me know)
Hello everyone. I want to share my first serious evocation of King Clauneck. I am posting this as a public thank-you, as promised within 24 hours, and as a detailed record for other beginners. I am not an expert. This was my first real spirit work. I did not invoke; I evoked. I remained in control.
Who I am
I come from a Muslim background, I am from Azerbaijan, but currently live in USA, but I do not practice the religion in the traditional way. I have chosen the grey path.
Areas of interest - Strictly Grey Path.
Back Story:
I have always interested in Magic, in spirits in rituals, and accidentally happened in my life that I cam to Norse Runes, and the Result didnt make me wait for long, Runes very strong Instrument for particular rituals, and actually i have tested on my own, So we can say that I have sort of small experience in Magic, for almost 2-3 years I have been working with Runes. if you guys would like I will be able to share that experience as well in Next Post.
This was my first real evocation of a spirit.
Happened recently That I have downloaded 3 Books of King Solomon (One who demanded the presence of demons, Infernal Kings, and Angels (SPOILER: PLEASE IF YOU ARE A BEGINNER, DO NOT USE METHODS OF SOLOMON AS DUE TO YOU MUST BE VERY PRAPARED FOR THAT IT IS NOT JOKE OR FUN RITUALS).
Spoiler is real deal, as you not just inviting, you are Forcing Entitites to Appear in the appearance that is required.
I have Choosen to work with King Clauneck, and King Paimon, yet starting with King Clauneck.
My situation is heavy: debts, collectors, sick leave, and a job I hate. I needed a way out. I decided to approach King Clauneck.
I was reading about him a lot, i have drained all mind out from AI with questions and how to do right and in respectful manner, Because if you do work with any Entity you MUST follow golden rule, RESPECT NO MATTER WHAT.
Preparation
- Researched King Clauneck for 3 days.
- Chose Friday, September 11, 2026 – new moon in Virgo, his sign.
- Time: Hour of Mercury (14:55–15:58).
- Drew his sigil by hand.
- Wrote a petition with a clear goal: AI Native Developer job with $120,000/year. I originally thought about $240k, but I lowered it because I wanted an honest, realistic contract.
- In the petition I set strict conditions: all changes, lessons, and transformations must come only through me. My wife and parents, my Marriage are untouchable. No direct or indirect influence on their health, will, or lives.
- Offerings: white candle, two cups of coffee (one for me, one for him), silver coins, incense.
- I used saliva on my signature as a seal. I left space for his signature.
- I addressed him formally, as King Clauneck, with respect.
Signs Before the Ritual
-
One day I Woke up exactly 9 minutes before my alarm, even though my phone was silent and at 3% battery, if i missed what i had on that day I would be IN GREAT PROBLEM (due to appointment)
-
MRI was moved to October, giving me time.
-
Doctor unexpectedly gave me 2 weeks instead of 1.
-
Songs kept appearing: “Walk with Me In Hell,” “God is a Weapon,” “Pale Moonlight.”
-
One night, while I got terribly drunk, I was pulled to the basement. I was growling and not fully in control. It was spontaneous, and in basement i was searching for something in that moment and unexpectedly found on my Neighbors Wall (That i never contacted what so ever) Pentagram with signs Sigils And Runes, Researched after and understood thta it was protective matter of that Neighbor.
Signs During The day of Ritual:
I have planned to make it perfectly at 14.55 - 15.58, yet due to situation i have started at approximately 15:40, and Exatly at 3PM - received decline of one of the Jobs that actually was not my fit
(So you can tell already that the signs of Business matter started appearing while it was his perfect timing).
At 3:42 (I was trying to draw his SIGIL), I received a message about discussing franchise options, DIRECTLY to my phone number, Stating name etc. (Again Sign of Business matter, doesnt matter like if you accepted or not it is related to Business, Negotiation and etc, that what King Clauneck is the Master of, and that was very powerful sign of presence of attention)
I have covered personal context as i want it to be without my name due to anonymity, as well i have covered the number again due to the reasons of respect of that person.
Ritual
I performed it as formally as possible, like signing a contract. I lit the candle, placed the coffee, and chanted the enn “Ahvalen Esen Clauneck Kiar” about 30 times and more. I felt light pressure in my head and cold in my forearms. I read the petition standing. I thanked him. I left the offerings.
Signs During and After
-
Incense smoke moved clearly to the right.
-
In one moment Candle flame became diagonal.
-
A light smoke appeared directly opposite me where my contract was standing, yet reminder Smoke from essence was directly floating to the right, and when i was reading and calling King Clauneck, Light Smoke Appeared in front of contract as if he was standing there,That was visual Sign as well taken.
After I read my Pettition, i Was about to leave, and when i turned back to table that i have been working, i see only one essence stick was lit and smoke was going straight UP (not right nor left)
I have left outside to sip and drink my coffee and smoke vape, yet at home i left candle lit, and Essence as well.
When I came back,I was sitting near the table, wondering whether it would be disrespectful to extinguish the candle. At that moment, the incense stick extinguished itself. I saw it shift slightly, as if shaking off ash, and then go out. I took it as a sign that I could put out the candle, I accepted it as a sign that i can shut down the candle, yet i saw that the Wax
1: Changed its color to Golden ish Orange color (Candle was white), Wax was not covering the Coins.2: After my final thanks before shutting down, wax covered the coins fully, which means offer has been accepted.
I have shut it down with coin that has been left on the right side, Honsetly speaking i havent thinking about it to shut it down this way, i forgot that i have left that coin on the right, tho in that moment i would ask myself why i leave that coin there if i could use it as sacrifece, but yet i was in auto mode i guess (and feel like it was influenced for reason to complete the Ritual in the right way).
When I asked if I could share the ritual with my wife, two thin columns of smoke rose from the candle – permission.
At 16:47 (Exactly after ritual when i was smoking outside and sipping coffee), I received a reminder for a micro1 interview for Generalist AI – opening a right door. (Not an invite, but a reminder, which means that the work has been started)
Aftermath
First came euphoria. Then a sharp crash: emptiness, mild depression, right shoulder pain. This is normal energetic backlash. Its fine as it was my first time and I am beginner.
Conclusion
I do not doubt that the contact was real. King Clauneck heard me. I am a beginner, but I approached him seriously And with massive Respect!
It was the Ritual that I cant express with just words, nothing was like it before, for Me I was Astonished in good meaning, and fully left delightful with first work with King Clauneck!
Public thanks to King Clauneck for his attention and help. Hail Clauneck!
Always be respectful!




